Shibata Aya (Ayachan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 14, 2010.

1. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  2. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Re: Team E - Shibata Aya (Ayachan)

That's so kind of you to that.
    Thanks a lot for uploading it <3.

I watched Team E last theater show and she was awesome.
    Well the whole Team put a great show.

3. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    Weekly Playboy 2013 No.32, released on August 05
    AKB48 『WE ARE “SURPRISE” UNDER GIRLS』

[​IMG]

4. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I don't know if being the centerfor the undergirls who gave a lot of spotlight to Aya but i feel like she receives a lot of love lately :inlove: .

On Tumblr i see a lot of gifs.
    Speaking of that site someone made a fun picture
    [​IMG]
    http://ryoulovekumi.tumblr.com/post/567 ... orgeous-on

5. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    Ayachan's bonus photos from Koisuru Fortune Cookies

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    :inlove: So beautiful in that outfit.

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    with the 13th single coming soon, i wonder if Ayachan will be included in Senbatsu, i sure hope so, as she's the number 4 girl in SKE based on election :)

8. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
  9. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

wait wut? her eyes so sparkling since her childhood? :cute:

WTH is worng with minarun's one.

10. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
  11. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

12. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
  13. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

just saw hereen ariyoshi akb and watched some news clips of her after sousenkyo
    i didnt know who she was, and i didnt know she mad such a huge jump
    i saw you guys talking about it, but her eyes are adorable and although she seems shy its a cute shy and she seems really nice
    any suggestions on things i should watch with her in it
    wanna find out more about her lol

14. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

I've had requests to translate Aya's Google+, so I'll be doing that for now :)
    I'll post them here every now and again. More frequent updates to appear here: http://www.akblogs.net/members/100-shibata-aya

7th November, 23:31

8th November, 11:11

EDIT: oh, I also didn't post my translation of her Mizugi Surprise interview
    http://www.akblogs.net/article_translat ... i-surprise

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm happy that Ayachan is in senbatsu for the 1st time in Sansei Kawaii, :inlove:, i hope she'll be a permanent senbatsu member :inlove:

16. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I normally post on ebi48 but I thought I'd make an account since there seems to be a bunch of Aya fans here too!!

I remember back in April I was literally PRAYING that she could at least rank #64 in the elections.. Now she's finally in SKE senbatsu. You can always see her in the back of Rena and Jurina closeups due to her position in the lineup [hehe]

17. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    via sakaeandfrog @ tumblr

From the 「Kami Members 6, 6 Questions, 6 Answers」 section of SKE48 Weekly Playboy Marugoto SKE48 2013 (out 2013/10/15)

[SKE48]
    Q - What is SKE48 image according to you?
    Aya- I went to the theater to see a performance before joining and I feel the same radiance emanating from the group nowadays. I want to become able to shine too!

Q - What do you think defines SKE-isme?
    Aya- Just like AKB48-san when they debuted, I think every team has its strong points, but more than any other team we get above the fact that we are idols to present sharpened dance skills, even if it means having our hair being a mess! There is power in SKE48 dance! Also, and I’m no exception, we are rather weak when it comes to talk.

[The Second Chapter]
    Q - The group is said to be entering a phase of alternation ofgenerations, Shibata-san being a 4th generation member, she is part of the next generation, right?
    Aya- Eh, me?! I’m 20 so I’ve never been addressed as someone of the next generation (laugh). But it’s true I want to be someone who will be part of the main force of AKB48 Group from now on, so let’s say I’m part of the next generation (laugh). As part of the 4th generation I can see how the youngest girls are progressively gaining momentum, but I’ve also witnessed my sempais building SKE48 and put everything they had for it, giving me great stimulus.
    Even if they have guts, there are a lot of idolish idols among the juniors, so I’m sure that if in the second chapter of SKE48 the group keeps its athletic oriented spirit, it will also probably gain some idolish components.

Q - Speaking of “next generation”, who are the members coming to mind?
    Aya- Kitagawa Ryouha-chan and (Kimoto) Kanon, from my generation. I’ve head Ryouha-chan’s wasn’t such a good dancer, but seeing how harshly she trains all the time, I think she might improve. Kanon entered senbatsu immediately after we joined and I’ve been chasing after her the whole time. I want to get closer and closer from her position from now on.

