Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    At least the video gives a big draw of yesterday Dareka no Tame ni at Yamada town
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZrmRMA3J4[/yt]

==========
    Few clips from August 1st show of AKB48 no Anta, Dare? I remember aside from naana, shiorin too was asleep from the game till the show's end :D

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSr9ZQ9G9jg[/yt]

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

There will be a "special" thing implemented in the next handshake session which will start Hokkaido, according to Togasaki. There were some selected members for the event, and guess what, cuz' I had this posted here, means that Juri also plays some part in :awesome: Well, gratz to be selected Juri. Full members are:

Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Takahashi Minami, Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuuka, Oshima Yuuko, Kitahara Rie, Nagao Mariya, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Shimazaki Haruka, Kojima Haruna, and Fujie Reina​

The janken will have its start tomorrow. I hope Juri has set a good mind of what will she wear in tomorrow event. Let's have some pray it won't be another neko clothing :D Whatever it is, may the force be with her when she fight Maeda Ami in first round. It's gonna be some hard battle as if we remember the record, she has never been excluded in every janken single. But janken is a game of pure luck anyway. Let's place some faith on the fortune teller that Juri has higher luck :awesome:

btw I'm still thinking the 33rd's UG is going to have halloween theme....

3. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I think it was even more impressive that she is listed in the "senbatsu" line-up. There also a "Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara" line-up, a TK lineup and what I assume T4 lineup with Three Musketeers.

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Isn't that what I am talking about from the start, lol :XD:
    Good to see her play some good part for the group. Later on, I will be waiting for her to sub some senbatsu in the live performance

[​IMG]

Anyway, here's yesterday AKBINGO
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEwMzg3ODEy.html[/youku]

Well, she's definitely not a good place for Mocchi to place her bet. Looking at the next episode preview, I kind of laughing to remember it. There was this broadcasting announcement that she wished to keep as a secret, perhaps to build a hype for later. But then Naachan exposed it in one night :D

5. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

what's this "special line up" thing?
    ugh. im really fall behind.. :( :(

and about janken, lets pray that at least she got included in Janken single! :) :) :)
    and.. i also wonder what costume she will wear..

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    It was from TGSK's google+ post. I don't know yet, haven't browsed through it well. We are still lacking on details at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it will be filled up later.

And for the janken...

[​IMG]
    Juri's costume during the AKB48's 34th Single Janken Taikai

Wohoooo! that's some funny costume she wear! This year janken is definitely great to watch :awesome: I almost had this sorrow expectation of her wearing that stupid muffin shirt with some boring short skirt, but God has answered the pray and made it even better. The duck lips idol got herself covered in duck costume :D It looks a bit like goose though, but who cares anyway, it's still looking like duck. The hat she wear, kind of reminds me to the old duck doll she bought at the pajamas store :D

It's impressive that she won the first match against mayugebon :hehe: The fortune teller told us the truth. Well, she was unfortunately defeated by Abemaru though, that's kind of sad. She destroyed my hope to give Juri for senbatsu. The rest girls costume are funny either. There is still next year for Juri to try!

======
    [​IMG]

Juri event photo

7. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    actually the fortune teller's prediction is wrong, juri got 4 stars and both abemaru and ami only got 3 stars

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    The truth was meant to Ami, then everything start falling down when she faced Abemaru [sweat] For the record, I don't really believe that much with the entertainment so called fortune or unfortunate teller. I was just making it as a joke. Funny thing is that Abemaru was even making it further into senbatsu and nearly dominating the line until she got defeated by Hillary Clinton.

Her first win has already been shocking enough to me :lol:

[​IMG]

Just reminding, the AKB Kankou Taishi is going to made its airing in NHK TV ONE tomorrow
    The show starts its broadcast on 22:00 until 23:00 JST
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERaUsfJWrgE[/yt]​

9. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

hha.. Juri costume in this Janken made my day.. :lol: :lol:
    its weeeiiirrd.. but.. funny and cute... :lol: :lol: :lol:

too bad she didnt make it to senbatsu though..
    but.. i cant hope more with 3 of 12th gen get into senbatsu!!

oh its tomorrow? nice.. cant wait it.. :) :)

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Let's hope some good guy will also upload it so that we in overseas can watch it as well [sweat]
    I guess the janken has all over. I somehow has this guess, she will be included in one of the next coupling songs (34th). But anyway, there's still 33rd to go, and all we can confirm is she obviously going to play some part in the undergirls.

