1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

AON, Thank you so much for the gif!!!!! [rock] I'mma look at it everytime I feel depressed and laugh for the rest of the day :D This moment was awesome especially with the look the girls were giving to her after she did that dance XD

OMG I saw that performance and almost died happiness when I saw it was Taka's version XD But the show was really nice and all the performances rock [cool]

Kanki, thank for all the translation! Chopper Taka is very cute <3

itsmiina, welcome and enjoy the Takarmy/Taka-duck/TakaChopper/Taka-everything thread XD Sorry, need to do that XD

Everyone from the Takaduck project, THAT'S SO COOL, THANK! Hope they'll like the shirt! I'm dying to know their reaction T__T

Jafeijai, hahaha I saw this show today and went :inlove: at this part XD

Chobi, really late but I forgot to tell you "welcome". So welcome back! XD

NOW that the quotes are done XD I wish you a very nice Christmas, even though it's already done :D Better late than never :p Anyways, it's my first Christmas as an AKB48 fan and it was awesome! The past few months I went on this forum... well 2010 whole year though since I was lurking for like forever before finally creating an account here... was just incredibly cool [cool] So Merry Christmas everyone and hope everything was nice :) I think I should say "happy new year" since I don't know if I will have time to write it January first... But I won't coz I'll look stupid (I know I do ¬.¬) work during holidays should be forbidden
    Merry Christmas [​IMG]

2. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Okay.. so I'm going to be going on holidays to QLD for a week and won't be able to access any media (I'm going to have a poopload of stuff to catch up on cause while I might be able to post...I can't watch or download anything :cries: )
    So this post is going to be one big long BLAH of things that I want to get out before I go off...

First off... to the Takaduck commitee:
    You guys are just so bloody awesome! Like, for serious. Really awesome guys, really really awesome and very much appreciated, it would be amazing if all the girls got them and pimped them out.

Mujack with Morning Musume
    You guys might have seen this in the jphip forums, but nikorai Big thanks btw semi translated/ did an overview of the Morning Musume Mujack episode >>>HERE<<<
    I found this really interesting that Takamina chose this quality as the reason... I would love to see this question thrown at some of the other AKB girls (obviously reworded lol) ...but it really would be amazing to hear why Sayaka thinks so much of Takamina, or why the girls themselves respect her and are willing to follow her.

More Leader Takamina stuff
    I've brought up this article in some other threads lol, but I thought I might as well mention it here since there was a large part pertaining to Takamina. (Please bear in mind though, that I may be completely wrong..I'm only going by what the online translators tell me XD..normally I wouldn't even attempt to post something like this because I don't understand Jap or Chinese...but this was too interesting not to mention )
    From what I could make out using translators (lol, translating the online translators :fp:) in the interview with the author of Moshidora, Natsumi Iwasaki that I posted in the AKB thread, Iwasaki mentioned that his most respected member is Takamina, and questions whether AKB48 would be the way it is now if Takamina hadn't been part of it, and whether there would be anyone else who could have taken on Takamina's role (?).

He mentions that a scene that had great impact on him was during Hiwari-gumi 2nd stage, Myao (Takamina's understudy at the time), was having difficulty with the dances, and so Takamina mirrored her dance and used it to help Myao to learn the dance (whether this means that she actually created/learned a mirrored version of the dance, or did it using actual mirrors..I dunno)

Also, Takamina influenced a part of the book...Iwasaki mentions something he witnessed at a handshake event. It was something like, Acchan was crying because of something a fan said to her, and Takamina went to see her, sat beside her and without making and actions or issuing any sound , she just sat there and slowly stroked her hair. Apparently the way that Takamina comforted Acchan made a strong impact on Iwasaki and he wrote actually put a similar scene/scenario into the plot of Moshidora and that without witnessing the way the girls supported each other, he wouldn't have written that bit.

Catchphrase
    So, I was watching the 5th Anniversary LOD...and I saw >>THIS<< and had to do a double take. I've never heard that catchphrase from Takamina before, and I've never heard it mentioned in this thread... Is it her very first catchphrase? Does anyone know what it means? I kinda like it XD it's so cute and it has that crowd interaction kinda thing going on... lol I feel kinda n00b for not knowing about it lol.

AKB 1/48
    Some clips from the game have popped up on the Tube XD
    >>Here<<
    >>Here<<
    >>and Here<<

And also, the Takamina's AKB 1/48 Making Of video popped up
    >>HERE

3. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

Actually, I think what Takamina said is that it was a decision of the adults (otona no handan), as in the big guy (ie Aki-P) made that decision, rather than saying that she makes decisions like an adult. This answer would fit with her personality and the Japanese values more. Takamina is humble and in Japanese cultures, you don't praise yourself and when praise is given, you deny it humbly.

