Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

3. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  4. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    List of Centers for SDN songs
    Credit: http://48shadesofgay.tumblr.com

5. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  6. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Request to update the wiki: JKT48 subunit - 4 Gulali: Nakagawa Haruka (Team J), Sinka Juliani (Team KIII), Martha Graciela(Trainee), Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza(Trainee). Single not yet released but the sung song was Kimi Dake ni Chu Chu! And Jibun Rashisa. Thanks!

7. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Okay, it's been a long time since I touched the Wiki. I've just uploaded all the new SNH48 profile pictures, and put them on the SNH48 Members page. If anyone is available, please work on putting the new profile pictures into the individual pages, and please do check for the graduates individual pages too. Thanks.

8. Alya Khairunnisa Deza

Alya Khairunnisa Deza Kenkyuusei

I want to share about Part Lyrics JKT48 - Kaze wa Fuiteiru.
    So how can i do that?

9. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Thank you! New year means new profile pictures, which means a lot of job :^^;:

Already updated ;)

You can post the lyrics here. The lyrics are actually from Studio48, not Wiki48. You can get in contact with them in case you have any doubts :chuffed:

10. Alya Khairunnisa Deza

Alya Khairunnisa Deza Kenkyuusei

In studio48, there isnt part lyrics or color coded, i want to share about color coded. Can I do that?

11. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I think so ;) Just post on the thread that I linked on the other post.

12. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Can we add 7gogo links to the member/staff pages on the wiki?

13. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I think the best place for the "announced graduation" member it's on the member list of each team. I'm keeping things like this especially because of Takamina, that will only graduate in the end of this year. So keeping her down with the "Graduated" members it's kind of nonsense. And if it's worth for her, it's worth for everyone :^^;: And they are still members after all (I know I'm probably contradicting myself in some old posts, sorry about this lol).

Please! That would be great ;) I think the "Social Networks" part on the Infobox of each member will be a good place to add these.

14. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I don't have an account on the wiki, though

15. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  16. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Is MrWaffle still around? If I can get an account I can start adding the 7gogo links for members and help out here and there.

17. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I made a post on November about this here and later, in December, here. ithebigc answered in here. So, basically, there are no admins in the forum and they are the ones who can create accounts. So we basically can't have new accounts in the moment :glare: But I will try to figure something out.

Edit: I have already sent a message to ithebigc about it. Just waiting for the answer now ;)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  18. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    May I kindly point out that nothing is written about French Kiss' last single Omoidasenai hana? All info stands in the thread under Sub units.

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the wiki doesn't have a lot of contributors, aside from me, i only see most of the time brunoiaz, okabechan, moomookan, Windershaker (the Oricon chart) (sorry if i forgot you) but even then we don't always have time, so we can't update everything, of course there are others but they only contribute to what their interests lie and that's understandable, for example someone only updates JKT stuff

i try my best to come to the wiki updating and posting stuff (currently creating threads for the songs in the 4th album Koko and Nogi 1st album), there's a lot of missing pages of songs that i know of, including French Kiss & DIVA, when i have time i will make them (or someone else depends)

but yeah, even if we know that there is something missing, we don't always have time, i do come on wiki once a day but many times i only do small edits so yeah, pls understand :)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  20. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

As I said, I sent a message to ithebigc today, I'm just waiting for his answer. In case he doesn't answer we can try to use shared accounts, like @rka suggested. The only problem it's that I'm able to delete pages, so sharing my account could be a problem lol

I created the pages for French Kiss's last single and DIVA's last single and album. We still have to create the song pages and all, but well, it's something at least :^^;: