Single [SINGLE] SKE48 6th Single [Pareo wa Emerald] '11/07/27

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, May 28, 2011.

1. tomochan

tomochan Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] SKE48 6th Single [Pareo wa Emerald] (2011/07/27

SKE senbatsu not only base of popular but base of the performance and dance too. Rena mess up sometime and Jurina as usual so good. I hope they push Jurina like they push Aachan in AKB. Churi is good that why she can remplace Jurina in concert before. I hope to see more Kumin and Sawako is a good dancer too.

2. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

Ok, here's my opinion after first watch:
    The song is sort of blah, it sounds like a cheap combination of Ponyshushu and Gomen ne SUMMER, lol :D :D
    The song firstly start out nice with slow 'twinkling' melody and then change into upbeat (just like Ponyshushu or Ebikatsu), I guess that's the trend for summer song then lol The song is very good when it first start out with the music then the verse comes in, which is good too. but I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT when the tone suddenly changes when it comes to the chorus. I was sort of expecting a more upbeat chorus like Gomen ne summer (Because Gomen ne SUMMER is exactly the type of song i absolutely love and it is sort of the perfect song for me from verses to chorus and even background music).
    The more I listen to it, the more upset I become as I know they could have created a much much better version of this song just by changing the beat and melody a bit (but they didn't!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: )
    Oh and I don't like the costumes that much, they sort of look cheap to me as well, they should have created a seifuku version of a 'Pareo" :D :D :D if you know what I mean.

3. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Crap. Link's been taken down. :( Does someone have another one, pretty please?

4. Criss

Criss Member

5. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

I kept singing チャイムはLove Song every time I want to hum this song in my head. :fp:

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Thank you much! <3

Have to agree with those they say there's nothing really special going for it, besides the beginning and the dance. It's a pretty typical idol song but a good one. I like it but I hope the B and C-sides are a little darker and more energetic.

7. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

All this irrelevant talk justifying Jurina should be center just to follow AKB's format. MEHS.

Who the heck do you think voted for Rena and Jurina at the elections?
    I think it's safe to say that a majority of them were SKE fans themselves.
    Who got into the media senbatsu and who got into the lower senbatsu?

Look, I'm butthurt and unreasonable...and heck...you can blast me I don't care.
    I was okay with the shared center WMatsui idea...but I'm totally against this Jurina center idea.
    I think it's disrespectful for the fans who obviously are CURRENTLY in favour of Rena as their fav but Jurina gets pushed just cause she's AkiP's favourite. I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT.

I mean not even giving face to Rena on her birthday?!
    That's too much, really :3
    If he's gonna shaft Rena like that, why does he want her in SKE for?

I'm not even asking for a RENA CENTER. that would be great especially since it's her birthday.
    But the shared center idea was working fine...this JURINA center now is utter nonsense.

End of rant.
    I'm outta here.

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

While I do like Rena waaaaaaaay more than Jurina, Jurina is killing it with her dancing in that stage performance. Maybe it's like how Takamina's not my favorite AKB girl, but I can't deny that she gives her all when it comes to performing?

Never heard the other song people are saying it sounds like, but the main melody reminds me a little of Banzai Venus but different at the end.

Might have listened to it enough times to be convinced I like it, but might wait until the PV or c/w songs end up online before ordering.

9. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESNFUbHKvA[/yt]

10. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7w3Ddl9Qk[/yt]

interview

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABC5RXI6dx0[/yt]

Making

11. oddball

oddball Member

:lol: Rena was adorable at the end of the making of when she's playing about with the telescope! :inlove:

12. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

... which other song? Ponishu, ebikachu? ._.;

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

i know you were ranting and all BUT on the part: Who the heck do you think voted for Rena and Jurina at the elections? I think it's safe to say that a majority of them were SKE fans themselves.

