Single [SINGLE] Not Yet 4th [Suika BABY] 12/05/30

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Chaos48, May 10, 2012.

1. oddball

oddball Member

^

Ahh, if only they had done it in those watermelon outfits they had........ :lol:

2. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is Tsugi no Pierce going to be Not Yet's new single? This CM aired last year like in the fall time ore winter time.
    Here are links for the CM:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnpCAtmqmlQ[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIt_1w5Svx4[/yt]

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    That has been the question on Not Yet fans minds for some time now.

4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Question is why Yuko is the only one there? It should be the 4 of them if they were gonna promote a song for the next single.

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ Its CM for gaitameonline and Yuko is their endorser, they just made use of that Not Yet song for the background music. I'd say its a wise decision since Yuko's popularity is well enough to promote an FX company.

Well, we can't deny the fact that Yuko is the face of Not Yet and its most important member and since the other three are also popular that would only balloon the company's advertising expenses.

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    oh i really hope they will release a 5th single soon, :inlove:, i like the song as i heard in the cm

7. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I doubt not yet will release single soon. Each members is busy. Yuko with AKB and SPEC movie. Sasshi with HKT48. Rie and yui with their concurrent position.rie with SKE.yui with NMB.this sub group is unique because you can find AKB,SKE,HKT,NMB in it :awesome: