Single [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [Tsuki no uragawa] - 2011/5/18

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by loveandcoffee, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ninjato

ninjato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Re: [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [Tsuki no uragawa] - 2011/5/1

I know am a little late to the party on this one but finally listened to the single, best b-side was actually Blue Rose... and yet having just listened to the original version via a live performance recently, I feel the original was still superior, I understand that they aren't supposed to be "rockish" but I wish they kept that arrangement as it seems more powerful as opposed to this more laidback version...

2. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

@saika.city I'm not sure if I'll call Yuka the prettiest in AKB. But she is really really pretty! I'm a Sayaka bias after all...but I've seen both of them when they came to SINGAPORE and heckkkk...YUKA is 10x gorgeous in person than in photos! Girl's not just underrated for her talent but for her LOOKS too. No one told me she was going to be sooo darnn gorgeousss! That being said, Sayaka was a stunner too!!! <3
    Umeda was really cute and pretty too. :3

3. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

how come people didn't see that DiVA's & French Kiss' singles only have 3 versions (well 4 if u count theater edt) they only separate reg edts & ltd edts :XD:

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

^
    Lols perhaps people who are not accustomed to Avex.
    Avex does this kinda thing ALL THE TIMEEE XD

5. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^@convenience93: I see...Is it because Sayaka is your oshi? [hehe] You are so lucky you got to see Yuka live though!!!!! :XD: I wish I got to see her. I love her voice, but she's so pretty! You are still very lucky. I wish I lived in Singapore though. They come like every month. :^^;: But, Sayaka and Ume-chan are so pretty! <3 One of the prettiest members too, but now, I have to say everyone is pretty, but you usually have your top ten of the prettiest members in your opinion.

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

^
    Hehe maybe :3
    I'm also saying that AKB has a lot of pretty girls. So I don't really know if I'll say Yuka's the prettiest hahah. But she is one of my girl crushes! HAHA.

I don't live in Singapore...I'm from Malaysia...but I got the chance to go for that particular Singapore live!! I was really happy!! I don't think I can anymore to Singapore this year...and I don't know when's the next time I'll get to go SG or see AKB48 live...so I was really grateful for that time!! XD

7. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Seems like the AKB shop in Singapore won't be bringing in DiVA's singles...so which site to buy is better? Yesasia or Cdjapan or HMV?

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^To tell you, in my opinion, I would order from CDJapan since when you get it, the wrapping and packaging is really nice, but my sister says that yesasia, their packaging isn't that good, so I guess CDJapan has better quality. If you only want to use Paypal and not anything else, don't order from HMV. They only have one type of shipping process too and it is EMS. (It is E something, but that is right, I think.) It is the most expensive shipping type too. For me though, I would get it from CDJapan though. :D Wanted a DiVA type, but saved my money for more stuff I liked though this single was good. xD

9. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

I suggest HMV if you order stuff regularly cause once you're a HMV member...you get a lot of nice deals XD
    Even with EMS shipping and what not...lots of promotions...sometimes with the good deals, they're even cheaper than cdjapan and yesasia...and it's pretty reliable...based on personal experience of course XD