It seems that you're implying that SKE fans (referring to people who prefer ske over akb better) like Rena over Jurina better. Which is not the case, although admittedly, i don't have proof to back up my statement. From what i've read, Jurina is pretty much the darling of Nagoya when it comes to SKE. I think its more likely that akb fans prefer rena over jurina for several reasons: 1.) Gekikara, 2.) Voting for Rena over Jurina is more of a vote out of spite linking back to oogoe diamond..

Anyway, just can't let that statement go.

14. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

^
    During National Handshake, we have to trade the ticket inside the CD with a ticket in the handshake location.
    Last National Handshake in Tokyo, Jurina was paired with Nakanishi Yuka and Rena was paired with Deguchi Aki for the handshake, so both partner are not so famous members. Rena tickets was sold out very early, about after 30 minutes after the ticket trading starts. When Rena tickets was sold out, Jurina & Nakanishi Yuka tickets was still left a lot.

From my eye point of view, Rena is famous than Jurina.

I don't know how you can say Jurina is more famous than Rena here in Japan, because I myself have never seen that kind of image, in Tokyo and Nagoya.

@convenience93
    What akip decide is what best in his decision. We need to respect that. I'm sure he had much thinking before making any decisions that he made.
    We as a fan have to do what best we can do. Support our oshimen. Look at my oshimen. She is not famous, she is not in senbatsu for 22nd, she's not even in the top 40, and unless your very knowledgeable about SKE, I'm sure you don't know about her, but my support and all other fans support for her is what is important.

15. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

The single was recorded, and the PV shot, BEFORE the election results even came out, so saying that AkiP ignored what the fans wanted is just... :fp:

16. Makito

Makito Kenkyuusei

^ this. You guys complain too much. Just enjoy it while we have it. Besides I thought youd guys be happy with the fact it isnt a 7 (whatever number Gomen was) senbatsu. Im amazed on how well the formation changes were excecuted. They dont just walk to the new formations (like AKB kinda does).

17. tomochan

tomochan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    is in Tokyo event, and in tokyo is about genkikara character and Akb fans so i don't care, you always complain about Jurina so now yes whaterver.
    and Jurina is not famous like Rena ans so? She still the best dancer and performance and know how to word as a center.

18. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

About popularity-wise, Rena has more popular than Jurina, it does not come from only just the latest election, the mixi ranking, the sale of handshake ticket, SKE top30 result, AKB top100 2011 result reflected this many times. Kareha no station is no.1 of SKE not becuz Nagoya fans love ballads more than SKE singles, but becuz they want to support Rena solo, their no.1 girl.

Anyway, like many said, Jurina is SKE's Acchan, the one the management lies their future on. Every SKE single was energetic and upbeat becuz it shows the best quality of Jurina. The line-up might alter based on the recent popularity (Churi is up to #3 which they knew how popular she is even before the election, Shawako is in the senbatsu despite they assumed they can sell her only for their fans becuz she is really popular., Kuumin is pushed back becuz she isn't popular among japanese fans anymore), but from now, they may stick Jurina as sole-center. I'm kind of think that the way Acchan is back to #1 this year, they may try to do the same on SKE with Jurina, and hope she will be back at #1 of SKE.

But who knows what SKE fans think about this, another Kareha #1 in SKE top30 ? [hehe]

19. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

SKE48 singles are always high-energy songs and they suit a jurina centre way more than a rena centre as she can really push out the energy required, Rena isn't as good at dancing.
    With akb48 that high energy isn't required so Acchan works well as a centre.

Popularity isn't the only thing to decide who is best for the centre role.

20. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

no matter wat matsui jurina will always be the center of ske.

same like oshima yuko.
    she only got the center position when she got first in the senbatsu election.
    but the next single it always maeda atsuko the center.

just accept the fact.
    you need the boss like also to be the center
    not only fan.

i didn't understand why people prefer rena more.
    rena got more fan because akb48 fan hate when jurina got many screentime
    in akb song.
    but ske fan especially in nagoya definitely prefer
    jurina more than rena.

i love matsui jurina and matsui rena.
    either one be the center is fine.
    still
    i hope AKARIN get the center position sometimes too :D :D :D :D