Single [SINGLE] SKE48 12th [Utsukushii Inazuma] 13/07/17

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 11, 2013.

1. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    My favorite coupling song is undoubtedly Jyuri-Jyuri Baby, the MV is quite silly, but I like the outfit and the dance (and the song as well). Team KII's is quite your usual SKE48 song, it's good, but nothing surprising. Team E's is a cute song, fitting for the loli team.

Anyway, I like them all, but my favorite is JJB.

2. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

We're all forgetting another song!!! KKS - Yuudachi no Mae

Anyone know where to hear it?

3. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

no, i only get the link where it provides A+B+C without teather ver and i think, teather ver won't release before July 17th

4. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Theater version. just a little help [hehe]

And nice banner :^O^:

5. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Is there any list of eligible songs to choose for SKE48 Request Hour 2013 ? I wonder if Sore wo Seishun to Yobu Hi is eligible or not. And if it ranks, what are they gonna do ?

6. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

What comes with the limited edition versions?

7. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

8. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Utsukushi Inazuma's bonus DVD contents is out on Youku! This time four teams, Team S, K, E, & kks, are dueling out in a cooking competition! They will be cooking in three different styles, namely Japanese, Western, & Chinese style. With that being said, here's the footages~
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgyNjMzNTky.html[/youku]

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgyNjk3NDky.html[/youku]

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgyNzMwNTI0.html[/youku]

9. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Well, after watching the previews here's my ranking for this single as of right now.

Utsukushii Inazuma>Jyuri-Jyuri Baby>Shalala na Calendar>Futari dake no Parade

PV
    Utsukushii Inazuma>Shalala na Calendar>Jyuri-Jyuri Baby>Futari dake no Parade

Utsukushii Inazuma
    I can't stop listening to this song. The PV is awesome. This is a great song. The costumes are great.
    ...Rena :nb:

Jyuri-Jyuri Baby
    The song was good, but I didn't like the PV that much. The first couple of minutes when they are shaking to the beat is cool.

Shalala no Calendar
    The PV seems to be very good in this song, and the song is catchy. Rena and Yukko seem to fit in well with Team E. Rena looks good in glasses.can't go wrong with megane Rena :awesome:

Futari dake no Parade
    This song was lacking for me. I've felt like I have heard this song before. It was alright, but it's not my favorite of this single. So far, the PV seems to be kind of dull.

10. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

For cooking battle, if you already watch it, you'll know why i said KII is the mature team :D

11. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    X'cuse me about inazuma bonus features:"Where is team K and E captain i don't see both of them? [wonder]

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Damn there are some good PVs on this, well especially Utsukushii inazuma and jyuri jyuri baby. Both of those are awesome as hell. KII kinda got shafted though, there is not nearly enough Airin in that video either [hehe] Didn't have much of an opinion on Team E's PV either. The song is cute but that's about it.

13. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

You know each member has another work.

Jurina is on 1st round battle, but after that on 2nd round until the end she is out (maybe another work)

Churi is in at 2nd battle until the end ('cause she is on 3rd battle)

Rena only appear on 3rd battle unti the end.

Airin appear in the middle of 3rd battle and directly using apron :D

Also you could see yuria and kanon isn't there on 1st and 2nd battle, they appear on 3rd battle. and the rest is stay up from 1st until the end :)

IMO, this battle showing up which team has solid teamwork before the new stage started [rock]

14. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

I'm really glad I ordered version B. I ordered it for the Rena cover originally, without hearing the coupling tracks. Now pleasantly surprised that Futari no Parade is a pretty good song and lots of screen time for Akirin. My favorite of the three coupling songs. Very happy.

15. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Hooray! Fed-ex says my package with the new SKE single is arriving tomorrow! This will be the first SKE CD that I have bought on the release date (I had previously purchased a few older CDs of theirs used). Not sure why, but it took me longer to warm up to SKE than any of the other 48 groups. However, they are now going to be part of my future purchases along with AKB, NMB, and HKT. Now, I just need to figure out who my SKE oshi will be....

16. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  17. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Whoa. That's a lot!
    I don't think we should be comparing SKE's to NMB's, since NMB seems to have more mainstream fans as their management seems to be doing better off than SKE's :fp:

Choco no Dorei's first day sale was 387,702 so at least we can see a definite growth in the consumers :D
    At this rate I suppose SKE might break the million mark for their next single (hope it's coming out at December [hehe])

18. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    That's a great figure! Glad the sales are still growing! :)

19. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think NMB's single is different from this so even if the numbers are almost the same, SKE should be doing good.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well, NMB's single has way more gimmicks, and i mean way more, there were like tons of gimmicks for Eureka, i don't even remember what, i just know that they went all out with Eureka

anyway, i'm content with this sales, Utsukushii Inazuma is another masterpiece from SKE :inlove: