Single STU48 1st Single [Kurayami] (2018/01/31)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Jun 29, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Or the data they have from AKB individual HS are insufficient to portrait the spending pattern on Setouchi region, so they used National HS first to test the water.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Makes sense tho. The popularity ain't too high for STU so having them an informal fan meeting style in the local prefectures is better and new wota friendly environment.

The individual hs in Tokyo and Osaka is a safer bet so it won't look too bad if the sales look really empty lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I do agree, I kinda said it in the previous page

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why do we need Setouchi no Koe IN ANOTHER SINGLE?!?!?

Sure it's a nice song, but unless they use all the members for this version, I'm not feeling it.
    It sounds lazy.

And 7 different versions of STU48... is it going to be the same song sung by different members?
    Is it going to be the members of said prefectures singing the same STU song?
    Whatever the case, BORING!

The main song better kick ass.

5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    You forgot the 4 other B-side songs.
    As for the STU48 song, it's their version of "AKB48", the song which talks about Akihabara etc. So I am 100% sure the lyrics will be different, and they will probably incorporate different accents as well.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Still, there is no way I'm going to listen to those songs. :^^;:

I understand the intent and that they're trying to appeal to the people proud of their land, blablabla.
    But I'm not going to listen to those.

Yeah, hopefully the other b-sides will be good.
    And hopefully they'll get PVs.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I'm sorry to bring you this bad news, but the info on CD/DVD content was already released along with the other info we currently have (HS, etc) and unless there is any changes in the future, the only MV you'll see is for the A-side and Setouchi no Koe.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hold up...

Thinking of it maybe the STU48 song might have different lyrics depending on prefecture. Not just the member representing the said prefecture. My thought is based on the fact they list a Setouchi ver in the theater one.

Cuz I remember they actually asked for fans the things that represent their own prefecture before.

If so they can count as 8 different songs imo.

Anyways STU fans knows the bread n butter of this single are the documentaries lol the songs are just the side dish. If it's good then coolio. And of course if you live in Japan the HS event tickets as well.

The debut single song doesn't have to be a great hit off the bat. We ain't pulling a keya here.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  9. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    @marioworldakb as I said...
    [hehe]

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'd say 7 types is only for this single since they have 7 versions of the STU song, each prefecture (aka the sponsors) probably want their own type. The next single will probably have the usual 3 or 4 types

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's probably the documentaries. Or else I dun think they would have the balls to do 7 types lol

But yeah it should be the regular 3 or 4 types in the future.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

WE COULD!

But we’re gonna get our usual summery breezy cheesy song, so meh

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    One question. Sony? Nope. > Forget it lol

Not the usual at all, don't you like the setouchi flavor. I'm totally digging it.

[​IMG]

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Will there be changes to the senbatsu now that Sashihara has cancelled her kennin?

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes.

16. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Praying for Cuca to get her chance

17. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

As much as I want Cuca to have a chance, I'm thinking they'll just copy the other senbatsu and put in Kouko. Well we just have to see.

Is Sasshi's concurrency officially ended already, as of the announcement/concert end?

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Pretty sure it will be Kouko as well cuz she Hiroshima.

Yes, it is official.

That reminds me the Sasshi netshop photo cards might either get really cheap cuz she gone or really expensive cuz it's pretty rare.

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I'm guessing it'll be Kouko too. Not only because she's Hiroshima, but probably because they already saw that she's someone to risk a little push with - to see how far she and her fans can go.

I'm looking forward to whatever changes they'll do though. If the new member will get Sasshi's special position, or if they will put her 4th/3rd round, and put whatever other member to the front. Exciting, exciting lol

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Details of the regular edition handshake events.

All members will be participating, except maybe for Naachan that she can't make it to some of it due to schedule or some members due to school, sickness etc.

The East/West one will be like the National HS events of 48G where there will be live and special stages.

The Setouchi tour one will have a venue in the parking lots of the Aeon Malls. Live, special stages and mini-stage events inside the malls

ttp://www.stu48.com/news/detail/858

============================================

Details of the theater edition handshake events.

All members participating, except Naachan will be only participating in the March 31st one.

http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/864

28 Slots for everyone: http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/pages/stu48-member-nmax1289.aspx

4-slot system x 7 days.

The new thing that Yumirin announcer was talking about for this HS event is this: (If I can interpret this correctly)

There will be two fan appreciation slots (2-shot slot and the Autograph slot) IF a member's pre-order numbers of her slots reaches a minimum total of 800 sales for that day (1 day has 4 slots). Then that would be the condition to trigger the extra 2 fan appreciation slots (marked as red) on top of the 4-slot schedule of that day. (So a total of 6 slots in that day)

These appreciation slot will not have to do lucky draw. 100% effective. And fans are able to line up for both within the slot time.

*Correction*
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/864
    I just checked out the chara-ani site and it seems I missed out this info:

There will be 3 time period rounds named A B and C.

A: Nov 27 - Dec 4
    B: Dec 11 - Dec 20
    C: Dec 27 - Jan 10

Also Round A now shows us 4 rounds. So I am guessing Round B and C will also have 4 rounds. So total of 12 rounds like the usual. Or possibly some resale rounds after C.

Members must accumulate the 800 sales (4 slots) sold for a particular day by Round A and B. In order to trigger the fan appreciation slots in Round C.

This probably means that some of the fans will need to work together to strategically plan the date on which they want to trigger those appreciation slots. Or else its harder for some girls to sell out 4 slots in a day.

As to this format the HS results for STU should be like A1 A2 A3 A4, B1 B2 B3 B4 and C1 C2 C3 C4.

So in one day each member will do 4 HS slots and possibly 2-shot slot + Autograph slot = 4 or 6 slots

And theoretically speaking if a member is like Sayanee popular and sell out all 28/28, she can have at most 42/28 slots max LOL

There are other details about this HS event but it's pretty much the same old. Just the one above is pretty new.

Anyhow this will be the real deal to determine the popularity rankings of all the STU members.

Edit: Corrected info

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018