Also, the latest GREE CM hasn't appeared yet. As her team Dead(゚ ―゚ )Love managed to secure the 2nd position in GREE senbatsu battle. Even though just like the classic commercial it is going to be short, but I'm looking forward to see her in

11. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    too bad for juri,well there is still many years for her..
    im not much impressed with her costume but at last she subbed jurina in KFC performance..

12. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

well.. reminds me, usually in Janken single, the coupling is Christmast song, and SKE, NMB, and HKT coupling right?
    for christmast song, i think it will be all senbatsu member... so is there chance Juri got some appearance?

and for GREE CM? what's that? :) :)

Well. its pretty much she will be in UG.. but i really hope she will get good position.. and got much screen time in PV too.. :) :)

13. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

depends, last year had only 12 members, but the year before had 20 and 16 in Chance no Junban and the C/W in Uekara Mariko had sister group members.

But assuming it'll be 16 AKB only, that means there are 6 spots. You can bet Akicha will probably get called here plus Kitarie and Sae. But if they decide to go young I can see Juri got called.

I personally think right now she is among the group with priority behind Annin that includes Tano, Tomu, Ryoka, and Three Musketeers.

14. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Also it's a good thing that Juri stands out in the KFC songs performed at Janken.
    I think she was given Yuko/Mayuyu spot. Her cloth make her stand out so much.

Anyone mind explain to me her choice of cloth?
    Why that?

15. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

i think odagiri_juno said that she subbed jurina..
    and if its true, ofc it will stand out.. jurina is one of front row at KFC right?

havent see it myself.. because streaming is so suck from my place..
    i only watch part of the stream.. and know most of what going on from IIRC chat.. :lol: :lol:

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I am also not sure who was she subbing for in the performance. I might need to rewatch it again
    Couldn't really pay attention but enjoying it at the time. But whoever is she, the camera got her covered :D

I got the same words to say like Taker. It really depends on number. Though, the most possible choices amongs young gen to pick is Annin. But after her ranking, there is Juri awaiting behind. Mako's pressure too is quite high, even though she is considered as 14th gen, but in history, there are some times when AKB didn't really follow the gen order, so the possibility of Mako appearing is just the same as Juri. 13th on the other side is in dead position here, rip.

So, the group has this classic card game battle called AKB48 Stage Fighter. It's a game featured by GREE. There are several members cards available for players to build their deck. Though, to put it simply, the game is actually a kind of janken-based game. The game fitured a center contest battle, which was held like uhm...I cannot really remember when it was finished, but yeah..Yuko team won the first position ( Gerogerou♪ ). Several members who ranked in the top 10, or 6, or 7, idk I forgot, will be appearing in their next commercial.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She thought duck is cute (or something with duck looks). There was once a time when she reported on mobame of buying a duck doll on a pajama store just because it was looking too cute. My bet is, that wasn't her first time having anything ducky related. She often imitated duck lips on many occassion and many times camera got her covered with it (if you browsed up some photos of her in KKS day, you will find a lot of it). Hence on some extents, I called her duck lips idol :D I think it was just her personal interest to wear duck. She was on dilema on what to wear for the janken tournament anyway...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Above is her photo from NikkanSport and on the bottom from Oricon

17. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Her costume seemed to have issues. Twice it got in way and she had to show sorry since it impeded the view of what she threw. She then held that piece of costume with her other hand. Think that threw her a bit off when she lost. She really looked like she really wanted this. Was hoping she would as well since she def could of used the exposure.

18. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
  19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Yes, the wrist part of her sleeve is some trouble to mention. Well, the feather kind of addition on her costume is great esthetically but could be some problem especially when she swing her hand for the janken, it will distract/block people's look. I guess it wasn't really a big deal, but might become her consideration for the next janken costume choices.

[​IMG]
    A scene from today AKB Kankou Taishi. The two days filming was worth of watch

Anyway, she mentioned about recording for a new show just a moment ago
    I wonder what did she involve in again...

20. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

juri's duck dress reminds me of bjork