Stage [STAGE] Team N 2nd Stage [Seishun Girls] - 2011/05/19~

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Apr 25, 2011.

1. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

so who did Fushidara na Natsu? since that's a unit and all >.>

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^
    Ogasawara, Jonishi, Kinoshita, Fukumoto, Mori, Yamada, Yamamoto, Watanabe, Yoshida

3. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Thanks I missed that earlier x_x; was just about to edit my post actually lol

4. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Now.. I can drift off into fantasy world that Natsumin would actually be subbing for all of Sayaka's parts.. :XD: since that's probably not happening.. but I'm still happy she already gets to sub in. <3
    Love you Natsumin. Ganbatte!

The other one is Ayaka Okita subbing in for Miyuki.

5. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

@Max I know. They're forced to put her in the front anyways, she is the 2nd in NMB after all, so it's not like they have a choice and I don't worry about that. I was talking about the units. You know, once in a while people want change.

Mirukii could have pulled off Blue Rose just FINE :nothappy:

I wish. But like they'd give Mirukii a solo when Sayanee's there. Even if it was a crappy solo, Sayanee has to get the best spotlight.

I'd rather not have them do K4 (Team M or whichever) and ruin one of the most amazing stages with their unit shuffles, just keep K4 untouched for HKT :^O^:
    JUST thinking that Ripopo might get a better unit in the next half a year? makes me excited, and pissed.

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

wtf are you saying. Nakinagara is a wonderful song ;A;. And Milky would pull it off in a much sweeter, kinder way than Sayaka, who would instead ROCK Yuka posi in Maria.
    But this is all wishful thinking, so XD

I love team K but they need to let K2 die, it was their worst stage. Its only value is the emotional attachment for Ori K members and fans, and a handful of classic songs (Blue rose, Kinjifuta, Korogaru)

7. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    I wished they had performed K3 instead but what can we do :/ sigh..Rikanyan would have been awesome in MARIA <3

but overall, the positions are alright except for Ripopo ;A; wtf??? why ditch her out of the unit...stupid ppl ><
    I'm very much happy that Rikanyan is in Blue Rose (hehe she's becoming a favourite of mine right now)...i can't wait to see her in the N1 performance of Bird omg can't waiiiitttt ^^

Riichan was an obvious choice for Ame no doubutsuen even though i really don't like this song (i prefer Nage Kissu de uchi otose over this song anyday)

yay...kinda catching up with NMB again XD gonna keep up with them alot more now that i have my eyes on Rikanyan :cute:

8. oddball

oddball Member

In was hoping Nana for blue rose too, not surprised Sayamina got in Blue rose though, it's a song that definatly suits her (plus she looks mighty fine in that outfit :awesome: )

still I'm interested to see what the Nana/Akarin version of kinjifuta, interested to see how that turns out.

Hmm, people are saying that Mirukii gets a bad deal being in a big unit but that dosn't mean it's all bad, I mean Mariko's unit in A6 is big and you can't say it's because they don't value her...

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Milky being in large unit isn't bad because she's the center of the unit. It's a better position than not being center in a smaller unit, in my opinion. It's not like you won't be able to see her at all because she'll be front and center the whole time. Besides, she's going to be in front of all of the other group songs anyway.

10. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

12. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ Oh scnaps, I didn't even realize. (Lol, but of course it's called seishun girls photo gallery vol2. :^^;: )
    Thanks! <3

13. katastr0phical1

Yupyup. AT and I will have these all in the galleries soon as well as ddl zips. Give us a bit.. there's kinda a lot. :awesome:

14. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Outfits are so much cuter for N2 than K2. ;A; so pretty. I even prefer these Ame zoo costumes.

15. katastr0phical1

16. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

itadakimasu :cute:

18. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Yatta! Landed tickets for this Saturday, just had the email through. Not as good a number as last time but hey.

19. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Congratulations!!! :cute:

Have fun ;-;

20. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Just back :D

Ok.. first off Sayaka and Miruki were not present. Yuki Yamaguchi (Yu-pi!) filled in for Sayaka (Admirably too.. girl is definitely going to be in Team M) can't remember who filled in for Miruki though, I'm not really up on Kenkyuusei's name. Only really remember Yu-pi because during one of the MC's the girls took it in turns to imitate her lol.

Show was good.
    Blue Rose was excellent as expected, even though I feel it suited the older members of Team K more, still a good performance.
    Ame No Doubutsuen [shock] that was something. Weapons Grade level cuteness, I can't accurately describe the cuteness of them during this song, has to be seen and felt to be realised. So unfair, the male psyche is not built to withstand that kind of thing at all.

MC's ..
    Shiokichi's impression of a penguin was equal parts terrible, cute and funny.
    If ever Nana ever decides to stop being an idol, she needs to find a job that just allows her to talk all the time, she could talk the legs off a donkey as the saying goes.

Aanyan <3 my oshi.. forgot how old she was during the self introductions, and generally is quite nervous during the mc's , however I love her bashfulness. (something fell off her mic mid song and it was so subtle how she disposed of said broken piece i cracked up)
    Nana ... If it wasn't for Sayaka, this would be her show, girl can perform.
    Kanakichi... you'd have to surgically remove that smile from her face I think, so happy all the time.
    Riichan and Keichi stood out for me, but everyone was excellent, even without the 2 front girls everyone was perfect.
    If I had one complaint, the music was too loud in some songs and peaked out. Especially during the guitar intro to Korogaru ishi Ni Nare.

High touch, I got Ripopo hitting my back. Best thing about is because I look like i do (white, 6ft 3.. Ginger Hair) I get the same [shock] look from most Japanese people. but it's infinitely cooler when it's all 16 members of NMB. Riichan said something to me as I said thankyou, but due to the noise and the speed you get shoved through, I missed what she said :(

oh and they DIDN'T perform Seishun no Rap Time Only really disappointing thing about it.
    Didn't buy anything from the shop, had a look but I think I'll just hold on a month for the DVD.