[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Lyun

Lyun Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka/Iwamoto Renka
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Lyun

Lyun Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I really need someone to translate the 2020 B-news list Asuka wrote, please? Anyone?
    IMG_20210315_035733.jpg IMG_20210315_035802.jpg IMG_20210315_035819.jpg

4. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Saito Asuka's B-Grade News 2020 Survey

February - I like the superb massage I get from the aunty of my favourite Thai massage parlor.
    February - There is a horse-meat sashimi shop that I visited in Kumamoto for another TV program, which I didn't realize was a fan's sacred place, so to speak.
    Wanted to do online shopping, but typing the home address was troublesome so I'd like someone to show me an easier way.
    March - The Eizouken location setting is falling apart. I Googled and found that the building's waiting room was apparently a haunted area. Had a medium perform an exorcism by bringing a stick and salt. Since then, we placed salt by the entrance everyday.
    March - When a game of Himura's life events was being played on another program, I was very happy that I got to appear.
    March - I went to the gym for seven days straight.
    March - I have a DJ set at home.
    April - Found out that Umezawa can eat a ridiculous amount of food. It's on the level of a monster.
    May - Tried running at night. Got so tired that I decided never to do that again.
    May - Saw a black shadow at home that I thought was a cockroach. Just in case, I called for an exterminator, who happened to be really nice, so it made me want to talk to them.
    May - I did a shoot for a commercial and another for a music video at home for the first time.
    May - I did a lot of decluttering. It was the first time I thought that I didn't need a sofa too.
    June - Matsumura told me after watching my drama that my character was a little shady, and that I'm probably like that since not knowing what I'm thinking of scares her.
    June - This drama gave me the chance to befriend Maeda Atsuko. That made me happy.

July - On the "BananaSand" program, I met a magician(?) who gave me a set of playing cards for magic tricks, but because I didn't get any instructions on how to use it, I don't know what to do with them.
    July - For the first time in a while, I was able to sleep soundly for more than 10 hours.
    August - I think it's the first time I mentioned liking drama from the 90's. I also feel happy when I can talk to staff members in their 30's or 40's. I'm also interested in doing roles with sign language after watching Hoshi no Kinka, Aishiteiru to itte kure, etc. Someday, I'd like to try it.
    August - On another program, Takeshi-san tried to do impersonations of me. I was super happy about that.
    August - My mum's love for Nogizaka is overflowing. Right now, she told me she wants to write a letter to Shiraishi, so she brought me a draft of it for me to correct.
    September - Higashino-san told me that he likes Eizouken. That made me happy.
    September - On another show, Sanma-san called me by my first name. I was super happy about that.
    September - I finally got to give Ozono her birthday present. I actually had it prepared a year ago.
    September - I had to talk on ANN by myself for the first time. Paying homage to Cream Stew (comedy duo), I said their line "Now I've done it." for the first time.
    September - Somehow I ended up doing a talk with DJ Matsunaga on the radio.
    October - The bill came to more than I thought when I went to eat out with Ozono. Although it's the senpai that usually treats, next time I'm having Ozono treat me.
    October - Had a first gen only party. It was exciting playing Bomberman etc with everyone while eating rice cakes. [From Photo 3] For some reason, I was randomly getting toyed with by everyone around me. I will never forget this day when I took on this ganged-up assault of an immeasurable level.

October - Shimofuri Myojo's Seiya-san asked about a commercial that Shiraishi and I was in, whether that was an earnest smile, or just an act. I said it was an earnest smile, but when I really think about it, the smile would be an act since it was shot more than once. Since the result was of a lie, I felt that I need to explain this.
    October - It's the first time I've been manipulated by so many foreigners. This mother in an Asian country told me she wanted me to be a wife to her son who's a university student.
    October - I got a clear copy of the letter my mum wants to send to Shiraishi. When I was reading it, I somehow felt like crying. My mum is a wonderful person.
    October - When we took a group photo of everyone after Shiraishi's graduation concert, I realized I was the only one not wearing the promo long t-shirt. I screwed that up. Because of that lack of coordination, I realized that I couldn't be fully attentive.
    November - When I was being examined by an ophthalmologist, I was told that my vision was only 0.4, and that's with my contacts on. So that explains why I can't see the cue cards used during filming.
    November - I was nominated by Fuwa-chan for the trending phrase award. I always thought that that would happen. I sort of thought it would also happen for Chris Matsumura as well.
    November - Up to now, I've always been using a kids pillow, but I tried buying a buckwheat pillow this time. I've been recalling nostalgic memories of my dad's buckwheat pillow.

Most of the translations should be alright, but yeah, please excuse any inaccuracies. Asuka really wrote a lot, so now I'm pretty tired, lol. Enjoy!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Lyun

Lyun Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Thank you very, very much for this! You're the best :1st:! Also sorry because this was a lot longer than I thought it'd be :^^;:. This is basically diary already. It's a shame only 1 made it through the show.

7. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    You're welcome. I apologize for the grammatical inconsistencies though. During translation, I focused more on the message context rather than the grammar.
    Yeah, I would've liked to hear more about that 1st gen party, and her mum's letter to Shiraishi.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Your translation is already more than what I can do for myself by using Google Translation :^^;:. Honestly did not expect someone would translate it cus it looks so wordy, and it's apparently even more so than I thought.

Yeah, I'm also curious about many things here but I'm just happy that she's not as much of a shut-in I thought she'd be –coming from a shut-in himself :lol:. There's this episode of Koujichuu where she turned down Ikuta's invitation to eat because of the virus which led to me thinking she probably goes home straight from work. But that's not the case at all, thanks to Shitara revealing this list.

9. signupsus

signupsus Member

For the BananaSand show she refers to in July, here are subs of the clip:
    Hardsubs at Nogiarea.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are there cam drama serie ( I like seen Japan comedian more than yankees fighting... )
    Is Himetan allowed self at visitor these talking serie thinks?

11. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 21
  12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

11 winner/like*6 ...well... it put feelings at people wanna links? And put continue looking them?

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 9
  14. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
  15. Lyun

Lyun Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. NogizakaSan

NogizakaSan Kenkyuusei

anyone what episode is this ? im re watching some episodes RN. and this particular episode i can't find
    btw where i can find all episodes of nogichuu with eng sub the masterlist i have isn't updated

thanks a lot

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    this is episode 284

18. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    nogiarea