Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Re: [15th BIRTHDAY] Team 4 - Takahashi Juri (Juri)

[party] [party] Happy Birthday, Juri! [party] [party]

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Juri has just finished her seitansai performance. Seems like it was a great one, thanks for everybody who came and wish her luck [clap] Hopefully by turning into 15 y/o girl can inspires her to work harder for better career in the future, especially with the shuffle, she will be placed in team A. Once again, happy birthday my little angel, Juri-chan!

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

Happy birthday Juri... [party] [party]
    so..is it true that she will be part of undergirls in uza single?

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Not confirmed yet. It's still a rumor or I suppose to call it a random prediction made by fans. Not only Juri but some of the whole new generation girls take their part too.
    But I hope this will come true. I want to see more appearances of her in AKB's PV. NEW SHIP was going well and managu too. But since managu has too many girls in the senbatsu position, it took me twice efforts to notice where the frak they put Juri [hehe]

5. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

JURIII.... HAPPY BIRTHDAYS, sorry i think its already too late to say it, but WISH YOU THE BEST! [party]

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Woah, that is a nice birthday cake. lol it looks similar with the cake I received yesterday
    A couple entrance tickets for Disneyland, congratz Juri. Hopefully she can have fun there. The place looks crowded though, I guess that is kind of family restaurant

[​IMG]

7. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

still just a rumor ehh... [worried]
    well at last she will appear in new team A PV,though a doubt she will get much screen time with so many member in it.worst case it end up like managu.. :angry:
    i'm reaalllyy really hoping the rumor is true so at last she can get 1-shot just like in new ship PV..

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Nah', it won't be as much as Managu.
    Just twenty two members. Yeah 22 lol :whistle:
    I think with the center went to Mayuyu because of the shuffle, Juri and the ex team 4 girls would be placed on the side along with her. Idk, just my feeling. If I were them and in this kind of time, I would expose the new generation members towards the frontline and that means it would include Mayu. But looking at the reality once again, I am starting to doubt it will happen [hehe]

I was hoping something like NEW SHIP too. Even when she was placed on the corner and got a very less time to appear :nothappy: we still can notice some of her solo screen times in the PV. Ah...it reminds me to her death blink :inlove:

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Bakaleya promotional at UDX theater
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

lol she looks either sleepy or tired in the picture. Yeah well, she's a human after all, we cannot expect her to smile 24 hours even when she said she will in her catchphrase :lol: 13th of October, too bad I won't be able to watch it nor I ever thought the movie would be available at my place :hmm:

[​IMG]

10. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Re: Team 4 - Takahashi Juri (Juri)

Thank you, I didnt know about Juri much before watching Maji3 then I searched about her and I thought she was cute, then I remembered who she was in Maji3 and was surprised that she can be both sides: cute and cool
    hehe

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Actually she also has more potentials than that. In a quick glance, we can judge her as a quiet person, but actually in the back, Juri talks a lot. We can notice her progress in the MC part, from being dull until she manages to attract audiences' laughs. She is just too shy to show herself. At least that is what I notice from her until now. [angel] But that alone won't stop me from supporting her. She has her very own captivating sense anyway :inlove:

She looks great in the 15th episode of Gachinko :XD: lol, exploring that little cave alone to find the treasure box must've been so hard for our girl :lol: somehow, i love the moment when she cries. I am looking forward for more wild juri like this

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Just reminding, her seitansai LOD is already out for a grab there. Torrent alternative can be found on H!O. I was actually going to save my bandwith for yesterday 1st anniversary performance of Team 4. I guess priority for Juri has to go first [aup]

[​IMG]

13. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    I must watch that episode!!! :^O^: :lol:

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

^ you have to, it's a mandatory :yikes: lol

==========

so, I guess the speculated line up is correct. Juri will be included in Tsuge no Season and I still cannot believe how awesome it would be. lol, i should've noticed it when she said she was having a shooting with Ricchan :hmm: Sure, rants might be stands out there because some old senbatsu don't get times, but I in this chance want to see her appearance in AKB's MV after managu and the infamous new ship :XD:

Anyway here are some screenshots from her seitansai LOD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Some scenes are just too awesome to be shown. You should check it out by yourself :lol: Her dance in that day looks to be more energetic than how she usually does. She also give more smiles in viva hurricane! totally worth of watch if you want to see her rare gorgeous smile and juri at her peak :^O^:

15. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

under girls tsugi no season and new team A kodoku no hoshizora..yay [rock] UZA? :tongue: .. :lol:

hmm..i think tsugi no season will be pretty much like new ship,with ricchan-yuria as double center and juri most likely placed in side far position again [think] but thats ok [nod] ,though it will be great if she could be at last in mid position.. [hehe]
    btw just watch gachinko eps15..damn out of all people,why juri have to be in 1 eps with fresh lemon.. :fp:

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

I doubt the center will goes to Yuria. Not that she is bad or what but with the recent exposure and some random speculation on how things go, the center will definitely be on Ricchan's hand. But that discussion is actually not for this place, it belongs to the UZA thread.

Putting it aside, I also got the same feeling with Juri's position :lol: She's by far always placed either on the end left or the right corner :hmm: I hope things can change though in this single. Please let her stand on the front for Tsuge no Season. She even got a lesser chance in kodoku no hoshizora with those many members anyway. It will be like her in Manatsu no Sounds Good! Appearing nice but need to spend twice efforts to notice her. [hehe] Anyway, welcome to Juri thread , odagiri [clap]

[​IMG]

Anyway, I'm giving an alternative link for those who haven't downloaded her seitansai performance yet.
    AKB48 121003 41 LOD 1830 (Takahashi Juri Birthday)

17. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

what episode is that? I don't watch AKB Challenge a lot :p

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

15th episode. It was air on October 5th. Links can be found if you just search it on google. H!O can be your torrent alternative place. Talking about it making me want to watch it again :lol: I somehow like the scene where she cried :lol: Poor Juri had to explore that small dark cave

19. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

^ Oh I see!
    Well I do download from H!O a lot

let's just hope I can find links but in the end I might download it anyway :lol:

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Just PM me if you need an alternative link, or just googling it will actually works

Too bad her skill to caught people's attention on variety show is not as much as her acting in drama. She talks a lot on the back but infront of camera she looks like confused on what to do next. She hasn't improved too much on that skill even after all that Ariyoshi episodes [sweat] It's a sad fact, but her appearance appeal has and always succesfully covering that loophole [hehe] I hope she can works on that part beside learning acting at the same time too so she can reach her dream as an actress later