Single [SINGLE] Itano Tomomi 2nd single [Fui ni] (2011/07/13)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by aakun, Feb 11, 2011.

1. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

2. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

i realllyyy like her performance on Music Station~ her best Fui Ni live by far and i actually enjoyed it alot though i agree she needs to improve on her stage presence. :inlove:

3. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

My favorite performance is deffinatley the one from "Coming Soon!"

About the sales, think that the debut hype is down, there's no Hiro Pro Handshake tickets and Dear J was a more marketable song over there. Let's hope the sales continue in small numbers for a long time and the 3rd solo single will sell better

4. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Tomochin was so cute again ~ <3 :cute: It's great that she's singing in live, because I think she sounds pretty good. ^^

5. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    So are you saying that Amuro was the first and the only woman on this planet who have had this kind of hairdo before Tomochin?!?
    Oh c'mon. Give me a break...

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @vutt: Yo, chill. He's just saying that the hairdo reminds him of Amuro which is understandable since she sported it a lot in the past. I think it's pretty obvious with her style of music and dress that they're modelling Tomochin's image after Namie which who knows, could be her own wish since if I recall correctly, she idolizes her.

It isn't a big deal though, almost all artists draw inspiration from others especially those they idolize. "Nothing new under the sun" and all. I personally think she's more reminiscent of a young Ayumi Hamasaki though but that's just me.

7. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    I love her hair, so cute..
    but her performance is not bad, but not that good. its average...
    yeah at least, she sang live and I like her perf on kamisun.. I think that one was better...

8. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

already download this but.. why track 1 and track 2 is different ?
    it should be Fui Ni and Come on, but I don't even know what song and who's is the singer on those track.. ?? :^^;:
    but I quite like the song.. lol.. :lol:

9. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks for explaining it for me [nod] [nod]! That style reminds me a lot of the pre-"Can you celebrate" style, which kick-started that whole fashion trend in the late 90s. (just like how AKB revived the checkered pattern and seifuku trend, even though they are obviously not the only people in the planet that spot/spotted that look)

Okay this might anger some people, but it's my personal opinion only and I don't mean anything bad for Tomochin, but don't read it if you can't accept criticisms:

Because Namie's vocals and dancing when she's 19 was already better than Tomochin, I think it's a bad idea to model Tomochin's image (music and outfits) 100% after her, when people are already saying that she looks like her way back before her popularity rises. This is just inviting people to compare...

Tomochin has already improved a lot as a solo artist so I think she should be given more room to develop her own fashion and musical styles, instead of living under somebody else's shadow.

10. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Today's sales: 5169

If same trend continues then we are looking at 90k 1st week sales. So there is strong possibility that 100k mark will be reached this month.

11. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

just listened to Dark side, why waste this song in Theater Edt? this song deserves to be in the main releases :XD:

12. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  13. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Dark Side sounds like something I'd hear from a video game. It sounds okay though. Really hip hop/rap-ish but the melody is really boring lol. Here's my verdict!

Fui Ni > Boku no Sei > Don't Miss It > Come On > Tsuki no Inori = Dark Side

14. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

[Dark Side] is amazing! Wow!

Kay

15. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Come on! >Tsui no Inori > Fui ni = Don't miss it! > Boku no Sei

Haven't heard Dark Side yet

16. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    lol dark side is...........interesting.......

very interesting.......

17. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

whats it like????

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I haven't heard it either. :| I WANT TO HEAR IT. :XD:

19. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

just order my cd Type C, Im sooooo excited to arrive!!! just wanted to let everyone know of my excitement its my first CD I have bought (along with Flower) of AKB48 (well related of course), i really liked fui ni, i think its becoming one of my favorite songs :) (hope one day I can afford to buy the other two type, but for now I can wait )

20. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    http://tomomiitano.jp/news/2011_07_15/564/
    If I'm reading it right with Google translator that is then there will be ultra limited vinyl edition containing Fui Ni remixes. Seriously are we really talking about vinyl record here!? It sounds very cool and clubbish.

Unfortunately it will be distributed only on her single release events.

EDIT: MJ performance
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAhZI0ikphg[/yt]