Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Actually, now red looks oversized.
    Did you change white in Saho's page to look a bit darker? In Serika's profile it's as if you've just written "white" and forgot to make a box. :lol: Hmm... No, it was just an optical illusion, Saho is still as white as before.

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Try again now. The lightstick colors on Saho's page should look like before.

As for the white color, that's just what it looks like, even for Sakamichi girls who have had lightstick colors on their pages for a while. I can try to add a box around it later, but that's not priority now.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Yeah, it's better now. You're free to go.

4. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I also fixed the orientation of the info columns (name, birth info, sizes, etc) for this template. It is now oriented more towards the center like the other templates.
    Unfortunately its still not perfectly centered like the LS1 and LS template are, instead it's aligning with 6 imaginary "columns" that don't split perfectly down the middle. Unfortunate, but I think it's pretty close nonetheless.

Edit: Who gave this a thumbs down... What the.... I'm going to choose to interpret it as a "darn, that stinks" in solidarity :confused:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    if you don't use col spans in all the rows in the table you will get this result
    you're now using a percentage to set the size of the 'label' columns .... so naturally the 'blue' column gets shrunk
    the max number of columns in any row in the table dictates how many columns rhe table has, those are not 'imaginary'. the cells for a column in the table will have the same width in ever row of the table...
    if you shrink the size to 50% in the first column in the first row ... it will also shrink the size of the column of the last row

I really think you should just colspans to layout your table
    Code:
    {| class="wikitable"
    |-
    ! 1
    ! 1
    ! 1
    ! 1
    ! 1
    ! 1
    |-
    | colspan="2" | 2
    | colspan="4" | 4
    |-
    | colspan="6" | 6
    |-
    | colspan="3" | 3
    | colspan="3" | 3
    |-
    | colspan="2" | 2
    | colspan="2" | 2
    | colspan="2" | 2
    |}

will yield a table like this
    [​IMG]

Btw I really would have liked some feedback on the version I saved, now I just wasted my time on it

and no I did not downvote your post

6. moomookan

Oshimen:

First, I understand the basics of how colspans work. That is why I used colspan = 2 for the lightstick colors (three evenly spaced), and colspan = 3 for the member info such as age, agency, etc (each taking one half of the table). For example:

| colspan="3" | '''Kanji'''
    | colspan="3" | {{{kanji}}}

! style="background: {{{LScolor1code}}}; text-align:center" width=100% colspan="2"| <span style="color:{{{LScolor1textcolor}}};”>{{{LScolor1}}}</span>

Edit: I just updated it to
    | style="background: {{{LScolor1code}}}; text-align:center" width=100% colspan="2"| <span style="color:{{{LScolor1textcolor}}};”>{{{LScolor1}}}</span>, it gives the same result​

Have you taken a look at the current version of the template as it appears on a member’s page? If you do then you'll know that while the columns are close, they still aren't perfect. I don't know why. I could have a mistake on the colspan, or it could be the widths of lines above being 50%. If you know where the mistake is, it would be great if you could fix it.

Second, I used the word "imaginary" when talking to a person who isn't a wiki editor to give them some context. It would be silly to assume they know how colspans work. "Imaginary" here has the meaning "imagine there are six invisible columns".

Third, I didn't realize you were looking for feedback on your version. When I checked Infobox3LS3 this morning, it did not work with even spacing. So if that was your version, it didn't work.

Lastly, you can produce images of what your version looks like and post it here if you want direct feedback. Or you can just change the template now yourself. I don't care who writes the templates or who gets the credit, I'm just trying to make things work. Feel free to undo my version and revert to yours.

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I cut an pasted the generated HTML into an editor and added cell borders zou I could see how the grid turned out

the header row with th name at the top had an extra <td> cell at the end, this kinda messed up the whole layout

the row with birthplace used a single quote for the colspan (which is most likely my mistake)

it now renders ok in chrome
    [​IMG]
    in safari the social media line messes the layout up
    [​IMG]

ok, setting the widths explicity in the first row fixes it for Safari
    [​IMG]
    (and yes I have seen the breaks in the first line)
    edit: fixed that with a hidden row

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Thank you for fixing it Dutchie! It looks great.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I hadn't been online so I hadn't seen any of this stuff, my bad. It wasn't me who found the solution, it was all @moomookan :worthy:

Thanks to everyone who helped, including @dutchie and @wlerin as well (the latter was more involved in our discussion on Discord, but nonetheless worth a mention).

