Stage [STAGE] Team E 1st Stage - Pajama Drive (2011.1.16)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by xxskawt, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

She is.

And I'm surprised you guys think this way, for me dances performed like Jurina and Kinoshita's Omoide Ijou makes it look professional instead of the ever repeated hand gestures.

2. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I agree.
    This was my biggest problem with SKE to begin with. It looked awkward and I always felt like they would lose an arms or something.
    But I got used to it. And somehow I feel like it doesn't look half as bad anymore.

Madoka's hip movements were totally overdone and awkward though. I love Madoka. She's my 2nd fav girl in Team E. But I do not aprove of the dancing. Luckily the fact that I like her isn't based on the way she dance.. I just found everything else about her charming. z__z

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't mind if they dance like that as long as it's not too overdone like Jurina (or Yukiko, but her dancing doesn't bother me nearly as much). :fear:

4. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I never noticed the Yukiko thing that much.
    But then again, compared to Jurina her posture is alot better. :fear:

5. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I... like Juri's dancing. .____.

On topic, yesterday I've watched E1! (on youku! woo! XD) and I was pretty underwhelmed generally speaking, but then again B3 is one of my favourite stages, so...
    but what I want to say is: the girl in Mayu's position in Pajama Drive has a really great voice. Fits the song without being too high pitched, and yet being nicely girly. Good job! She really impressed me - also I know nothing about dance, but it looked to me like a good performance dance-wise, too.
    on the other hand who gave those two "Temodemo"? it's a super tricky song to sing, and they're offtune even though they're lipsynching...

6. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I've grown to like Jurina's dancing. All together Jurina is amazing.
    Though.. I still think her posture is rather bad. XD

7. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

jurina is an amazing dancer, all those ppl are just haters =D <3

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I love how ske48 dancing has this almost-over-the-top massive energy style, it's really enjoyable to watch.
    Now I may not be a dancer myself but I go to a lot of musicals and ballets and you know I still really enjoy ske48's style. They all dance with the whole of their body and I think it looks good.

(jurina's posture in omoide is MILES better than rena's though, oh god >.> infact that really put how awesome jurina is into perspective)

9. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

I agree, I like that, too. It's one of the special characteristics I associate with SKE and one of the reasons I love them.
    I don't mind if a girl doesn't have a perfect posture etc. as long as she puts all her power into it (slow songs are an exception).

10. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    They're all adorable and/or fierce. <3
    LOL, I love how in 'Wasshoi E', everything is kind of slow going/my pace until Nakamura Yuka's "Nakamaru-kun" is said. :D

11. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

So I kinda watched E1. The quality is far too horrible to make any permanent judgments, but I think my favorites are eHaachan & eSasshi.
    I am not fond of eYukirin at all though :(.

12. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri
    I just watched the stage...
    They killed temodemo :hmm: but, it's weird, because I'm in love with Kinchan xD! <3
    anyway... maybe it's because B3 is my favorite stage... or idk, but I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE this team <3
    all them are really awesome <3

13. tombuck90

tombuck90 Kenkyuusei

i havent watched any ske48 stages yet as i am only just getting in to them
    i am a big fan of this stage but will watching this ruin ske for me if they dont do it as good as skb??
    HELP PLEASE :blush:

14. Naomi

^ Well, it depends. I personally love it, but since they're still "new", it sort of pales in comparison to the original. Team B had already performed in two stages before B3, and this is E's first, so obviously B3 will seem more polished.

Anyway, I'm not so fond of how the units were performed (Kagami and Junjou Shugi (minus the vocals) were really good, though), but I love the group songs. If you don't like E1, I wouldn't give up on them. Just remember that this is their first stage so they can only get better. =)

If you want to see a more "polished" stage, I'd suggest S2, KII2 (KII's revival of S2), or S3. I actually hate S3, but other people like it, so maybe you will to. xD There's also KII3 coming up, KII's first original stage, so that's something to watch for as well. =D

15. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Most of the units sucks, really.
    But there's still something about team e that appeals to me.
    In the end, It's all about taste. XD

16. tombuck90

tombuck90 Kenkyuusei

ahh thank you that is really helpful [nod]
    i will give s2 or s3 a shot first!
    also have you watched their ase no ryo wa hanpajyanai tour? is it good?

17. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

K SO I (basically) JUST FINISHED THE STAGE & I LOVED IT YOU GUYS. ;A;

Yukapi is my E oshi. <3 She's so cuuuute.

18. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Gahh, I hate not being able to figure out who's who, but I think I know who my oshi is. Really tall, she's one of the two white costumes in Kagami, with a really really high ponytail. Help anyone?

19. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    ^ Erika is in Kagami and uses a high ponytail. Can't remember her costume though.

BUTMAYBE IT'S ERIKA? :cute:

20. Naomi

^ Erika's wearing blue. The only other girl with a ponytail that I remember is Takeuchi Mai.