Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Literally two replies before your comment we (once again, for the millionth time) explained that we cannot upload photos at the moment. There was an update that didn't work like 2 years ago and it fucked up the wiki in terms of images and there's literally nothing we (editors) can do. If you can get a hold of the owner, please go ahead. It's so frustrating to have to explain this like three times a week because you could easily see this information if you scrolled up a little.

As for the rest, I've edited everything.

Funnily enough, the link was for Beginner but the text showed RIVER.

Looked like this: "[[Beginner (Song)|RIVER]]" so if you clicked on the link, it would have actually taken you to Beginner. The person who made it must have been thinking of something else haha

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Is it really impossible for these two to have the 2019 photos like everyone else?

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/File:OnishiMomoka8June2019.png
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/File:MiyazatoRira8June2019.png

After all, the photos are there...

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/File:OnishiMomoka42019.jpg
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/File:MiyazatoRira42019.jpg

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I didn't noticed that. Everyone can have a bad day. :D

4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    For some reason, changing the image link to the new link also creates problems. I don't know enough about HTML coding, and it's also related to the image upload problems, but it will give an error message rather than displaying an image at all. That's why we decided it's better to have their old pictures showing rather than an error message.

Here's another example; Okada Nana's STU48 profile picture from 2019 also doesn't work. If you go to her profile, you can see it as part of her gallery but if I try to change the STU48 template...

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 19.13.20.jpg Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 19.14.48.jpg

I know it's weird to have a couple of people stand out in different uniform and not using up-to-date images but we're doing the best we can with the resources we've got

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I am not sure right now which way is the more common the wiki but this probably requires more work... right now I can see that some members' pages (overall, not just NMB48 2nd Gen) are using the announcement date and others are using the debut date.

For example:

Ishida Yumi is part of NMB48's 2nd Generation. They were announced in May 2011 but debuted officially in August 2011. Her profile says "Debuted: May, 2011." They're using the announcement date.
    Komiyama Haruka is part of AKB48's 15h Generation. They were announced in January 2013 but debuted officially in June 2011. Her profile says "Debuted: June, 2013." They're using the theatre debut date.

It'll take some effort to look at everyone's profiles but it probably makes more sense to put the theatre debut date, since it says "debuted." If it's only NMB48's 2nd Gen that is using the announcement date, this should be done fairly quickly but if anyone wants to see if this is the case for anymore generations of any group, let me know.

Please don't expect this change to happen very soon, at least not from me, as I'm quite busy right now and can only fix small mistakes that only take a little time. If any other editor wants to go ahead, don't wait for me.

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. darky123

darky123 Kenkyuusei

Only the campaigns such as Doll Me Up, including the dates, description and participating members, and other notable individual Kumu live streams such as the first live stream, graduated members' final appearance, not including the guestings.

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I thought that too, but then checked another song and he was listed. Just now, I couldn't find it, so I did a google search

site:stage48.net lyrics:Akimoto Yasushi

and got a number of hits, including
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Baby!_Baby!_Baby!_(Song)
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Shitsuren,_Arigatou_(Song)
    and all the coupling songs on Shitsuren, Arigatou

I guess the wiki isn't consistent (not surprising with the different editors).

Choices:
    remove his name from all the entries where it is listed
    add his name to all the entries where it isn't listed
    leave it as it is (the easiest choice)

However, it might be a good idea to have a single policy for all new entries.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  12. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Sorry again but there are more errors. First there is a mix of prefectures and cities. The prefecture is more important than the cities in Japan so therefore I've put these first and second the city if it's not the same name. The DVD:s are for example named after the prefectures. The corrections down under is bold.
    There were a total of 30 concerts in 13 prefectures across Japan, with two concerts being performed at each stop. For example, on August 19th, Team A performed a noon and an evening concert in Hokkaido.
    The concert dates were as follows:

Team A
    August 19: Hokkaido. Sapporo
    August 22: Toyama
    August 25: Aichi. Nagoya.
    August 30: Hyogo. Kobe
    Team K
    August 4: Kouchi
    August 12: Miyagi. Sendai
    August 15: Hiroshima
    August 29: Shiga
    Team B
    August 1: Fukuoka
    August 10: Aomori
    August 17: Niigata
    August 24: Aichi. Nagoya

August 31: Hyogo. Kobe
    Team 4
    August 2: Kagoshima
    August 8: Tottori

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It should be "city, prefecture". Hokkaido, Sapporo is not a case of Western vs. Japanese order as with personal names, it's just wrong. It means the Hokkaido which is in Sapporo.

That said, the prefecture should definitely be included, except in cases where it's identical to the city name.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The way I understood it was to remove the cities and replace them with the prefectures. I thought they just left the city names to make it clear what needs to be fixed, because for example August 24 was left out entirely and August 17 originally said Aichi (while Aug 17 was actually in Niigata and August 24 in Aichi (which would need to say Nagoya though)).

EDIT: Kato Minami from NGT48 just got promoted again. Should we put her on the NGT48 1st Generation or NGT48 2nd Generation page?

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I would say the best is Hokkaido (Sapporo). :) As I see it the thought of the tour was to visit 13 different prefectures and that is becuse the DVD:s are only named with the prefectures, the Team and the date, not the city. But as you say, the prefecture should be named.

But there's still errors in the text above, it was 30 concerts and on August 19 Team A performed in Hokkido/Sapporo and not in Hyogo.

Edit: @bonjourmarlene The original page is just to forget, to much errors.

Edit2: @wlerin Yes, you are right. Only 26 concerts, I missed that. A bit more to explain on the page?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IMO she should go on the 1st Gen page, it's a different situation to (e.g.) Jo Eriko in NMB48 who graduated and then returned.

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She also just announced her graduation, so... neither? [hehe] But probably 1st gen same as Minegishi would be in the same situation.

Nagoya is in Aichi prefecture. Major cities are significant, imho, just not as significant as prefectures.

Well, unlike the Zenkoku tours this one wasn't specifically a prefecture tour.

Only 26 concerts. The first date for each team only had one concert. I've completely rewritten the intro as it was incorrect on this point.
    https://ameblo.jp/harukata24/entry-11608466693.html

• Like Like x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I thought of Miichan as well, but the generation doesn't determine which team someone is part of. I thought of putting her with the 2nd Gen members because she was promoted together with them, but I guess it still makes more sense to list her with 1st Gen.

I think her point was to graduate as a full member and not a kenkyuusei and she was promoted before graduating, so I don't think she should be listed as a graduated kenkyuusei eventually. I know she most likely won't participate in any future 1st or 2nd Gen stages etc., but I hope you get what I mean.

Thank you for fixing the list of the concert.

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It does when teams are generations. But, I suppose what really matters is which "team" she performs with going forward (if she performs with either).

20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, I'm satisfied. But I wonder if someone can go down to Team A setlist and change #18 to Everyday, kachuusha? The confusion about the spelling of that word is total in Wiki. Even the same page can have different spelling. And Team K #15. And Team B #18. And Team 4 #EN03. [hehe]