Share Your Experiences in Japan!!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Shin, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Raem

Raem Kenkyuusei

Anyone here already seen a baseball match in Japan? I plan to go there next year, and i was thinking it could be cool to see a match. This sport is very famous in the country and the crowd seem to be crazy in stadiums. It reminds me some rugby match I saw in France (best sport ever <3) with a very good atmoshpere. Are tickets expensive (for a high level match)?

2. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I have not seen a match, but I did buy a ticket once, hope that counts too. I ditched the game and went to watch AKB48; obviously choice B-)
    I got a ticket for a decent seat to the Giants game, the price is about 4000 yen (I think ticket price goes as low as 2000 yen).

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Huh, will you look at that ._. pandadash and I were in similar situtations. I met 2 Canadians at my hostel that wanted to go see a Yomiuri Giants game, and I kinda wanted to tag along as we know AKB48 supports Yomiuri Giants :D . Unfortunately, they were going to see it July 28th, and I was watching a Team B concert that night, so you all know which was more important to me. Still, I followed them to get tickets and eat around the Tokyo Dome, because AKB48's ultimate destination is there, so I figured, why not see it? Also saw JCB Hall along the way, so there's 2 AKB48 places :p

Also, off topic - to anyone that helped me plan my trip to Japan, I took a lot of the advice you gave me and consolidated it into one LONG LONG LONG post back at the Seeing AKB48 in Japan thread. Commets/corrections are welcome. I have noted you all as contributors to the guide, please tell me if I forgot anyone.

4. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

Yeah I go to baseball games at least once a year. Ticket prices are between 1000 yen up to 5900yen depending on the seat and stadium.