Event / Concert SKE48 Fuyu-Con 2015/SKE48 Request Hour 2015 (15/11/28 to 15/11/29)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    There is no sense of entitlement, but thanks for sounding like a troll. :glare:

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I bet someone just goofed when filling out the paperwork for renting out the Congress Center and filling out the release forms for the single and that is why the window is so small. I mean three days is kind of reckless even if you just a Japanese fan.

3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think there is quite the sense of entitlement though lol (especially with the poster talking about discrimination :rolleyes::lol:)

Foreign fans (outside of China/Taiwan) probably count for less than 5% of the fanbase, so why should they extend a voting period for them? Or in other cases, why should they market towards them?

These are Japanese groups focused on the Japanese fans, and to a very much smaller degree, Chinese/Taiwanese fans. The fact that we can see them and hear about them and know them like we do has much more to do with us living in an internet age than it does with the management's plans for them.

So really, why should they care about you (or me, I live in california)? Imo just because you spend money on their product (which is not catered to you, and accounts for barely a drop in the water compared to the money Japanese fans spend) doesn't mean you are entitled to privileges in return.

It just doesn't make sense for a business to worry/cater to the ~5% or less, when they are spending time worrying/catering to the 90-95%.

4. trxsh

trxsh Member

[​IMG]
    [Some additional details concerning SKE48 RH]
    SKE48 2015 Request Hour will be split into
    1. Theater Stage songs Best 30
    2. Single songs, Coupling songs and Album songs Best 30

Voting period: 11/1 - 11/5

Voting methods:
    SKE Mobile
    SKE LIVE! on Demand
    SKE48 Sub-Unit "Love Crescendo" 1st Single Purchase (code sent by email)

http://www.ske48.co.jp/requesthour2015/
    site

5. 123oo

123oo Kenkyuusei

If I order on cdjapan and using cheapest shipping, will the code be sent to my cdjapan email on the shipment day? It's cool that I don't have to pay more to get EMS, and yet still have time and extra money to vote.

6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    THIS would be my big question too!:blink:

7. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    According to this page, only those who buy the single from the AKB48 Group Shop, mu-mo Shop, Seven Net Shopping or from SKE48 events will receive the voting code via e-mail.

8. 123oo

123oo Kenkyuusei

Bummer. Maybe it's a hassle for them to send codes to buyers through middleman like cdjapan, hmv.

I hope Election voting won't follow this method cuz it sucks for international fans.

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I doubt they'd ever do that just cause lots of international people do vote...they'd lose money really

But RH? While it's probably my fav event of the year, I doubt many I-fans vote~~

I don't like this split RH thing...why are theater songs treated so differently? I still never understood how u can vote for an AKB song in a sister groups RH concert? Like didn't last years winner - Yukari - won with Mushi no ballad? like...that's not even an SKE song lol

10. trxsh

trxsh Member

"Saka Agari" (the stage that Mushi no Ballad is from) was Team E's 2nd stage program, even though it was originally performed by Team K. Team BII is performing it now btw. You can see stages that the SKE teams have done here on the song list if you're interested.

I'm not sure how I feel about the separate set for stage songs though, quite a dull gimmick imo.

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oh I'm aware. I know Sister groups have their own "versions" of songs AKB has done (stages), but they are not SKE,NMB, HKT, etc...original songs. There are only a few stages that really belong to SKE, so those are fair game, but I just feel like we shouldn't be allowed to vote for "Heavy Rotation" or "Aitakatta" lol.

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My hope is Rena domination Top 5 :cute: ( 2588 Days, Maenomeri ,Kareha no Station, Ame no Pianist, Hohoemi no Positive Thinking )

13. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    So there will be two winning songs? One stage song and one single song? That's kind of anticlimactic.

14. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I welcome the change of splitting single songs vs theater songs.
    It might produce unexpected results. Although it won't be a good gauge of which song has lots of fan support.
    Will hako-oshis bring out Rena? Will she be up to it?

The voting period is too short. They should have provided at least a week's time.

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

She said "If fans vote for a song thinking 'I want Matsui Rena to appear' then I won't show up."
    source
    So I guess not unless she changed her mind

16. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

If i understood correctly, this won't be possible since three of the songs would be on the singles RH and other two on the theater songs RH.

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I wonder if they let Goudo Saki sing all of the graduation songs in the Single RH.

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    So basically if it gets voted in the 10-30 rank, and the other songs inn 1-10 are the usual show the love for SKE type songs, than she will come, but if you make it rank first to tenth, she will feel fans aren't voting properly for this competition.

19. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Looks like there's a voting campaign for Kamigami no Ryouiki, but I'm not sure whether fans are hoping for a 1st gen reunion appearance, or if they just want to honor Jurina and Masanya with a duet before one (or both) of them graduates. :^O^:

20. RH8

RH8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    RH0RY
    *Either way, it'd be cute☆。
    *J&M duet would be nice, but 1ST-GEN reunion would be so lovely as well。According to the reason she gave for nominating Kamigami, it seems J doesn't expect a reunion either。

*It seems there are mixed reviews regarding the W#1Song for this year's RH, but I'm not unhappy with how Theater-Song gets its own unique category;It guarantees that there would be more spotlight shone on songs in either category, instead of having most buried in a long list。Is how I'm looking at it, at leastXD。

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015