Single SKE48 16th (12-gatsu no Kangaroo) 14/12/10

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 4, 2014.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Yeah you shouldnt stop just because some users dont like it.

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Pls keep doing what you're doing. It's great :)

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Well there isn't much to talk about at all since the promotion period has long passed. And regarding the sales, unless you frame it in a way like "Oh look! it's week 21 on the charts and it's still selling well, it must be a good single" then yea we will have something to talk about but having pages of nothing aside from double post of your stats is just a waste of forum server space. Just do it to the first post or just leave it in the wiki, which works as a database. This is a DISCUSSION forum, not a notice board for you to update your stat sheets. Unless you are going to create a discussion out of those statistics then yes feel free to continue posting them, otherwise I advice you to stop cause it's really unnecessary.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Thanks everybody and I plan too (I like doing this). I also think this helps ppl who do update the wiki as well. You don't have to go and look for it bc its right here for you.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wtf..poor the updating-guy..he just wanna make the thread alive and put some 1kb data in the thread and suddenly someone get irritated

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Let's do this - if @ForrestFuller wishes to post weekly sales after the first month, he can keep it constantly updated in the OP if he wishes to do so. I agree that it's not against the rules to post sales weekly, but there's hardly any point in saying so and so single sold another 100 copies months after it released. There can't be any meaningful discussion coming from that, unless that week they pass a certain landmark in sales, in which case, sure, call attention to it. At this point we're just bumping a thread that can otherwise stay dead and taking attention away from more recent topics. I believe this should be a fair compromise - sales can continue to be posted, people that want to see it can still see it without going to the wiki if it's constantly in the OP, but it doesn't necro dead threads.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sounds fair.

Also those landmark sales, Something like NMB48's 11th Single is just shy of 500,000+ in sales. I can put a post saying its hit that mark (also with Nogizaka46's 11th single soon reaching 600,000+in sales) stuff like that (also if any break their record for most units sold with any single)?

• Like Like x 1
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    • Like Like x 1
  9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki