Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka7 - [Valentine Kiss] (2011.02.02)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by aakun, Nov 22, 2010.

1. kuumined

kuumined Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Watarirouka 7th Single - [TBD] (2011.02.02)

the news is sudden T_T but not entirely bad. Wasamin's voice can add to the dynamics of the group making the group more powerful and make the group sound nicer no? :D
    hope nacchan gets the spotlight :D
    and i agree with teh above post! no point complaining ppl :D :D

2. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

New members? Watarirouka sure is expanding :p ..

is what I was thinking too.. I hope this is a one time thing really.. :/

3. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

i don't think this is a one time thing, because from the magazine it did mention "Shin Member" next to Komorin's & Wasamin's name [shock]

you guys should be prepared because one day no3b will be transferred to Watarirouka & eventually all of AKB+Ogi girls will be part of Watarirouka :D cough jk

on the bright side, there will be more trading card produced, god please don't let me get Rabutan again for this one [speechless]

4. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^ LOL you have the Lovetan curse too? Oh GOD.

I'm so nervous because Nacchan's one of my oshis and I can't stand how little of her I'm seeing lately. If this is another Mayuyu and co. song (She's always the lead singer, but for example Gyu was a lot better than Flag for line distrib), there will be virtually none of the other girls T_T; All of you know that Mayuyu's my oshimen and I love her and blah blah blah but I really really do care about the rest of AKB and (even more so) the rest of Warota.

Also, I've noticed that Warota has tiers. I feel like they've ALWAYS been there, since in the beginning it was Nacchan - Lovetan - Mayuyu - Harugon, and then they just added Ayarin next to Harugon (since I think Ayarin was intended to be in the group and the tiers were planned from the start). You can see it in part of the Yaruki Hanabi dance. Anyways, the tiers were painfully obvious in Gyu when Nacchan/Ayarin got significantly less screentime. I don't like the tiers. And if Komorin/Wasamin come into the picture, they'd better be 4th or I'll start shooting.

tl;dr I WANT MORE NACCHAN. IF THESE TWO GIRLS PASS UP NACCHAN ON THE TIERS I WILL KILL PEOPLE

that said I realized after I posted before that they're standing in front of a heart-shaped box. OH YEAH VALENTINES SINGLE. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY. <3 Also the outfits oh god the outfits. *_* VERGING ON GODLY RIGHT THERE.

Edit: okay so I stayed up all night and I'm having that whole energy rush thing where I talk talk talk and my fingers can't even fucking keep up and so this was a huge ramble. ~_~ that's why I suddenly wrote an essay on nothing.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Considering how pushed Komori is, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets tons of screentime and lines...

I like Komori, but I didn't want her in Warota TBH. Wasamin however I'm super happy about. She's one of my faves and she is ridiculously talented, so I'm very happy (even though I think she fits the cool image more than the cute image).

6. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Komori's in or around my top 10 (and I appreciate wasamin like fuck) but oh god I really don't want her here T______________T there's tooooooo many girls already.

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^ I agree. The good point of being a subunit is that every girl gets lines and screentime whereas they might not get them in Stages. But now with 7 members... Also, I'm sure wasamin will be stuffed to the back of the group a la Ayarin, but Komori is one of AKiP's favorite girls. I'm sure she's going to get a bunch of lines and screentime, which doesn't bother me BECAUSE she's Komori but because I'm used to different dynamics in Warota...

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

o.o...I'd rather the new ogi girls made their own subunit dammit! >< Then we'd have more songs and such.
    :cry:

9. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

I don't have anything against Komorin and Wasamin but I really really don't like this idea. I mean. The line distribution is already so unfair for Lovetan/Harugon/Nacchan/Ayarin, I'm worried that adding two more members will split that even further meaning less screentime for all of them (except probably Mayuyu.)
    Also, if Komorin and Wasamin join Watarirouka, what about Micha and Natsumi? I was hoping the four of them would get their own unit =(

(I will translate their entries if they get added to the blog, but I'm kind of hoping they don't because that'd indicate it's permanent ._____. also it'd take longer)

10. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire

Aki-P, realising that he can't push Mayuyu as the new Acchan-style centre in AKB48 without making fans angry, has struck a deal with the agencies and this is the first step in slowly transferring every girl from the old group AKB48 into the new group Watarirouka Hashiritai 48 where everyone but Mayuyu will be a backup singer with no solo lines or PV screentime.

11. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I have mixed feelings about this. If it's just this single, I'm all for it, just because the other two can get some promotion (I'm unbiased here: I'm not a fan of either). If it turns into a permanent change, I'm not a fan. Nacchan's my favorite in Watarirouka, and Komori would definitely push her down a position, and maybe even Iwasa. I feel like the tiered system would change drastically...

Nacchan - Harugon - Rabutan - Mayuyu - Komori - Ayarin - Wasamin

12. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Well... "Watarirouka 7" is a known thing, they used that for the radio and if I'm not that bad in one of the singles (can't remember if gyu or seishun) they DID sing with more people than the usual 5...
    Remember some people thinking they were singing better when it was just that there were more people on it?.

Of course, singing a B-side song is different than this, that they will use screentime for the PV and stuff... but I don't think that changes the number of lines for each one.

Or am I missing something else here?

13. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

Not really surprising since they are all team ogi

but damn if they add anymore watariroukas they'll get stuck running in a hallway xD

14. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

I don't mind 7 members but 7 covers my wallet is dying. [worried]

15. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

They'll be like fighting to get throught that little hallway in ther next single XD

But I'm really happy beause I love Komorin!

16. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

not that they were releasing 4 or 5 covers in the previous ones or did they? O__O

17. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

Main PV screentime would probably be something like this as usual:
    50% Mayuyu
    <3 10% Nacchan - not surprised with the shaft-astic treatment if this happens
    10% Harugon
    10% Lovetan
    10% Ayarin
    5% Komorin
    5% Wasamin
    sucky front girl system at it's best :(

18. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I love Wasamin and Komori but I kind of don't want them in WH.
    I don't mind if it's permanent though.

19. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Well, this is certainly interesting. I remember the hopes/fears some people had when Komori/Iwasa were added to the radio show, and now this.

Let's see how it unfolds. I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time. :D

20. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Nacchan getting more screentime than KOMORI?...
    Than Wasamin, maybe... but... more than Komori that is in EVERYWHERE?.... =/
    Following that formation, in a PV?... and I will be hated for this.... it will end in:

* Mayu
    * Harugon / Lovetan / Komori
    * Nacchan / Ayarin
    * Wasamin

And I'm not even wanting to do the percentages because it would be abysmal.