Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So sad my Queen is leaving. At least she had enough balls to be herself. The sad part is she was the realist idol out of the entire 48 group that ever lived. She really did shake AKBG. Everyone lies, and hides secrets in AKBG regardless of what the psycho "she is all mine forever" fan wants to believe. I like that underneath the fake smiles for support the females are literally human being experiencing life even in secret. It makes me even more of a fan to know that the Management doesn't support love ban rule and actually sees these girls are humans. Bravo AKBG, you have a forever fan in me :1st::cute:

2. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Good article, my only critique would be that her announcement didn't steal any spotlight from Mayuyu's graduation announcement or Sasshi's threepeat. If she hadn't made the announcement the poor planning by management for the bad weather in Okinawa would've been the #1 story.
    The fact management was in on her announcement I think pretty much proves management used it to cover their own ass.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    @marioworldakb no need to go ad hominem on reveen. It's not helping the debate develop.

@Meiji Ishin as i am reading matome, there's like 15 article about ririka's marriage (not counting general japanese media) and 1 article about mayu graduation. Mayuyu graduation is intense, but isn't the most talked topic.

Management covering their ass or getting reverse promotion is unfortunately probable. And if that's the case, it's horribly wrong.

4. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    From the interview, it clear that there is no love ban in strict terms. She is not intended to reveal about her true love and continue as an Idol as long as possible. Of course, it will difficult for financially if she reveals and graduate earlier.

So after Bunshun find out, she decided to reveal personally to her fans before Bunshun. If she really wanted to tell her fans and want their blessings, a HS event would have been better place to tell her fans. SSK is not her personal event. Why chose SSK rather than a HS event. First, she may be don't have HS event or enough time to prepare between bunshun find out and SSK event. As per interview she has consulted adults, they may be influenced her to reveal at SSK. Third, she really selfish and inconsiderate and wanted to grab headlines before graduating, it may help her future endeavours.

I don't think anybody will care about her true love or marriage if she was not revealed at SSK event. In the end, its definitely helped her.

Its funny and enteraining to some, but definitely affects her fellow members and SSK in the future. Its is already happenning.

*** I don't know who is Ririka until her SSK adventure. So no need to insult Tsumugi or anyone that they are nobody, no SSK rank. Its upto individual's interest to know about anyone.

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The three biggest stories coming out SSK are in order
    1. Ririka Marriage
    2. Mayuyu Graduation
    3. Sasshi Threepeat

If Ririka hadn't made the announcement the three biggest stories coming out of SSK would've been
    1. Okinawa Screw Up
    2. Mayuyu Graduation
    3. Sasshi Threepeat

Rika supplanted the Okinawa screw up as the top story and moved it way down to the list.
    Mayuyu was gonna be the #2 story regardless of what Ririka did.

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i'm still thinking mayuyu graduation would rule the news if not with riripon scandal, okinawa mess up was yesterday news and its not even that popular, tho it has a lot of publication. but it still not even close to mayuyu or riripon news.

on the d-day of ssk and the day after ssk, mayuyu is the most trending on twitter, even beating suto. and then yuko the day after that, and then riripon until today.

7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm looking at it from the POV that news media likes controversy and negative news because they draw an audience.
    Put a few videos of Wotas angrily complaining about managements screw up and those would dominate twitter and the news.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    My thoughts exactly - and I liked Ririka since her draft era, initially catching my attention by proclaiming herself a fan of Sato Amina (my first kami) and while yes, her personality is to be blunt and outspoken, I still find her actions very selfish and inconsiderate for many of the girls. And why asking her to stay? Did the other girls have that choice afterwards or were pressured to leave? Was she given the choice because of who she was or Aki-P staning for her?

I wish her luck and happiness, and it's very likely she will still talk about the topic for years (the whole plot itself sounds like straight-out of a shoujo manga and Japan is always drawn to scandals and those stories), but the damage is done already. This isn't me being 'anti-feminist' (like some may think), but it's thinking that despite claiming she didn't wanted to make the whole event about herself, she did it in the end. In my opinion, her actions are nothing to be praised of, because in first place, her contributions to the group and her career itself wasn't as known as the general public until this whole circus exploded.

9. FuuFuuFuu

FuuFuuFuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I can't imagine a better scenario of first love for Riripon. If the guy was a 48G fan, no way he would have a chance. I'm pretty sure the girls can smell wota-like traits and don't want them anywhere near their personal lives. Plus, he's an ikeman with a respectable job and mother approved.

Respect to Riripon for playing her cards right, even if she was machiavellian about it.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Honestly, irrespective of who and what she is, from what I've seen, love that grows out of lies and deception has a big chance of being doomed.

Except Takamina is seeing one of her long term fans (allegedly) so there goes your theory.

And "wota-like traits"? Some of you have weird ideas as to what wotas are like. the vast majority are normal people, not the sweaty-palmed lunatics some people here seem to think. It's a hobby to most of them, a hobby that they're passionate about, like supporting their hometown football club.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  11. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Dude she was hiding a secret about dating someone the entire time... She just announced that she is getting married. She didn't announce she was dating when she started dating. I get the whole "she shook AKB" thing but she is just as dishonest as all of the other members allegedly are.

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

So the "obscurity" that each and every one of us live in everyday? I.e., a normal and regular life?

Yea... I think that's what she was going for actually.

13. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Its really good to be living in delusion.

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Kikuchi Ayaka got fired due to a dating scandal. SKE KKS Tsuji Nozomi got kicked out due pictures of her with a guy, and I know there have been other KKS dropped for similar reasons. There were 5 HKT girls early on who suddenly "resigned" due to meeting boys outside of work. 4 SKE girls were demoted to KKS when Team E was formed, and it was strongly rumored that in the case of Kito Momona at least, that was it due to a dating sandal. Milky and Kondo Rina got suspended as did Oba Mina. And of course Miichan getting demoted to KKS as well (though I do believe the head shaving thing was her own choice). Hirajima Natsumi and Yonezawa Rumi left the group due to scandals. I think it is incredibly naive to believe these were really all the girl's own choice and they just felt so guilty for betraying the fans that they asked to be demoted, graduated, etc. Pretty sure that if they hadn't been caught they wouldn't have come forward and punished themselves out of guilt.

Japan is all about saving face. It makes both the girl and management look better to say it was her decision. Everyone know that it's a bunch of BS though.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  15. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Uncalled for. It's my opinion. :^^;:

But honestly we aren't all going to agree. I'm fine with that :chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
  16. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I agree and I somehow did it when I started realizing that this discussion had entered in an eternal kinda polarized loop. This forum sometimes looks more like a chat.

Changing subject now, I would like that she could stay on the group. I think it would be at least interesting to see how things could go on.

17. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    why didn't bunshun exposed the scandal without a warning, imagine they would have publish it ssk morning, what riripon would say then?

18. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I wonder who you are, for say that about her and her couple :fp:.

seriously it's hard for people to be happy for her or just let her go :glare: .

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I can't wait for Saturday when they have to call out the riot police to handle all her antis at the handshake.

What do you think will happen?

20. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    OJS48 will kick some ass?