• Like Like x 2
  10. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I've added a small template to each Team's page that allows easy navigation to the other Team's pages. See examples here: Team K and Team S.

I thought this would be a nice addition since there were no guaranteed links to the other teams on the team pages already. If you were on the Team K page and wanted to navigate directly to the Team B page, you would have to scroll down to the "Transferred" section, click expand, and find a member like Chikano Rina who was transferred to Team B in 2009. This makes it simpler to navigate.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I may be asking for a lot (I usually am), but the wiki pages for Team 8 members don't seem to name the prefecture they represent(ed). For example, Sato Shiori's says she was born in Niigata and Ota Nao's says she was born in Kyoto, but families move, and I assume it is possible that a Team 8 member represents a prefecture she was not born in. I thought their S48 pages might say, but the first posts in those threads also just mention where they were born. I also looked at the wiki page for the history of Team 8, but it also doesn't identify the prefectures.

If I get desperate (and needy enough), I can read the history of the Team 8 page. e.g., the first page with names starts with the following (including the misspelling of Tanikawa Hijiri)

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Team_8&type=revision&diff=59530&oldid=53269

Perhaps there never has been a representative of prefecture different from the birthplace, so the question is moot.

12. moomookan

Oshimen:
    This is a valid point. I’m happy to add it to the first sentence of the profiles. I could do it in one sentence like: “Sakaguchi Nagisa is a member of AKB48’s Team 8 (Hokkaido representative) and Team B”

Or in two sentences like: “Sakaguchi Nagisa is a member of AKB48’s Team 8 and Team B. She is the Team 8 representative from Hokkaido.”

The two sentence way might be easier come April. After the Team 8 disbandment it would be “Sakaguchi Nagisa is a member of AKB48’s Team B. She is the former Team 8 representative from Hokkaido.”

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Waiting is fine with me. I was actually thinking ahead to after the change and how to title threads of graduates. Other graduates have their generation as part of the title. I was thinking Team 8 members could have their prefecture instead of a generation, e.g., Ota Nao (Nao) / Team 8 (Kyoto). It is just a thought at this point.

I don't think you really need former: "She was the Team 8 representative from Hokkaido.”

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    should the representing prefecture not be part of the infobox for Team 8 members? in the Idol Career section

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/MX_Matsuri!_AKB48_60th_Single_"Hisashiburi_no_Lipgloss"_Announcement_Commemoration_Concert_in_Budokan_2022
    1. The participating members for 1st day is a little bit messed up.
    • Mitomo Mashiro is listed as Team A instead of Team 8
    • Kurosu Haruka is listed as Team 8 instead of Team 4
    Since it's new team concert and they didn't perform as Team 8, maybe we can list Team 8 members to their kennin team?

