Stage [STAGE] Team N 1st Stage [Dareka no Tame ni] 11/01/01~05/16

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Re: [STAGE] Team N 1st Stage [Dareka no Tame ni] 11/01/01~05

It never occurred to me that this wasn't just one performance.
    Watch RiiChans Tie during "Seifuka ga.." she breaks it just before the first chorus.. but then it's fixed.. then it's broken again.. then fixed. You can see her playing with it as she turns her back to the crowd, but it changes between long shot and close up, so it has to be 2 different performances.

2. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Bird is two performances too lol. Sayaka's cross is on the floor for half of it and then on her chest for the other half. They tend to use multiple performances for stage DVDS tho xD in the H1 DVD during Viva Hurricane you can clearly see meetan in one shot and then she's Mariko in the other.

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

perhaps it's multiple performances so that they can get more camera shots of Milky and Sayaka so that they can make RSL mad. :D :D :D :D :D

(i got used to nana's voice. i don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. i think she still needs singing practice though.)

4. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Yesterday I finally watched N1! Some time ago I read a few blogs by Kanakichi and so I thought I might watch the stage to see more of her. Honestly, I just couldn't bring myself to get really interested in NMB before.

My conclusion: NMB is really great :) Maybe my expectations were not high, but the fact remains that I was very impressed. The theater is very nice, I think it's better than that of SKE.

Out of the units' performances, I enjoyed Shinkirou and Bird the most.

On the negative side, it was super annoying how often I had to see the front girls. I've hardly seen Kanakichi (or altogether other girls), because Sayaka, Milky and Nana dominated almost all performances. Not fun! I like all three of them, but I would've liked to see more of the other girls, too (especially since I know only few names).

5. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

I've been slowly getting into NMB, so it was time for me to watch this stage. Mind, aside from some performances on youtube this is the first full stage I've watched.

I was really impressed with this stage. The girls looked like they've been doing this for years already, instead of a few months. Very well done! While I do like Sayaka a lot, the dvd focused too much on the top members, some of the other girls were barely there.

The two performances I enjoyed the most were Bird and Seifuku. Very intense. Kondo really caught my eye in Seifuku, such stage presence for a young girl! The transition from Seifuku to a song like Natsu ga Icchatta, takes away some of the intensity though. Sayaka was fantastic in Bird, I would love to see her sing it live.

I think I will definately start watching other full stages now [nod]

6. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

NMB48 was the first sister group I really got into and this stage really impressed me! I really loved all the performances especially Bird and Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru. I really think NMB48 has the potential to go really far.

I have a few quick questions with regards to this stage though. Was Sakura no Kini Narou included into the setlist or what? And what are the chances of a studio recording being released? It'll be very interesting to here their vocals in HD especially on NMB48 and their version of Koike.

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

They did perform Sakura Ki Ni Narou when I saw them at the theatre, but it wasn't part of the DVD, I think it was because it was the current AKB single at the time of the stage.
    There is a studio rip of all the tracks going around, I can't remember where I got it from. Try H!P's tracker, they might have it. It wasn't officially released, but it was leaked.

8. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

I agree. [nod] NMB really have the potential for improving even more.

About the stage, would be cool if they release a DVD version from the performance they did with Takamina in Mujack. The "Bird" version was awesome [rock]

9. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

From Kaneko the Theatre manager..

チームN公演に関しまして、お知らせ致します。10月8日(月・祝)特別公演後のチームN公演は リバイバル公演として『誰かのために』を実施させて頂きます。

On the day we were supposed to get the N3 shonichi, instead we get a "special" revival of N1, currently only for this show.. but they'll prob do this now until they figure out what the hell they're doing with N3.
    So if you missed it first time around, you may get another shot at it.

10. ossan

ossan Member

Yuihan is just performing now.

11. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I'm confused, is this team N's first or second stage. It says first on wiki, but they still perform it? [wonder]

12. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

It's their first stage. They finished performing their second stage and we're supposed to start their third however Aki-P still hasn't finished it, so they are doing a revival of their first stage.
    N3 is sort of a runnning joke, it's been cancelled at the last minute twice already.

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Thanks for clearing that up