Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    When a song appears on an album, do we mention that on the song page? I think it would be nice to do so.

Example: because of all the videos being released, YT suggested I watch Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? I had never watched the video, but I recognized the song instantly as I have it on my exercise playlist. I didn't buy Shoot Sign, but i did buy the Theater Edition of Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake wo Shitteiru

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Dare_no_Koto_wo_Ichiban_Aishiteru?
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Bokutachi_wa,_Ano_Hi_no_Yoake_wo_Shitteiru

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes we typically do. I've just added it.

BwAHnYwS (what an acronym) actually still has images so this was my first edit in a long time where I was able to add an image to a page. lol

3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hello! Sorry I had this done a while ago but I was busy with coordinating the Sakurazaka Times Square project so I wasn't able to make the post update.

All of them should be updated, except Le Sunny (I'm not sure what you meant by "fix how the middle and first name were writte") and the two former JKT members Devi and Melody since they both have the special "staff" infobox.

Let me know if you see anything that needs fixing!

4. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
  5. heatsignature

There's a few things I want to change on the wiki but I kind of just wanted to get other people's input on this:
    1. In the member charts for the Sakamichi Series, there is a column for "Agency" but I don't think it's needed since you have to be under Nogi LLC/Seed & Flower/Yoshimoto Kyogo in order to be a member of their respective groups. If it's ok I'd like to remove that...
    2. The title for the "Fukujin" page for Nogi is currently "Jyuuni Fukujin" or 12 Fukujin. The number of Fukujin members pretty much changes each single, so I think it's fine to just change the title of this page to "Fukujin" right?

6. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I agree on both counts!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@heatsignature I agree for both, also one thing I noticed in the Sakamichi charts is that the ages are written as "xx Years Old" in the columns, while for 48G it's just written the number. I feel like it looks better with just the number, the charts are better with a minimum of text and general informations or else it looks kinda 'heavy', and it's not necessary to write 'Years Old' tbh. But idk what others think and if you guys would want to edit all that. I let you decide since personally I don't edit the Sakamichi pages (there's too much to do for 48G haha).

Personally I've been editing the 48G pages and charts and started with STU (less members) and currently I'm at SKE. I did some of the changes that we talked about before, in the info boxes, like removing the comma between 'Month, Year' for debut/graduations, I also check the agencies and other things like this for all past and current members so it takes time (and I updated these charts will all-time members: STU / NGT / HKT / NMB, not yet for SKE and AKB haha it will take forever x_x).

One thing I wanted to say, it's a detail but it would be nice if we all agreed on one way to write the dates. I've seen different ways like 'December 02, 2000' or 'December 2nd, 2000' and usually I change and correct it when I see this. I think if everyone agrees, we should always write the dates without the '0' before or 'st/nd/th' etc., just simply 'December 2, 2000'.

Right now I'm fixing this page and I corrected all the 'Overview', it wasn't updated since 2019 so it was missing half the foreign groups, and it still had Keyakizaka etc. :^^;: I put all of the current groups except SGO since they'll disband (and didn't include Yoshimotozaka since they're not idols so I don't count them). I think all the numbers I wrote should be correct for the Japan 48G, China 48G (I checked it on their official site) and 46 groups, but tbh I'm not sure for the other overseas 48G (3rd column), I took wiki48 as reference... so I wanted to say, if anyone here knows better, please let me know if there's any mistake in the numbers or something else! (only for the 'Overview' part because everything else hasn't been updated yet)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. heatsignature

Awesome, I'll change that now then

Thanks for that! I remember that I tried to update agencies for most members I edit the pages for.. but there's just so many members haha.

I think writing like this is best.

The numbers for all Sakamichi should be correct.
    Just a quick note: Sakurazaka's color is white with pink accents (like Team SH, or a pink version of NGT)

• Like Like x 1
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Apologies if there is another place I should be asking this in but, is there any reason the Sakurazaka profile images (or most of the thread) hasn't been updated since... Keyaki era? if no one wants to do it I wouldn't mind helping with guidance as i've never edited the wiki before (but have experience editing other wiki's). If it's a technical issue no worries but if it's just lack of anyone willing to do it, I can offer my humble services lol

10. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    this question had come up several times and I going to give you the short answer: technical difficulties

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    thank you for a quick response!

12. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Can we please have a banner on the main page saying:
    "Profile pictures cannot be updated due to technical difficulties. Thank you for your understanding."
    I need both hands by now to count how often somebody asked why the haven't been updated :lol:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  13. heatsignature

At this point I think we should to be honest!

It's a bit sad that editors work on updating details on the site all the time but people think we are too lazy to upload photos lol [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. FlowingColors

It was written
    First
    Name
    Middle
    Name

but I see that it was changed :)

So these boxes don't have two lines (one above and one under the generic term)? It looks a bit off to me :^^;: Wouldn't it be an idea to let them stand out from members by slightly changing the color tone of their boxes? Nothing like a bright red or full black, but e.g. a little grey-ish (#dbdcdc)

Thank you (once again) for doing this. And the Saku46 TS project was awesome:p

15. heatsignature

Oh you're right, I added the lines in the necessary sections. I'm not sure how to change the background color of the box (when I tried the borders disappeared completely haha) so I'll leave it for someone else to fix if they'd like to.

Of course and thank you!! <3

16. FlowingColors

Would be interesting to know what others think about it anyway before changing it. Some might not like it or have a better idea.

17. worminglads

worminglads Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Kimi_wa_Melody

On the Trivia section one of the points is as follows:
    "Takahashi Minami's last single and Senbatsu. Although she is still a full-time member in this single, she carries the same role as the graduates (Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, and Maeda Atsuko) in the title track's PV. She also does not participate in the track M.T. ni Sasagu, despite it being a Team A song. This is also Iwata Karen's last single."
    This one has been bugging me for awhile now because the main point of that part is of Takamina's participation but then the last sentence brought up Karen's which isn't related to the rest of the point. I'd suggest separating them into different points?

Also on another topic, I've come across trivias that mention dates that has passed in future tense (more particularly, Kitagawa Ryoha's page (http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Kitagawa_Ryoha) that on the Trivia section has one of the following sentence: "She will play the role as Origami Yukari for "Toji no Miko (刀使ノ巫女)" stageplay that will be play on November 10-14, 2018" which should be updated as "She played the role as..."). If that's okay I will post any more of them that I come across in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. keradion

keradion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Rena
    Hello! I've updated both of these pages now.

I've actually put it upon myself to start fixing the singles' pages (especially their Trivia and General Information sections) but I got caught up with university work >_< Now that it's (kind of) Christmas break, I hope to get at least a little bit of work done. If you notice anything else, please share them so I can avoid making similar errors when I start updating more singles' pages.

Thank you, please do!

• Like Like x 1
  19. worminglads

worminglads Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Thank you for the edit @keradion !
    Though since they are now two separate points i'm positive that the word "also" is not needed anymore [hehe] but I still appreciate it!
    ---
    On another note, since Zahra Nur is listed on the list of members that has broken the rules (http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Love_Ban_and_rules) I'd suggest adding Yessica Tamara too, which was basically involved in the same case and got suspended instead of dismissed (source: https://www.jkt48.com/news/detail/id/1469?lang=id).

Edit: Forgot to mention that on the same page the word "regarding" on Team G's part is spelled as "regarind" :^^;:

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. FlowingColors

-While checking the Nogizaka46 units I saw that "Girl's School Quartet" and "Karaage Sisters" are saying "is a unit from", but in GSQ only Akimoto is left (others should be listet under "Former"), and KS consists of Ikuta and Matsumura (should also be listed as "Former"). Since Ikuta and (soon only) Akimoto are left in their unit, shouldn't their units first line say "was a unit from" ?
    Links:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Girls'_School_Quartet
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Karaage_Sisters

-Next, "Nogidan" still lists Ito Junna as an active member under vocals, but she already graduated. Please move her name to the respective section. Since 3 of 5 members are still active, I unsure about the unit's current status.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nogidan