Also, center update for today concert
    29. (Tie) Sukida Sukida Sukida (Team 8 - Uemi Sorano, Onishi Momoka, Oguri Yui, Okabe Rin, Oda Erina, Gyoten Yurina, Kuranoo Narumi, Sakagawa Hiyuka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Shitao Miu, Tokunaga Remi, Nagano Serika, Hashimoto Haruna, Hattori Yuna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Yoshikawa Nanase
    29. (Tie) Neko Allergy (Murayama Team 4 - Asai Nanami, Ishiwata Sena, Inagaki Kaori, Onishi Momoka, Omori Miyuu, Okada Nana, Gyoten Yurina, Kurosu Haruka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Kiara, Takahashi Ayane, Takahashi Sayaka, Tada Kyoka, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna, Hirano Hikaru, Ma Chia-Ling, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yoshihashi Yuzuka)
    27. (Tie) Soredemo Kanojo wa (Inagaki Kaori, Iwatate Saho, Onishi Momoka, Oda Erina, Kitazawa Saki, Komiyama Haruka, Sasaki Yukari, Shinozaki Ayana, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Muto Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu, Yumoto Ami, Yoshikawa Nanase)
    27. (Tie) Hatsukoi Door (Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Shitao Miu, Fukuoka Seina, Yamauchi Mizuki)
    26. Kurumi to Dialogue (Sato Minami, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Michieda Saki, Mukaichi Mion, Yamane Suzuha, Yoshida Karen)
    25. Boku Dake no value (Okada Rina, Gyoten Yurina, Kobayashi Ran, Komiyama Haruka, Sato Kiara, Shimoguchi Hinana, Takahashi Sayaka, Tokunaga Remi, Nagatomo Ayami, Hama Sayuna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Muto Orin, Murayama Yuiri, Yamabe Ayu, Yumoto Ami, Yoshikawa Nanase)
    24. Sakura no Hanabira ~Maeda Atsuko solo ver.~ (Okada Nana Solo)
    22. (Tie) Generation Change (Asai Nanami, Onishi Momoka, Otake Hitomi, Chiba Erii, Kuranoo Narumi, Komiyama Haruka, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Taniguchi Megu, Nagatomo Ayami, Nagano Megumi, Muto Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, Yamane Suzuha, Yamabe Ayu, Yoshihashi Yuzuka)
    22. (Tie) Haste to Waste (Inagaki Kaori, Onishi Momoka, Oda Erina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Gyoten Yurina, Kobayashi Ran, Shitao Miu, Yamada Kyoka, Yoshikawa Nanase)
    21. Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero (Iwatate Team B - Iwatate Saho, Omori Maho, Okuhara Hinako, Otake Hitomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawahara Misaki, Kitazawa Saki, Saito Haruna, Sasaki Yukari, Shimizu Maria, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Hattori Yuna, Fukuoka Seina, Fujizono Rei, Honda Hitomi, Yamabe Ayu, Yoshikawa Nanase)
    20. Kokkyo no Nai Jidai (Okada Nana, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Komiyama Haruka, Chiba Erii, Sato Minami, Shitao Miu, Shinozaki Ayana, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Kurumi, Takahashi Sayaka, Taguchi Manaka, Michieda Saki, Mukaichi Mion, Yamane Suzuha, Yoshida Karen)
    19. Better (Draft 3rd generation - Ishiwata Sena, Omori Maho, Okada Rina, Otake Hitomi, Kobayashi Ran, Saito Haruna, Tada Kyoka, Nagano Megumi, Yoshihashi Yuzuka)
    18 Show fight! (Ichikawa Manami, Omori Miyuu, Kawahara Misaki, Sasaki Yukari, Sato Kiara, Shimizu Maria, Shimoguchi Hinana, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nagatomo Ayami, Hashimoto Haruna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Muto Orin, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Yamabe Ayu)
    17 Darashinai Aishikata (Asai Nanami, Iwatate Saho, Kuranoo Narumi, Kobayashi Ran, Komiyama Haruka, Sato Minami, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Taniguchi Megu, Chiba Erii, Fukuoka Seina, Michieda Saki, Mukaichi Mion, Yamane Suzuha)
    16 Seifuku no Hane (Team 8 - Uemi Sorano, Onishi Momoka, Okabe Rin, Okuhara Hinako, Oguri Yui, Oda Erina, Kawahara Misaki, Gyoten Yurina, Kuranoo Narumi, Sakagawa Hiyuka Sakaguchi Nagisa, Shitao Miu, Shimizu Maria, Takahashi Ayane, Takahashi Sayaka, Tokunaga Remi, Nagano Serika, Hashimoto Haruna, Hattori Yuna, Hama Sayuna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Hirano Hikaru, Fujizono Rei, Honda Hitomi, Yamada Kyoka, Yoshikawa Nanase, Yoshida Karen)
    15 Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? (Ichikawa Manami, Okada Nana, Okada Rina, Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi, Kobayashi Ran, Shitao Miu, Takahashi Ayane, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna, Honda Hitomi, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Orin, Muto Tomu, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yumoto Ami)
