Stage [STAGE] Team KII 2nd Stage [Te wo Tsunaginagara]

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Nov 30, 2009.

1. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Re: [STAGE] Team KII 2nd Stage - 'Te wo Tsunaginagara'

Everyone is hating on Sawako. ;w; I love her & her (awful BUT ENDEARING) voice. ;w;; I lovelovelove her in Barcode. D: <3

... I think I'm understanding why everyone thinks I have weird tastes, now. Ahaha.

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ You don't have weird taste! You like Sakiko! <3

But Sawako is... very awkward. She always looks so uncomfortable, so I get uncomfortable watching her, and her voice isn't helping, either. I'm mainly frustrated with her because she seems so fake to me, so I'm still trying to figure out if that's her real personality.

:fear:

On a higher note, I'm liking Tomoka a lot more. She used to be really low on her list because her stare freaked me out. XD But I like her now. AND OH BOY, AME NO PIANIST IS ON. AIRI! <3

3. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ I totally understand what you mean about Shawako. I just... think it's really cute? But I get why others mightn't like it.

Oh, why thank you. XD <3

RIHO AAAAUUUUGHHH. ;A; Such an amazing unit! I love Riho in Pianist ;ljgal;gjla;jg;. <3 Such a great idea.

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

shawako also can't dance lol. I saw her barcode and she was like a half a step ahead of everyone for the entire song, and it looked like she was having muscle spasms for half of it. JUST SAYING >.> that just ads to me not liking her lol

5. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Aaah, gotta download this LOD! There's so much new stage material I'm behind on @_@ I haven't even watched Yukapi's birthday show yet, and I've had that for awhile..

Skawt and Max, I am very pleased that you'd both select Riri for Glory Days (I LOVE the idea of a Seira/Riri/Churi GD, especially). I think she'd be so great for the song, she's got the charisma for sure. <3 I really just never want to see Choco again, either, so. x_x

Also, I think I like Shawa because she's really interesting to me. The way I see it, her image could either be a) a fabricated persona that she uses to her advantage as a sort of method acting, or b) her actual personality, which she's choosing to portray despite being very shy, and frankly, either way, I'm intrigued by her. She's definitely a character. Her lack of flare when it comes to singing and dancing does repel me, slightly, because I focus on that a lot, but I really think it's due to her pretty crippling shyness (whether it's real or not), and it kind of... suits her? Frankly, I end up being drawn to her the way I was drawn to Komori, where she's... so awkward that I feel a little bad, but then I realize she's trying anyway, even though she's not at the top of the talent pyramid, so I feel like rooting for her. Ha ha, does that make sense? It's very clever, the way they choose to promote her.
    ... I've been reading my idol theory book too much. @_@;;

6. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

[hi5]
    Haaaaay, I'll join you in having weird taste! I get why people don't like Shawako, but she's like... my SKE guilty pleasure, haha. I JUST LOVE HER, KAY.

And KoopaCandy, your idol theory is awesome, haha! It is hard to tell whether Shawako's just playing a role or is genuinely that shy, but hey, it seems to be working for her, considering the number of fans she does have out there.

7. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

I wish she was in Team E XD

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Team E is full of young girls, Sawako wouldn't fit in as well as she would with KII.

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^^ But I like Team E.

:hehe:

10. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Shawako doesn't really fit either team imo lol.

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

^
    Really!? How so?

12. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^like you said, Team E is really young (like Team B was when they first started), but she wouldn't be able to fill an 'older sister' role like CinDy did for B or like Mieko does for KII.

For KII, it's a matter of a) me being bitter about the displacement of the four original girls
    and b) energy.

Team KII is a very energetic team, all the girls are always moving or doing something, but shawako is just kind of... slower than my pace.

Moko's my pace kind of attitude works in KII because she's so little looking and makes up for it with her ridiculous catcphrase, but shawako is just kind of too flaky for KII imo lol.

13. kyohiros

kyohiros Kenkyuusei

Longest stage ever in the history of AKB? To be exact it's been 1 year 6 months 24 days and counting..

I really admire the girls, it can get really boring doing a same set of songs over and over again but they've been doing this for 571 days and are still giving their best shot at each of the performance. AkiP you bastard stop all that fking side projects of yours and just give us a damn KII 3rd already [boom]

14. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

Actually, Team A still holds the record with A5th (for now... >.>), but Team S is quickly approaching the record with S3.

I think KII must have the record for the longest a team has ever gone without having a stage, though. (Not counting what they've been performing since September of last year, since as far as I'm aware any KII 2nd shows performed since then have been part of a "revival".)

But, ignoring technicalities and all that, it's still really frustrating to think that some teams have been performing the same stage for nearly two years.

15. wilstrick

wilstrick Kenkyuusei

so I was reading the wiki, clarify that KII isn't performing this stage?

if so, what the hell they doing?!? :angry:

16. kyohiros

kyohiros Kenkyuusei

They are performing a REVIVAL of this stage

which basically, is this stage [hehe]

don't ask me, ask that stupid-slow-and-keep-delaying AkiP :XD: