Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    On the page for Keyakizaka46's single 'Futari Saison', in the list of individual PVs for Type B, the link for Sato Shiori is pointing to the page for the girl of that name in AKB48 Team 8 instead of the one in Kanji Keyakizaka.

2. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    SKE48 Sakai Mei has recently changed her light stick colours to light purple and light blue, can someone make the change on the wiki?

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Sakai_Mei

Also, the catchphrase on the wiki has not been updated
    Her current catchphrase (directly from official site) is
    私の笑顔が皆さんの心にめーい中!酒井萌衣です。
    With my smile I will catch (meichuu) everyone's heart! I'm Sakai Mei. (anyone feel free to re-translate that if it's not correct)
    Watashi no egao ga minna-san no kokoro ni meiichuu! Sakai Mei desu.

Thanks in advance :)

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There are no sales figures for High Tension, not even first week, and Love Trip only has first week sales. I don't know what the numbers are, but it would be nice to have them in the wiki. Usually they are posted in the single threads by Forrest Fuller or others.

4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    May I please have access to editing the Wiki48?

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    When you guys get a chance can you create a page for Wasamin's 2nd album, it came out last week. Thanks :)

(p.s. a page for her first concert would be nice too. I see someone started it)

6. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    I think there is a mistake in Lucky Seven's page? It says that Myao was part of the Senbatsu of the song but I think it was Iwasa Misaki not her.

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Actually Myao was part of the Lucky Seven Senbatsu, however Wasamin replaced her for the PV. (I can't remember why though)

8. loveshugyou

loveshugyou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    abemaria
    Tatsuya Makiho's page doesn't have her Twitter account on her social media info. Also, would it be possible to request access to edit the Wiki?

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Change complete. Also adjusted her height.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What do you call the second and fourth kana in あっちゃん? They are small, and I think that is what they are called in English. Google small kana.

11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    There are new photos at the Team 8 website and I uploaded all of them at the wiki but I'm feeling too lazy to edit all the members' pages, plus the two new members' pages ain't up yet..
    can someone please help me? thanks :)

You can look up at the 'Recent Changes' area for the members that I updated...
    and also, I tried to put the Team 8 pics on the Template..it doesn't fit perfectly though...
    so, I suggest we keep the AKB pics of Team 8 at the templates

12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    ^ Thanks a lot!!

I couldn't find their debut pic so I couldn't put up the two pages

13. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Before we go further and have to edit 50+ pages, is AKB's 8th Album not called "Thumbnail"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kobayashi Kana is missing from the Wiki page for Miyazawa Sae's graduation song 'Tabi no Tochuu':

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Tabi_no_Tochuu

She's definitely in the MV and Japanese Wikipedia confirms her presence. However although she appears in the song as one of the graduated members she was technically still in AKB48 on 2016/03/30, the day of release of 'Chicken Line', she didn't graduate until the following day. Therefore although she needs to be added if someone could please do that, I'm not sure if she should be listed amongst the 'AKB48 Graduates' or as a member of Team B?

15. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Didn't Kurokawa Hazuki graduated on December 24th?

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Already Complete. Who even put "Graduated on December 26, 2016" on Paruru's page? She won't graduate until 67th Kohaku Utagassen ends.

17. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    If you can, don't forget to change the team page, charts and NMB's page! Would do it myself but doing wiki-edits on my phone would be a nightmare -_- I'm sure you or the other editors can do it much faster :p

Also, as a general note to everyone on the subject of graduation info, in the team history we say they graduated on the day of their grad performance, however we keep their profile open until their last activity e.g. In Paruru's case after Utagassen, as AozoraKataomoi said, and what the last activity was in small if it's not their grad performance. That way we'll line up with the Japanese Wiki, plus it means we don't have to edit the 100s of girls that have already graduated to keep up consistency.

Does that make sense? If not I'll make any necessary changes afterwards :D

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A minor point of clarification. From previous discussion, I thought the date of graduation was the day the picture came off the wall. Is that always the same day as the graduation performance?

19. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    It used to be that way, because that explained why members like Iwata Karen got a new photo and others didn't, even though the only thing they were doing were handshakes: they used to take their pics down after they were done with their 48G activities. BUT then SKE threw that theory into the gutter with Miyamae Ami and Murai Junna, so to simplify and make things consistent with previous grad members and the Japanese wiki,we've been doing it this way since then ^_^

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    According to the Japanese Wiki, Wasamin had her graduation performance on 2016/03/14. However when I visited the Theater 6 days later her picture was still there as my photo clearly shows! :D

IMG_0680.jpg