Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Your first link didn't work but the second (under the spoiler) did. Thanks :approve:

Haneko and white fluffy pajamas in today's (01/12) mini-drama promotion of Mr Salaryman on ZIP, NTV & link to video

senai 6.jpg

https://twitter.com/tomoru0529/status/819583903769903105

Another video clip of the cast (inc Haneko) dancing after a day's shooting.

https://twitter.com/tomoru0529/status/819584837493215232

Deleted ParuTweet- apparently Paruru tried unsuccessfully to update her JP Wikipedia page

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1063693460.html#more

Edit:-

@paruchory I just watched the debut stage, really enjoyed it, thanks

Paruru seemed very nervous doing her first self-intro but she did OK

Intro 1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

@Merlin54 you're welcome! (And thanks as always for all the Paruru-updates, you're great!)

I already asked in the question thread but anyway maybe somebody here can also know who is this team4 girl, I saw her in Paruru birthday of 2011 and she seems pretty close to Haruka, she was in tears during Paruru's celebration and ofter laugh anf joke toghether during the songs,
    unfortunately during the presentation she made a joke about Paruru and I can't understand her name.

Schermata 2017-01-13 alle 00.48.27.png Schermata 2017-01-13 alle 00.48.41.png Schermata 2017-01-13 alle 00.49.19.png Schermata 2017-01-13 alle 00.51.16.png Schermata 2017-01-13 alle 00.52.20.png

edit: I got a response possible she's mori anna?

3. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    she is mori anna

4. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

@mbah13 thanks, now I m sure (two members opinion and she still follow Paruru on twitter: https://twitter.com/_morianna )

She seems really close with Paruru (from the little that I saw and read) really such a pity that she left so fast the group.
    I wonder if was her the friend that went audition with Paruru (she's from Chiba not so far from Saitama)

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Can anyone update me what's going on with Paruru lately? Don't have the time to go back to previous posts but is really interested in her recent activities. AKB Daily don't seem to have that much Paru updates (drama, etc.)

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

She just appeared in a quiz show with Yuko

from a previous Merlin54 post:
    19 am - "ultimate today 'True/False Tsutsumi's to quiz SHOW
    link to a short video extract from the Quiz Show Special "True or False"
    https://twitter.com/tomoru0529/status/817335954889285633
    she appeared in Kyabasuka ep 9 (I think)

She's lead in
    "Metropolitan Police Department nasi goreng section" (Keishichou Nasi goreng ka)
    a drama just broadcasted

I think her Baito show ended in december

her new drama is near to start

Found her 31/12 Mobame translatio from tumblr: http://komarunyan.tumblr.com
    /post/155256288312/mobile-mail-shimazaki-haruka-20161231

I don't remember if was already posted, is a very warm message to all Paruru fans. Great mail, great words!

[Mobile Mail] Shimazaki Haruka 2016.12.31

To everyone who has always supported me until now, thank you very much.
    My mind went blank whenever I stood on stage at the theater. That was my kenkyuusei era.
    They suddenly appointed me to the center position after the promotion. I was scared and didn’t know what to do. That was my team 4 era.

I was overwhelmed by the performances of Kashiwagi-san who danced beside me and Milky’s fishing skills. The songs were always very idolish, that made me and Kojima-san somewhat uncomfortable. That was my team B era lol.

Perhaps the staffs knew about that so they moved me and Kojima-san to team A. Takamina-san was also there, she appointed me to the position of Maeda-san who had graduated. Even though I was a little restless, that was a very happy team A era.

After that is team A without Takamina-san, today I also have to say goodbye. And soon Kojima-san will leave too. I was both happy and worried at the same time when Kojima-san told me: “This is really the end, isn’t it? We have to say bye bye after this, right? What should I do now?”. Actually, I requested to sing Risuke together with Kojima-san. I was very happy when I heard that she also wanted to sing with me.

Some fans of Itano-san and Maeda-san became my supporters. It must be because I am loved by my dear senpai.

I received messages from Itano-san and Kasai-san. I met Takamina-san and Maeda-san recently. I also met Oshima-san in the studio when filming for a program to promote our new dramas. I heard that Shinoda-san mentioned me on her twitter too.

I am also loved by my dear kouhai. I am such a happy person.

What made me happy the most is that about 3 of my very first fans came to the theater to meet me. My tears suddenly fell down when I sent them off. Then I cried again when reading their letters. Also dozen of people who has always supporting me in the past few years all came to see me, I don’t really remember the rest (sorry lol) but I want to thank you all. And then so many people specifically gathered in front of Don Quijote Akihabara because of me, I was really happy. There was this one person who always cosplay in HS event just to made me laugh, he was wearing some shiny team A’s pink colored thing that day. I was in the car when I saw him riding a bike home. It was very cold, I wonder if he was okay lol

I will graduate from AKB48 today.

I will work hard so that my fans can still support me after my graduation. Also I am working on some secret plans for my fans.

it would be such an honor if everyone could watch over my future activities.

I don’t know if it because I was too relaxed but my body was not feeling well after my graduation stage so I had to get some IV drips. I finally had enough sleep today, I can challenge the Kouhaku!

Regardless of how the result will be, I am really grateful to be able to stand on that stage.

I will write more mobile mail if I have time

If I’m busy, I will write on twitter

So this is probably my last mobile mail then? I don’t really know but please continue to take care of me in the future.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  7. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    From that mobame I realiza that Paruru care deeply for her fans. I never doubt her about that.
    Just like some of you already mention before, she is just shy.
    And I'm glad she still get contact with her great senpai, i hope she will do the same to her kouhai.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Merlin54

Just to add to the list posted by @paruchory, her radio show, Paru Raj! continues every Tuesday, 21:00, Nippon Cultural Broadcasting.

Thanks, I'd seen bits of that final mobame but not whole thing. Paruru has always said she has 'the best fans'.
    Also, that program with Oshima-san that she refers to is, I guess, the Quiz Show being shown this coming Monday, 01/16.

Finally, a bigger pic of Haneko in fluffy white pajamas from the ''Mr Salaryman' promotion. First episode broadcast tomorrow, 01/14, 21:00, NTV.

Zip 15.jpg

9. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Paruru so lovely i miss her so much in akb i cant even talk about it without wanting to cry... who will be so perfect to do a cool song?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

10. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I can think of quite a few, actually. But, in a sense, she may be the last star they made and pushed that panned out as of right now.

12. Merlin54

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  13. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I still can't get used coming to this forum's section to read paruru's news:(
    Anyway, this mobame really touched me, she seems so sincere, and i love her so much for it, and makes me realise she's really gone...
    And i'm so happy she mentioned her senpais, i'm also one of those tomochin's fan who became a paruru fan:p<3

• Like Like x 1
  14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I didn't notice the mobame translation earlier but it was really touching :cry2: I love how Paru mentioned the different eras that she went through and how kind her senpais are. The thing that touched me the most has to be the fan part. It warms my heart hearing that some fans are so willing to devote themselves for Paru and it did pay off because Paru remembers them :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  15. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Thanks for the mobame translation. It's kinda tough how that's the medium where she chooses to communicate more, though I understand how she trusts the receivers of the mail to be her fans (coz it's paid-service), and relatively antis-free.
    I can't believe I forgot about her drama today, so only caught the last 15 mins or so. Looks like her character plays a bigger role than I expected, and it's cute how she has a lil bro in the drama, 'cause we know how she loves kids and of course, her own bro. The editing itself is shoddy, but it's NTV so no surprise there.

16. Merlin54

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  18. Merlin54

19. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I make a request to Kissasian and Dramacool to sub super salaryman... but it depends on how many request they receive before they decide to sub it...:(

20. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I'm sure if it gets high ratings someone will sub it? Maybe lol.