Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I applied for one show, so I guess I'll be less annoying from now on...thank you everybody!! [bow]
    It's a pity that there is a special nmb48 show next week, that means one choice less... :(

2. karles48

Hi, I am trying to apply for a regular ticket, but there is no option for that in the shows listed in the schedule page. Does it still work like it used to do?

3. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

the time span to apply for an available theater show are from 12AM to 8PM JST (Japan standard time). you probably tried to apply after the specified time.

4. karles48

Mmm...it makes sense, it is too late...I will try again tomorrow. Thank you  [bow]

5. unsend

unsend Kenkyuusei

I'm trying to register, but I'm stuck at the part where you enter your account details.
    Not sure what to use for *緊急連絡先電話番号 (google translates this to "emergency phone number")
    Does it have to be a valid phone number or can I just use the example they give (例:09011110000)?

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Have you tried leaving it blank? You might not need to enter anything at all. Otherwise just put in the same number you entered in the field for your regular phone number.

7. unsend

unsend Kenkyuusei

I tried that, but leaving it blank doesn't work.
    They didn't ask me for any other kind of phone number, so I'm really not sure what to do.
    Guess I'll just try my regular cell phone number.

Edit: Worked.

8. karles48

Well, it's over... Now I'm sure I didn't win the super enpou or an enpou ticket. I was today at the theater and asked the guy at the cashier if it was possible to get a VIP pass (paying a nice sum, of course; I had little to lose and I guess it's the last time in my life I'll have the chance to attend a show here, so it was worth the try). Of course, he told me that he couldn't do anything. :( I will apply for the regular tickets but, if I had until today the hope that my 'fan from a far country with only a few fans' card might be useful, now I don't have even the smallest hope. I made my best, but it wasn't enough. I feel very frustrated now...however, thank you to all those who helped me to apply for tickets... [bow]

9. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

Is a ticket centre account needed for Super Enpou application? Or a direct email would work?
    Also looking at http://www.akb48.co.jp/theater/ticket.php, Super Enpou doesn't seem to be a valid category for application anymore. Any help in explaining this for me would be greatly appreciated

10. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
  11. Shiryuu

Shiryuu Kenkyuusei

I heard that it is possible to watch the show through a big monitor at the theather...

Is that restricted for certain people only or is it open for all?

I didn't win the ticket for the grad show but like to watch it there through the monitor...

12. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Normally it's open for everyone, but some are restricted to cancel machi who couldn't get in.

As a lot of people will want to be there for acchan's grad, I guess it'll be restricted.

13. Shiryuu

Shiryuu Kenkyuusei

Then how to apply for cancel machi?

Can't seem to find any option on it at the ticket center site.

14. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

you don't apply for cancel machi, they will give you a cancel machi notification if you're in it, but you have to apply for the show

how it looks like in the app:
    [​IMG]

you'll get an e-mail similar to this:
    [​IMG]

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    In order to get into a show with a cancel machi ticket, you'll have to be at the theater before the show starts. Staff will start calling numbers starting at 1 and the lower your number is, the bigger a chance you'll have of getting in.

16. Shiryuu

Shiryuu Kenkyuusei

I see.

I didn't get any email like this either.

I will just try to go and watch through the big screen; hopefully won't get chased out [whew]

17. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ i hope i'm not too late, but you just can't do that anymore. you won't even get past the escalator going to the 8th floor if your name is not on the list, or if you don't have proof that you won at least a cancel macchi.

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Just to expand on what Youko is saying...

While you can watch some shows on the monitors without a ticket or cancel machi, some shows have a "lobby restriction" which allows only cancel machi winners who do not get into the show to go upstairs and watch. These are usually popular shows, Birthday shows, full team shows. I would bet my last dollar that Acchan's final show will fall under that category.

So if you didn't win, or get cancel machi you will not be allowed upstairs. I know there will be a lot of foreigners in town due to Tokyo Dome, so lets not all try to play the gaijin card and attempt to get an exception.

It may just be my opinion, but I think it makes us all look bad.

19. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    I agree with you completely - if we get too annoying, they may just kill Super Enpou entirely.

If anyone is in Tokyo, I would keep an eye on the Official Blog for potential alternate viewing locations/methods. They have not announced the events for the Cafe Theater on 8/27 yet, it's possible they may broadcast it that night. I would also expect that they will air the LOD pretty heavily during the rest of the week.

http://akb48cafeshops.com/wp/akihabara/theater/#st02_th

20. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i guess my being away from the theater for so long is starting to take its toll. guys i'm sorry i think i made the wrong assumption.

i was led to believe by my friends who still hang around akihabara and and donki that even for regular shows no one is allowed in the 8th floor anymore without at least a cancel machi. and from my recent experience in nmb, i really thought it was the case. i guess that piece of information i heard was not accurate at all. my apologies.

but yeah, for acchan's show.. it will definitely be no going into the 8th floor without at least a cancel machi (btw, cancel machi = wait listed). there's even a slight chance that for the first time nobody would be allowed inside donki without a cancel machi. it will be interesting to see if it happens though. hehe.