[Theater]
    Q - Between the old one and the one existing now, which theater do you prefer?
    Aya- I was really attached to the “at home” feeling of the old theater, but this one is more convenient to use, it’s easier to dance there, it really gives the image of “an authentic theater!!”. I sat on the banister and it turn out you have a great view from there too~. Backstage is very bright and the decoration is cute, I really like it!

Q - You’ve been busy lately so occasions on which you appear in stages have decreased, no?
    Aya- I wouldn’t be exaggerating if I said that before the elections last spring 80% of my work consisted in stage performances and handshake events. But thanks to that, I gained other more varied works, that’s why for me theater performances and handshake events are precious and have the same importance as any other work I’m given. I felt a bit sad when I heard our theater was to be remodel, but I love the new theater. I want fill it with memories.

[Comrades]
    Q - How would you describe your relation with other members?
    Aya- Hmm….. They aren’t like my family, I wouldn’t say they are friends either, but that would be closer from the truth than comparing them to my family, so they’re like friends with whom I can cultivate my character by studying hard. They are a precious existence alongside my family and friends. There was a time I was troubled and perceived everyone as a rival, but after one or two years I finally realized that being rivals didn’t mean simply compete against each others. It was around 「Sakaagari」stage I think… I had no experience in team sports so I didn’t understand the importance of aiming higher with my team (laugh). But since I opened my eyes on how fundamental it is, I have been able to relax a lot and to depend on others when I need to. Also, if I’ve never had a single fight with my friends, my desire to improve can push me to quarrel with other members. It’s totally new for me! Especially (Yamashita) Yukari or other girls from my generation which has a lot of explosive girls. We have this particular relationship where we can launch into an argument for the most trivial thing. And thus I’ve started breaking free from my shell, me who had always been shy and I’ve even started to go eat lunch with members (laugh).

[Romance]
    Q - Around what time does Aya-san want to get married?
    Aya- Hmm, I’d like to get married before 30 but I have zero confidence I’ll be able to find anyone before then. There is no way anyone could come to love me. At any rate, I don’t have the required skills to get married (laugh). So right now I have no wish to get married, but maybe one day~ You see? *with a small voice* I never thought seriously about romance but… Hmm.

Q - Ahahahah, you’re being shy~!
    Aya- I’m really not good with that subject! It’s the same when members start having girls talk I’m reaaaally not at ease (shy look). I can get along with everyone as friend, but I can’t get to like people in a romantic way. Since I entered middle school I was in an all girls school, so there was nobody triggering this kind of feelings around me. But if I was to get married, I want someone who would love me like mad and would never ever glance at any other girl!

Q - Wouldn’t the solution be to marry a fan then?
    Aya- Might be! But I fear marrying me wouldn’t be fun at all. I’m a real shut in, I’m much more gloom and plain on my private time. I’m really dark when I’m at home. I don’t talk, I don’t laugh. My family has given up any hope for me to marry 「No way she will find someone to marry her」(laugh). But even though, if you want to live with someone like me, then by all means!

[Myself]
    Q - In the previous question you presented yourself as “plain” (laugh), but passed this brief analysis, how would you describe your personality?
    Aya- Even if you ask me, I don’t have any special talent (laugh), I’m just a normal college girl. I like to be on my own, so I’m called a “loner” but I like to talk so I have no problem talking to others. But since I’m quite shy, I have a hard time going toward others and strike up a conversation (laugh). I’m often perceived as quite and obedient, but truth is I’m very ambitious and I reaaaaally dislike to lose. When I have in mind “I’m gonna do it!”, then I absolutely don’t want to lose. That’s why I’m going to aim for SKE48’s top!!

nice interview Ayachan!!! :inlove: [clap]

18. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

I prefer call her "Bocchi" than Aya-chan [hehe]

19. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

she's been on ebifriday night recently and has been pretty cute haha
    not gonna lie, pretty much only watching the show because of her

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ That's great, although i'd say that current EBI-friday night is the current top 48 show at the moment to watch.