Stage [STAGE] Team S 3rd Stage [Seifuku no Me] '09/10/25~

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 17, 2009.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Re: [STAGE] Team S 3rd Stage - 'Seifuku no Me'

lol srsly Masana in Kareha? The girl sounds incredibly pitchy in Mangekyou as is x_X

2. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Does kanakana have any solos? cause... KANAKANA IS MORE POPULAR THAN AKARIN WTF.

;0; if she doesn't i'll set something on fire since, y'know, she didn't have any solos to begin with...

3. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ Every girl has solo lines in Mangekyou! :3

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^thank god cause i would set someone on fire if kanakana had no solo lines. here's hoping she got deguchi's spot because that has a long solo ;D

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

:rofl: :rofl:

Maybe I should get around to watching S3 so I can be outraged too :hehe:

6. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

Happy about Akari getting center for Mangekyou & if that order is correct Rikako got center for Onna no ko? yes!!! <3 but not happy with Aki or Yuka's positions :fp: ..(yes i know Aki got center for Kono mune no Barcode but i still think she would have been awesome for this song <3)

For me -
    Omoide ijou: Nakanishi Yuka(center)
    Kareha no station: Deguchi Aki

7. oddball

oddball Member

^

I would of liked to see Aki get Kareha no station to but Massana is not a bad choice either so not too upset.....

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Oh wow so the two top singers in Team S now have no solo lines. That totally makes sense >.>
    Though I really want to see ookami xD

Also yeah I really don't get why kana gets kinda shafted, when ske started she was the most popular member but they decided to push rena and jurina instead and fair enough they became really popular(and they're awesome etc etc), but kana is still like...3rd most popular or something. Her placement in the group really doesn't reflect that.

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^On mixi is now like 7th or so, but she was 3rd most popular for all of 2009 and most of 2010 :O

who's the other best singer with no solos? xD I don't really follow Team S at all x_x;

10. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

^ Aki Deguchi apparently.

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^I knew deguchi was the best singer, but i'm assuming shiitan (if she got kanakana's part in omoide ijou)

x_x; the S3 units are so depress for line distribution

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I was thinking it was Ono Haruka, but I don't know whose part she got...

13. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

Team S LOD is up on DMM, hope someone are willing to convert that.
    It contains shuffle unit.

Again, if someone can tell me how to make this available with out using DMM player I'll gladly share it.

14. oddball

oddball Member

Hello!online has it up on thier tracker (Yoru and hiro Kouen versions) plus the team E stage also!

15. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Crappy formations, crappy units, crappy shuffle.

It should have been something like this.

Omoide ijou:
    Matsui Rena(center),Takada Shiori, Nakanishi Yuka

Ookami to pride:
    Hiramatsu Kanako, Oya Masana

Kareha no station:
    Deguchi Aki

It's also kinda well know that Aki (S), Mieko (ex-S, KII) and Airi (KII) are the top vocalists in SKE.

16. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

hmm my opinion on the units is pretty different to yours...
    I don't think rena suited omoide at all(also her posture looked awkward/bad at times but I think it was because of the outfit looking awkward on her and the belts kinda hanging forward awkwardly). Shiitan suited omoide and haruka did suit it but seemed kinda wasted in a part with no solo lines.
    Loved ookami and I mean really loved xD(nakanishi looks to be really enjoying the cute act :p) it was just good fun [party]
    dairoukan was pretty awesome for me, again deguchi felt entirely wasted. Preferred Mary here to in Mangekyou. She suits it :)
    Kareha... Masana did a good job but I don't feel like she was the best choice for it really. Deguchi/haruka would've been better here...probably deguchi as she has a sweeter tone to her voice.
    Mangekyou was surprisingly good. I mean it's a totally different take on the song, with the voices they have, but actually it kinda worked. :) Preferred the original(with yui ;_;) but I dunno if it could have been shuffled any better. Maybe Rena here instead of omoide but I'm not sure on that.

Comparing this with E1 you can really see the much better use of the stage shape(they basically didn't alter the B3 choreography at all to suit the stage but that's for another thread) :D

^haruka and yui(;_;) are most DEFINITELY up there with the top vocalists.

17. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i agree.

rena did a terrible job. but thats mostly because she inst exactly a good performer, and its even worse since jurina happened to be the original lead to that song so yeah... (the same goes for the the shuffles it had, Mizuki and Aki <333333333)

ookami was the best thing ever lol. yuka's voice is too faked but whatever lol thats one of the shuffles you would always love to get in a concert. i dont think it was a really good option to be the regularly performed unit for nishi though. with jurina its ok, she can totally pull it off. (i love her cuteish voice aksjfakj <3)

masana was ok i guess. then onna no ko no dairoukkan with kuumin was the most weird thing ever lol. and mangekyo is just terrible if compared to the original x-x.

overall the shuffle sucks really lol. im just happy jurina got exactly what i wanted. and yuka is always a plus.

best thing of the lod? ITS LIKE A COLLECTION OF DANCE SHOTS. im soo going to try to learn some of them <3

18. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I agree that Rena did a horrible job performing-wise. Espacially compared to Jurina. Though, noone could have done it as well as Jurina imo anyway.
    But it did sound great. I loved it. I just can't stand watching it.

Jurina and Nishi were perfect for ookami. I couldn't have imagined it any other way.

...the rest pretty much sucked and I still can't get over the ass position Aki got. Uh.

19. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Rage at Aki getting shafted with no solo lines, she really should have gotten Kareha no Station. I wish the management would give her more of the spot light. [boom]

20. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

^and the fans even appreciate how awesome she is.
    Her and mieko's unit from S1 ranked 3rd on the ske setlist!! Surely that should show management that they want to see more from the 2 girls...v.v