Stage [STAGE] Team S 3rd Stage [Seifuku no Me] '09/10/25~

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 17, 2009.

1. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

milky's version of kareha no station,

all credits to the uploader

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  2. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The upcoming 5/8 theater show features Chikako and Sakipon subbing in for Jurina and Uha, but every other member is present, including Natsumikan and Milky. Applications are at 15.19 for that show. The following day's show, 5/9, features the full S roster with Jurina and Uha, and applications are at 26.37. Clearly sister group kennin aren't as much of a draw as SKE senbatsu members, which is why I've been saying Team E is too stacked. But we'll see how things might change as the new groups settle in!

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i agree, E is definitely the strongest SKE team right now, almost all the front girls are in there, Rena, Akarin, Ayachan, Kanon, all of them are popular, stable senbatsu, Akarin & Rena are among the top 5 when it comes to hs in the whole 48 group, Kanon & Ayachan are not too far either

do you know where i can find the applications rates, thanks

4. otoppoi

If I ever DO see them, which isn't too often, it's from twitter and 2ch. I'm sure there's a way to determine them off the ticketing site somehow but I never really play around in that section. Sorry, not much help. :^^;:

Today's S3 performance roster, new members indicated:
    Azuma Rion, Oya Masana, Goto Risako, Takeuchi Mai, Tanaka Natsumi, Tsuzuki Rika, Sato Mieko, Nakanishi Yuka, Futamura Haruka, Matsumoto Chikako, Miyazawa Sae, Miyamae Ami, Yakata Miki, Yamauchi Suzuran, Watanabe Miyuki, Takeuchi Saki

absent: Matsui Jurina, Kitagawa Ryoha

I'm guessing they're not going to an even subbing and just have Chikako and Sakipon step in for Jurina and Uha's units, so I'm guessing we're gonna see some center shuffling as with KII, but we'll find out soon!

5. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

I hope it will be Ami or Harutamu centering team S this time.

6. otoppoi

You got your wish! ^^^ Harutamu was front and center today!

I'm so happy, Nishishi centered Omoide Ijou. :^O^: Yessssssssssss I was hoping for this. I love her voice in this song!

Today instead of under subbing, they doubled up other members! Poor draftee Chikako and kks Sakipon performed in the group songs but didn't get placed into a unit. Instead, Nishishi did omoide and dairokukan and Sae did dairokukan and mangekyo. I can kind of understand why they didn't put Chikako in a unit, but Sakipon could have handled it.

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I was thinking the opposite. SKE has a history of not putting KKS in units during team stages, but Chikako is, in theory a full member. She should be in a unit. Given how much she has struggled thus far though, I guess they didn't think she could handle it.

8. otoppoi

Uha led off today in Jurina's position. Sae did double duty again, she took Jurina's spot in dairokukan and kept hers in mangekyou.
    There was a lot of derpiness during today's MCs. :^O^: Although it was nice of Sae to wish Jurina well during her final MC.
    It sounded like they did some live singing today during a couple songs!

9. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

whose position did Sakipon cover?

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sae seems to be really actice with SKE, thank god she's having a real time and real opportunities and is standing on a real stage again, that 1 and a half year of her Shanghai Journey is such a mess i want to get it out of my memory and pretend that she never left for China

11. otoppoi

Today's Team S show is a full lineup with the exception of Milky. And Uha has her hair in a ponytail and has never looked cuter. :^O^: I can't get into the niconico stream for the sousenkyo 1st day results so I'm hoping they include them at the end of S3.

Azumarion did Kareha no Station today and she killed it!

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Has Milky been appearing in recent Team S performances?

13. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Team S's last performance was on June 2nd. Milky performed with them on that day.

Team S Performances as of June 2nd, Out of a Possible 7:
    7: Azuma Rion,
    Oya Masana, Goto Risako, Sato Mieko, Takeuchi Mai, Tsuzuki Rika, Nakanishi Yuka, Miyazawa Sae, Miyamae Ami, Yakata Miki, Yamauchi Suzuran
    6: Matsumoto Chikako
    4: Watanabe Miyuki, Tanaka Natsumi, Kitagawa Ryoha
    3: Noguchi Yume (KKS), Takeuchi Saki (KKS)
    2: Matsui Jurina, Ida Reona (KKS)

Source: http://music.geocities.jp/wild_turkey_gamma/record/ske48_5th.html

14. otoppoi

Team S last performed on 6/14 actually. They had an afternoon and evening performance at the AKB theater, which went up on SKE's DMM channel. I guess the person who's running that show count site didn't count it because it was outside of their normal theater, but hey, a Team S show is a Team S show!

So Jurina's show count is actually 4 shows, over 3 days. :^O^:

15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That's pretty good, all things considered

Though I wonder if all the Kareha no Stations have been just as awkward as the first one... :glare: while Milky was great, the audience was being a huge dick to her

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Was the audience generally quite for Kareha or was because of Milky doing it?

Edit: I see similar response to Rena's version

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't get why people keep saying people don't cheer for Milky in Kareha, you're not supposed to, kareha is a sad song, not a go go happy super lucky song-.-

18. otoppoi

??? I explained it in the post...including the 2 shows, afternoon and evening, performed on 6/14, her total is 4 shows.

As for the crowd reaction to Milky's kareha, I saw no problems with it at all. Especially during the shonichi...I thought the crowd was very welcoming to her that day.

19. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Yeah, I'm not sure what you guys mean about the crowd not treating her kindly during Kareha. Is it just because there were not "Miyuki!" calls? That's just how the song is. For ballads like Kareha, the audience never chants.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  20. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The ones who are 'mean' to Milky are the keyboard warriors lol (plus I heard her Ookami to Pride performance with Yuria in SSA was so unwelcomed)

The ones who are in the theater cheer her well, imo. When she cried on the shonichi, most of them were cheering 'ganbare!'