So Nyuh Shi Dae/SNSD/Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Aigon, Mar 2, 2008.

1. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    .____.
    SNSD is going to be at FNS?!
    Ohmygosh. Two of my most favorite idol groups, together at the same place. ;____;

@garnetjester:
    I was staring at your username for the longest time, wondering where I saw it before and then I remembered that I saw it on H!O, haha.

2. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

Sooyoung's fangirl is amazing lmao. Back when I had a life and could watch the performances through live streaming, that fangirl scream always cracked me up.

3. ain12

ain12 Kenkyuusei

^I know right! I wonder who she is? Is it one person or is it an army of fangirls who take turns going to various SNSD performances just to scream for her? [think]

^
    ^ AKB48 AND SNSD in one place? Freakin' epic. And if they get to meet Kimura Takuya, I'd be happy for them and they'll probably die of happiness. Lol [hehe]

4. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    I'm just here to express my sadness~ Tiffany fell and tore a ligament in her knee and it needs around 4 weeks to heal, which means she won't be able to perform at FNS Music Festival with the other girls T__________T

However, IF the girls make it to Kohaku, she should be able to perform there ><

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    Omo, so THAT's what the news was about? I saw a newsclip about it on youtube and I knew it had something to do with her leg and I haven't checked SSF in a while so...

FANYYYYYY-AHHHHH~~!!! \(TT^TT)/

FNS will still rock, but I know the fans and members will be missing her on stage for that while.
    My gosh, she's always in these situations. Heal up soon, mushroom. <3

6. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    I know, right? She's always the one with the throat problems and she had a cast on before going to Japan for promotions as well @___@

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Damn, poor Tiffany. That poor thing's always getting injured. They should just put her in a bubble or something.

8. Seagull

Seagull Kenkyuusei

These things always happens to Fany ;; and it's sad that she won't be on FNS, that's such a big event, but I know that the other girls will take good care of her when they are free <3

and I'm so looking forward to FNS, AKB and SNSD one the same stage, okay, not at the same time, but still, Yuko and Taeyeon on the same stage, that's to much awesome for me *_*

9. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

That girl will end up with permanent leg/ankle problems if she keeps this up T_____T
    Poor bby <3

10. ain12

ain12 Kenkyuusei

Aww darn. That sucks. She's always getting all these problems. And I'm so sad that I won't be able to see her perform. :( Get well soon Fany! [nod]

11. kashi~tan★

kashi~tan★ Kenkyuusei

I was so sad to hear the news about fany ;--; but I hope she gets alot of rest and gets better soon~

12. Epidemiax

Epidemiax Kenkyuusei

Poor Fany, she is very unlucky ;__;. I read that she just wants to start performing, and lessen her rest... Hoot is doing very well, Japanese promotions must continue, so it's very obvious that she needs to be back sooner than it would be expected. Anyway, I hope she will get well soon! Btw, I'm lLooking forward to their Japanese album!

13. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    SNSD on FNS: Genie+Gee

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaLabK_Lnc[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAijCH42OUw[/yt]

Performed in between AKB's performances on the same stage. How awesome is that? [clap] <3
    I wish they would've sang something TOGETHER though. :^^;:

I still miss Fany. :'|

15. ain12

ain12 Kenkyuusei

^ IKR. Seeing SNSD without just 1 member, is so weird. I miss Fany so much, it's unbelievable. Haha.

And I want AKB48xSNSD collab please. [clap] Imagine AKB48 singing 'Genie'.

*dies* [rofl]

16. Seagull

Seagull Kenkyuusei

I wish it was a real collab and not only a medley ;_; there was rumors that SNSD was going to do River and AKB was going to do Genie, I was so happy when I saw that, but it turned out to be a medley ;; but still, AKB and SNSD on the same stage ♥

There's a rumor going around that Oh! will be their new Japanese single, I don't know what to feel, but as of now it's only a rumor, so let's see.

and they will also release a new photobook in January, from their trip to Pucket earlier this year, stop taking all my money SNSD XD and I hope they announce a concert DVD and Live album soon, I've been waiting for a year now.

17. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    SOOOO...who else cried when they won the 2010 Golden Disk Daesang? (;________;)

And the Bonsang and Popularity award but...gahhhh, not the digital Daesang, but the GD Daesang! Just like last year, I am SO happy and proud of them. The void Fany leaves when she's not present is as eminent as ever though; I wish the recovery process went faster, SNSD's not complete without all nine of them, afterall. <3

Congrats again to our girls. [clap] *sobs and cheers like crazy*

PS: Smexy RDR. :inlove: But was that Fany's voiceover in the intro part before Oh! ? (TT__TT) I miss herrrrr~
    ---

If you haven't DL'd it, then here's the SNSD cut via Tudou; this YouTube user has it uploaded as well.

18. Seagull

Seagull Kenkyuusei

I cried, A LOT ;______;
    I'm so proud and so happy <3 but it really hurts me to see them cry so much, even if it's happy tears, especially Taeyeon ;_; seeing her cry like that breaks my heart.

and RDR was so hot *_* all of them looked amazing and I loved the remix, for once a good remix <3

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHjBPEsY_vQ[/yt]
    The MV for Taeyeon's new solo song is out, it's for the drama Athena and it's AMAZING, as usual with Taeyeon, her voice <3
    the song will be released on the 13th of December : D

19. ain12

ain12 Kenkyuusei

'Oh!' is gonna be their 3rd Jap single, releasing on Feb 2 2011. Ah, rehashing the old hits. -.-

Although I am kinda curious on how they'll change the lyrics from 'Oppa I love you' to something else. Haha

20. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    ^ Where did you get that info, I don't see it on the official page yet...?