Taguchi Manaka (Manaka)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Challenge corner in bikini!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    The corner of the back row is the best you can get when you are, by far, the fifth best seller in the group currently.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Probably an improvement when 6th best seller isn't even included in Senbatsu...

5. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    well at least she got better screentime on the PV, Coming from the abomination that of motokare PV

Forgot to put this

• Like Like x 1
  6. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Quite a bit of screen time on these

7. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    The new Yuiri produced stage
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

100 question preview

• Like Like x 1
  8. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Shukan Playboy release on March 18th!
    About time for solo gravure though :shifty: this is like what three times in a row?
    [​IMG]

10. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    [​IMG]
    Shupure interview
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/news/entertainment/2024/03/17/122556/

In response to your requests,AKB48's strongest cute duo "Manakuru" is back in the March 18 (Mon.) issue of "Weekly Playboy" for the first time in 5 months! After the graduation of legend Yuki Kashiwagi and the change of general manager of the AKB48 group,Manaka Taguchi andKurumi Suzukitalk about the current state of AKB48, which is ushering in a new era!

I'm so funny in front of Kurumi.
    --How was the photo shoot?

Suzuki: Last time we went with fresh vibe, but this time we went to a hot spring resort and strawberry picking, so I think you'll see a different "Manakuru" like a spring trip.
    Taguchi: I like hot springs, so my skin felt smooth and refreshed today.

--Do the two of you travel together?

Taguchi: We don't, but when we stay overnight for work, it is like a trip. During the shooting of the music video for "Know-it-All Underneath," we gathered together in the same room, and even though we were supposed to meet at 6:00 a.m., we talked until about 5:00 p.m. and fell asleep before we realized it.
    Suzuki: I woke up to a phone call from the manager 10 minutes before the meeting (laughs).

--(laughs) - You shouldn't have fallen asleep. Recently, the two of you have been appearing on the covers of magazines together.

Suzuki: Since we started gravure, we have both worked very hard, and we are very happy to finally be on the cover as a pair.

--Taguchi-san, you are now often asked to take the lead in AKB48.

Taguchi: I used to think that my seniors were good MCs, but recently I've been told by junior members that i am funny and they like me, and by Mion (Mukaichi) that she can talk about anything with me.
    Suzuki: Manaka may look firm, but she can be a bit of a goofball, making strange moves when no one is looking.
    Taguchi: In fact, i want to be silly ....... That's why i messes around so much in front of Kurumi, and even during the shoot earlier, i lied and said "Kettle is Korean.
    Suzuki: I believed it!

--On the other hand, you are doing well in gravure, aren't you?

Suzuki: Since last April, when I started doing swimsuit gravure for Shukupure, I have been featured in the magazine every month. I'm also very happy to be featured in the same magazine with my seniors like Yuiri (Murayama) and Mion in gravure.

--How did you feel when you saw the magazine with the two of you on the cover in the store?

Taguchi: "I'm here! I was surprised.
    Suzuki: I don't really feel like it's real yet, but some of my college friends started saying to me, "I saw you at the convenience store" or "I want your autograph. I had never had anything like that before, so I was amazed. I thought I was a celebrity (laughs).

I want to go to an island and shoot lovely things.
    --I'm sorry to hear that Yuki Kashiwagi will be graduating soon.

Taguchi: It's a strange feeling, because she has been with us since we were longing for AKB48, and we thought she would continue to be with us.

Suzuki: We were on the same team until last year, and she taught all the performance techniques to the younger members. Normally, you want to keep that kind of thing a secret. But she was so excited to teach us that she wanted us to imitate her.

--Taguchi-san, you were in Kashiwagi-san's last single.

Taguchi: Yukirin-san is very considerate of the members. In the past singles, the non-selected members would watch the singing program at the same time as the fans to get the costumes and the feeling of the song, but that doesn't make them feel united. She said that.

They shared the music video and choreography with us before it was released to the public.

Suzuki: "The selected members represent AKB48, but the non-selected members are also AKB48," she wrote in a long message. It made me very happy to know that she cares about the members.

--She is a wonderful person. And the general manager of the AKB48 group has been replaced by Narumi Kuranoo, from Mukaichi-san.

Taguchi: Narumi is a senior member who is very close to me. I hope that we, the 16th term members, can be of help to her and that we can be glad that she is here. If there are any problems, I will listen to her and support her by her side.
    Suzuki: She is a senior who loves me very much, and I never expected that she would become the general director. When I met her the other day, she rubbed my shoulders and said, "I really have high expectations for the 16th term. I was surprised that she thought that of me, and I said, "I will follow you, Naru-san! I was like, "I will follow you!

--Do you have any goals for the future?

Taguchi: Kurumi has been on the solo cover of a magazine, but I haven't yet, so it doesn't have to be the cover, but I would like to be on the back cover or a poster. Also, I want to let many people know how good AKB48 is now, and I want to actively try outside work.
    Suzuki: My current goal is to make a photo book. Also, the number of people who see my gravure photos has increased, and I think I have been able to communicate to people other than AKB48 fans, but it is still difficult to get people to come to the theater and see my work. I hope to increase that number.

--Are there any shoots you would like to do together?

Taguchi: We have yet to shoot in the ocean. So I would like to go to an island. I think both of us are suited to a natural atmosphere.
    Suzuki: I would also like to do cute and lovely types.

--What would you like to do for work?

Suzuki: I would like to be on the cover of Shupure! At first, Manakuru was in the manga series, but then it became a gravure series, and they invited me to continue.
    Taguchi: Even the back cover would be fine.

--What do you need to do for that?

Suzuki: Publicity, of course.
    Taguchi: I am very grateful that our fans respond to each gravure issue.
    Suzuki: Of course, "likes" on social networking services, but also comments and reposts of quotes. Survey postcards are also important. I think now is the season, so let's keep up the momentum!
    Taguchi: I would like to aim for the cover with my fans!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version) with some correction

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  11. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Weekly Playboy 'making' video together with Kururun:

• Like Like x 3
  13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up

Talking about the theater renovation,
    Seems like Manaka is a fan of the theater's pillars. [hehe]
    She is against removing them or even moving them.
    This is not just empty words, she has seen other theaters and she still prefers them there.
    Of course she knows the problems of not being able to see your Oshi, but that is a moment for you to see and appreciate other members too.
    Also for DMM Live on Demand users, without the pillars there will be no more closeup from cameramen (also if I can add, maybe less fanservice from members to cameras)

She also wasn't informed about the KLP stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  14. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Manaka hesitated to participate on the upcoming singing contest before some fans debated her to join and Yuiri asked her to join. She said she will participate in the end. [hehe]

Naachan mentioned Manaka when her sister asked who else in AKB is a good singer
    https://twitter.com/1616256_change/status/1780013082678632928

Manaka as a guest on Yuiri's interview column on EX taishu. She said she was surprised at the many "gaps" Manaka have.
    https://twitter.com/yuirii_murayama/status/1780538992225919454

Gravure queen Sawaguchi Aika said Manaka is cute on the Colorcon MV
    https://twitter.com/1616256_change/status/1780759801624248472

After winning several preliminary round polling of who do you think will be the next center, Manaka finally faces the two juggernauts on the final round and just barely beaten by Yuiyui :cool:
    https://twitter.com/kururu101410141/status/1780223123956306052
    The biggest win was probably when she beat Naru :p
    https://twitter.com/kururu101410141/status/1779355525597327756

• Like Like x 3
  15. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  16. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Departure to Japan. I like how she oozes confidence in this somehow. Probably understandable with those mountain of gifts and attention for her [hehe]. I hope she'll keep it that way

This close up shot is a must watch! <3<3<3
    https://twitter.com/O3l2l2/status/1781682084446413105

Close up shots from the fanmeeting!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024 at 9:52 PM
    • Like Like x 2