Sugamoto Yuko (Yuukosu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 27, 2011.

1. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    yuukosu left a video message~~ :cry:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYCttSFmeXA[/yt]

and looks like she is still not give up..she made a twitter acc to interact with fans..
    https://twitter.com/yukos_cook everyone lets follow her :)

2. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    So apparently she wants to be a chef now? :wtf:

Hm. Well it will be interesting to see how her culinary career turns out. Good luck baby! <3

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Thanks for that. I'm surprised to see it, but it's good to see anyway. Hope she can succeed.

4. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    that's great and I'm happy that at least she's not choose to take the road of darkness,
    thanks archy89 for the vids,
    and yeah, goodluck Yuukosu :)

5. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    I'm glad she didn't rat out other girls, and let them speak for themselves (if they wished to). Hopefully she becomes a chef at a restaurant. Wota's get hungry too. :lol:

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Here's a translation of what she said in her video:

Apparently Smilodon posted his own translation over in the HKT thread while I was working on this. Kudos to that.

7. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    ^
    I'm of two minds here.

On one hand, good on Yuukosu for actually speaking out about this whole ordeal so quickly after she left the group, instead of hiding from the public eye like 99% of the other girls (who have been scandalised and left as a result) do. It's only been less than a week and she's already set up her own personal Twitter account, let alone posting up a YouTube video of herself (presumably at her house or something) and attempting to explain the whole situation from her perspective.

On the other hand, I feel there's some issues that haven't been fully answered, and likely that we, as fans, will never know about besides the girls themselves (and perhaps management). Those rumours must have some (however significantly skewed) substantitation behind it, whether as a result of fan-exaggerated claims or entirely made up based on really minor events surrounding Yuukosu and the other girls. Sending off five girls at once just doesn't sit well with me. There's also still the issue with Uitan's redacated G+ post, too, although that might well be a separate affair (or not).

And call me cynical, but I'm not quite fully sold on the cooking pursuit argument. If she started liking cooking "since last year", why enter HKT48 in the first place? 'Course, that could be explained by a side hobby-turned-serious, causing a change of heart. Thing is though, yes, I can understand personal fan contact and privilege is pretty much a no-no, but to leave as a result of all this, I think her (or management-influenced) decision is a bit of a kneejerk reaction. Especially when you compare this with other previous scandals (like Yonechan's "friends with benefits" or even Sasshi's boyfriends). Of course, there could be more than meets the eye that she's not saying, and/or management might have built into their employment contracts post-graduation NDA clauses (preventing her to say certain things about HKT48 etc. - we all know what the idol world is like), but I'd like to take the benefit of the doubt here.

Nevertheless, we have to work with what we've got here. And on face value, I can't say any much more than that. Well, apart from "good luck and best wishes for the future" of course.

8. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    I want to highlight and put my 2 cents in about this. While i think the majority of girls in all the groups do know what comes with being a idol i think a good number also don't or simply don't care.

When you take this path you make sacrifices. If your not able to do that then your not capable of being an Idol.

I am glad this girl realized that, aswell as her dream being someplace else, and decided to graduate with her dignity and honor intact (which i can't say about some others) I hope she puts in the hard work and accomplishes what she wants.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching Sugamoto san talk about leaving, watching and listening very carefully, I completely believe her that she didn't do the things she was accused of. What I see is an extremely nice young girl who has worked hard to try to entertain us (and it is hard work, don't think it isn't). Now, she has had to go through pain (you can occasionally see it in her eyes) and wonder why some people think bad things about her.

There are some people out there that get jealous, or just want to get attention for themselves by saying something surprising, even if it hurts someone else.

This is how we lose the chance to have some terrific girls as idols. Such girls, especially the nicest, sweetest ones, must wonder why they should do a job where they have to put up with such hostility and pain. There will never be another Sugamoto Yuko san, because she is unique, and our chance to see her is over. But not only that, I am sure that somewhere out there, there is another wonderful girl, or several girls, who will see things like this happening and decide not to go into show business.

These rumor starters who want to hurt our idols for attention are pathetic and should be pointed out by face and name as publicly and widely as possible and confronted with their childish and hurtful behavior.

I think everyone should find out exactly who it is who started these rumors, and make very public who they are and what kind of people they are. Shining light on bugs makes the bugs scatter.

10. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I never had any interest in yuukosu in the first place so I've been pretty apathetic about it pre and post rumours. I will admit her guts for posting an 11 minute video shortly after she left explaining herself, even if it may seem halfassed. Feel sorry for all you yuukosu supporters. :/

But if you like, I would always recommened Sakura :hehe:

11. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  12. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  13. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

14. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  15. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ↑↓

She did it :awesome: ...she started her ameba blog,

yukos-cook

[​IMG]

16. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    It was upl on its YT channel that episode featuring Yuukosu, which was aired on; through mobile phone service/app; the past February 23.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpscFEBeulI[/yt]

17. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    Happy Birthday to my cute princess, Yuukosu :inlove: [party] :ome:
    wish you all the best and maybe in the future I hope you can be a successful celebrity chef :drool: :cute:

18. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Link is in the open, so weird noone else posted. Aired on SORA TV mentioned few posts ago, though rather new stuff this time.

【ゆうこす食育体験ツアーに密着】5/31FRI AKIBACHANNEL locoA!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnv2YzGVugU[/yt]

You can jump to 5:36, if MC gets boring.

19. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member