Stage [STAGE] Team KII 1st Stage [Aitakatta] '09/06/13 - 11/29

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Jun 12, 2009.

1. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE] Team KII 1st Stage - 'Aitakatta'

I ended up ordering the DVD. Don't know why, but I felt like it [hehe]

2. hina

hina Member

I have no idea why, but I like KII's version of Mirai no Tobira more, which I heard from that long profile bonus vid from the first concert DVD. :)

3. txandyy

txandyy Kenkyuusei

I also ordered my copy ^^ Only 10 days I can't wait for this!!!!!

4. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

5. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

6. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

^ Thank you for the link !! :love:

7. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Got it in the mail today!
    The DVD case is so ugly though XD. I feel like they should have hired AKB's designer. Or any designer for that matter lol.

8. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

So I finally watched all (most of actually XD) the stage! KII is pretty awesome!

That Akane girl I think her name is, she has crazy eyes hardcore though XD.

Also this is the first time where I've watched a stage where my oshimen isn't a senbatsu... yeah... Seira got shafted lol. Only Koi no Plan for a unit (which was awesome btw) and no part in Dear my teacher/RIVER. Kind of sad. But I'll deal. She got Ame no Pianist in KII2 which is the best SKE song hands down lol.

But yeah, definitely a good stage :). After I learn the KII girls, I'm gonna try with the S girls.

9. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

River 720p
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaxqPP_PL_Q[/yt]

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is the last performance of Yuri & Eiko (for the latter one, I mean as a KII member).

10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^Thanks for the link! I'm anxious to see the whole DVD. Despite enjoying most of the vocals I've heard from previous concert DVDs with KII, They're not nearly as strong as any other Team's rendition of RIVER. And their dancing seems under-rehearsed.

11. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Correction! Mukaida is the one with the crazy eyes haha. Just watching her in Dear my teacher and stuff... she doesn't blink enough or something lol.

I really want a CD version of Koi no Plan seriously :inlove:

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The ISO for Team KII's first stage is uploaded at H!O here. Unfortunately, there's no DVD rip yet. If one doesn't show up soon, I may have to download the ISO. D:

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, I had to download the ISO since a DVD rip never showed up. XD I just finished watching it and I really liked it. That's saying a lot since A2 is my least favorite since. =P I think I prefer it over the original, actually, but then again, I was never much of a Team A fan. I like pretty much every performance except for Nageki no Figure, which was just... really bad. XD At least downloading a 6GB file was worth it, because it took forever and if KII1 sucked, I would've been pissed. =P They performed RIVER at the end, too, which was pretty cool.

Now I hope KII2 gets released soon. Woohoo!

Yeah, that got really irritating... she had no emotion in her eyes what-so-ever. She's like the Mayu of SKE or something. XD I haven't seen her perform in anything else (except for Aozora Kataomoi, I was spending too much time looking for Rena to notice her. :lol:), so maybe she's gotten better at not having such a blank stare. I dunno. This is her first stage, though, so she's forgiven. :3

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Finally got around to watching KII1! I had seen most of the Stage from that concert from July, but this was the first time I saw the actual DVD.

The girls did fine, and since it's just A2, it's hard to screw up to badly. My main problem is how they placed girls throughout the Stage. For instance, Manatsu lead in every song that she was in that could have a lead. I know that B2 was similar with Mayu leading everything, but come on: that's not how it's supposed to happen. There's supposed to be a multiple leads, not one girl taking every center position. Boo.

As for the girls, Maeda Eiko/SDN girl was tons better than everyone else. I didn't realize who she was until after I watched the Overture again. Now I just hope she gets a spot in whatever SDN does next.

After her, I love Ichihara, Mieko, and Siera. Mieko seems to be a crazy amazing cross between CinDy and Yuuka, with a better voice, and Siera has a really nice energy about her. Ichihara did really well, but she already graduated...

For the leads of the Stage, I only really liked Furukawa. She's an excellent performer. I really wanted to like Akane, but just couldn't. And Mukaida's eye problem is hilarious. Seriously: she may be really pretty and dance well, but she needs to get that dealt with.

15. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Yeah... kinda disappointed me when Manatsu lead everything. She took the Acchan leads AND the Takamina leads. The worst thing about Aitakatta Kouen is that the units are never evenly divided. Especially for the lead girls, since most of them not only got 2 units, but also got Senaka kara & Leo no Kakumei. Which left girls like SEIRA and Tomoko and others shafted into Koi no Plan, or a back dancer for Nagisa no Cherry.

PS Seira and Tomoko did not get any lines in Dear my teacher either :cry:

Airi is definitely my favorite front girl, along with Rina, and it took me some time, but I actually like Akane now. Anna seems okay too. But then there's Reika, and it's like how did you get to be a front girl XD

16. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

arGH... can anyone put this on DDL?

there are no seeders :cry: because i have this but i want to watch it again i forgot to back up it

i reformat my hard drive.......i'm such a pity :fp:

BTW....

churi is so great in this STAGE i really like it but why you guys hate manatsu? she great after all <3

AHHH....nagisa no cherry :blush:

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although I enjoy the most heard of before the concert DVD and KII of the human voice, they have almost no transfer of any other team's strong river.