    14 Kimi wa Boku no Kaze (Iwatate Saho, Okuhara Hinako, Oda Erina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sasaki Yukari, Fukuoka Seina, Mukaichi Mion)
    12 (Tie) Eien Yori Tsuzuku You ni (Ichikawa Manami, Uemi Sorano, Sakagawa Hiyuka, Sato Kiara, Shimoguchi Hinana, Takahashi Ayane, Taguchi Manaka, Taniguchi Megu, Tokunaga Remi, Nagano Serika, Hattori Yuna, Muto Orin, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamabe Ayu, Yumoto Ami, Yoshikawa Nanase)
    12 (Tie) 365nichi no Kamihikouki (Kashiwagi Yuki Solo)
    11 Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara (Kenkyuusei - Ota Yuki, Kohama Kokone, Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu)
    09 (Tie) Saikyou Twintail (Ota Yuki, Kohama Kokone, Sato Airi, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamada Kyoka)
    09 (Tie) Seijun Philosophy (Minegishi Team 4 - Iwatate Saho, Okada Nana, Kitazawa Saki, Shinozaki Ayana, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu)
    08 LOVE Shugyou (Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyuu, Okada Nana, Kitazawa Saki, Sasaki Yukari, Shinozaki Ayana, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu)
    07 Enkyori Poster (Kashiwagi Yuki, Sato Minami, Shitao Miu, Tada Kyoka, Nagatomo Ayami, Honda Hitomi, Yoshihashi Yuzuka)
    06 Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan (Asai Nanami, Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Chiba Erii, Fukuoka Seina, Yamabe Ayu, Yamauchi Mizuki)
    04 Ice no Kuchizuke (Inagaki Kaori, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyuu, Sasaki Yukari, Nakanishi Chiyori, Ma Chia-Ling, Muto Tomu)
    04 First Rabbit (Kenkyuusei - Ota Yuki, Kohama Kokone, Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamazaki Sora)
    03 Team B Oshi (Iwatate Team B - Iwatate Saho, Omori Maho, Okuhara Hinako, Otake Hitomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawahara Misaki, Kitazawa Saki, Saito Haruna, Sasaki Yukari, Shinozaki Ayana, Shimizu Maria, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Hattori Yuna, Honda Hitomi, Yamabe Ayu, Yoshikawa Nanase)
    02 Dakishimecha Ikenai (Ichikawa Manami, Umeda Ayaka, Omori Miyuu, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Sato Minami, Shinozaki Ayana, Shitao Miu, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Michieda Saki, Mukaichi Mion, Mogi Shinobu, Yamane Suzuha, Yoshida Karen)
    01 Yobisute Fantasy (Asai Team B - Asai Nanami, Ishiwata Sena, Inagaki Kaori, Omori Maho, Oguri Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitazawa Saki, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Minami, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Tokunaga Remi, Nagano Megumi, Hashimoto Haruna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Hirano Hikaru, Fujizono Rei, Yamada Kyoka)
    Encore
    EN01 Sugar night (SHOWROOM Senbatsu - Honda Hitomi Center)
    EN02 Majika (Second Generation - Sakagawa Hiyuka Center)
    EN03 Hisashiburu no Lipgloss (All - Chiba Erii Center)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. tamvk12

tamvk12 Member Studio48 Contributor

Twitter:
    sadbness
    And I want to add something. Between Rank 17 and Rank 16, there's a MC called Inagaki Kaori's Room with YuuNaaMogiOn as guests

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I've been so free as to add add a 'prefecture' line to the Infobox3LS1, Inforbox3LS2 and Infobox3LS3 templates
    (also fixed the missing line above 'lightstick colours' in InfoBox2LS3)
    example
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Yoshida_Karen

as with other optional lines, it should not show up if it has no value
    I just used 'prefecture' as label as 'representing prefecture' is kinda verbose

edit: looking at the info box 'representing' might be better as it follow straight after the line with the debut date and team
    (and yeah, you could even add a generation after the prefecture name)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    • Informative Informative x 3
  19. MaFiaGi

MaFiaGi Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

• 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      165.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  20. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    At the Team K page, there was a kind of confusion on the information part on the top of the page. Currently it looks like this:
    • Since April 25, 2022, though 1 has announced graduation, the team is also known as Taguchi Team K (田口チームK).
    • They currently have 17 members.

But to make sense it should be like this.
    • Since April 25, 2022, the team is also known as Taguchi Team K (田口チームK).
    • They currently have 17 members, though 1 has announced graduation.

• Agree Agree x 1