I really need to check the forum and this thread more often (just keeping up with all the shows is taking away all my free time already though..). I missed Takaduck shirts, dangit!!

4. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

It's Takahashi Minami☆ ☆Shounan☆ - December 27, 2010
    Everyone, sup!?
    This morning we were shooting and people from Enoshima came
    The Shounan sea is close
    I could spell the salt water ^^
    You can really smell the sea in the winter
    [​IMG]
    After the shoot was over, we went to “bills’ since Shounan is so close
    Bills is a famous shop and they’re said to have “The world’s best breakfast” <3 ^^
    Oh yeah~
    Everything I requested was delicious <3
    Like the scrambled eggs jiggled!!!!
    [​IMG]
    And the pancakes were fantastic!!
    [​IMG]
    If you go to Shounan, definitely check this place out <3 ^^
    PS: We had a food showdown with this shop’s competition!!
    [​IMG]
    The conclusion……
    You can’t beat the pros… lol lol lol lol
    [​IMG]

It's Takahashi Minami☆ Seriously!!?? - December 27, 2010
    “Eh!.....?”
    I was surprised when I read Miichan’s blog…
    (Reference from Mii’s blog)
    Please listen!!!!
    I’m going to have the comments open for a limited tiiime
    ………………………..
    “W-whaaaaAAaaat!!!!!!”
    I had no idea!! I didn’t hear about this!!!!!
    When I was reading my blog once…..
    Included…..
    There were comments included!!!!!
    (Thanks everyone who left comments!! ^^)
    And
    I quickly called my manager
    Taka “There are comments included now!?”
    Ma “Starting today, the 27th, they will be included for a limited time of 2 weeks ☆”
    Oh oh!!!! So that’s why there are comments included lol lol lol lol
    Haa~ I was surprised
    I found out through Mii’s blog… lol lol
    But, I’m super-duper happy <3
    Gosh, I’m really eager ^^
    I have to read the comments
    Everyone, thanks <3
    Until now, it’s just been a one-way update, but now I’m really glad I can see what everyone’s comments are ^^
    By the way, recently I posted the food showdown, the first picture is of Takahashi’s and the 2nd is of the pro’s
    If you have any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them <3
    Speaking of!!
    I went to bills recently with Nyan and Jurina…
    We found an unbelievable truth there…
    Jurina’s cellphone ran out of batteries, so I said she could use my phone to update with pictures ♪!!
    Then, Jurina said
    Ji: “Uhh~ I don’t know Takamina-san’s address…”
    Taka: “Eh, seriously!!? I know yours!!”
    Ji: “Eh, really!?”
    ~Takahashi’s Cellphone Memory Check~
    “What…? It’s not there…”
    Man~ We’re together a lot and we were in a hurry here lol lol
    [​IMG]
    I just recently exchanged addresses with Yukirin too lol lol
    So crazy crazy
    And!!!!
    I have an announcement
    Takahashi, Yukirin and Chiyuu
    Will be on “BayfmON8” at 8:50 <3
    Look forward to it <3

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/no3b/

5. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Yup Taka's doing a perfect job as a captain :D Even if she said the adults wanted her to be captain, I'm sure nobody can replace her for now!

And thanks Kanki for translation and... for telling me we could FINALLY comment her post! No seriously, the first time I saw their blog, the first thing I thought about was "we can't comment?!" XD
    I just commented 3 times XD Oh believe me, I'll do more now that I know it's for a limited time [hehe] WHY TWO WEEKS ONLY [boom]

6. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Thanks, Kanki!
    LOL at the mail address happenings. And holy crap! YESSS!!! You can see comments for the next 2 weeks!? Now we can know how popular Takamina's blog posts can be! [clap]

If that translation is right, that Moshidora article excerpt makes me think, "Was it really Miichan the character was based off of, or the other Minami?" lol. But it's safe to say it's heavily AKB-influenced nonetheless. Good to know. <3 I still say Taka should have a role in the movie too now... :fear:

As for the catchphrase she used during the 5th Anniversary (I can't see the linked video anymore, but I'm assuming that's what you're talking about), yes, since it was the 5th Anniversary show filled with a reunion of original members/teams, she took to saying her original catchphrase. I can't look it up right now, but it's something like, "I may be small, but that's alright..." and introduces herself. Etc. I'm not sure. It's cute but I prefer the one she's been officially using for so long now (the yanki/glass heart one). It's more her. :)

I saw a fanvideo before comparing that Ucchi has a similar catchphrase as Taka's original one (just the beginning where she says, "I may be small..."). Blahblahblah.
    ---

Anyways, my uncle has a computer here in Illinois. Yay! So it seems that when I have time, I am able to leisurely post and I won't be behind the threads like I thought I would be. I <3 the Taka thread. :D

7. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

So it's 6 in the morning, and while I'm really excited to leave...I'm gonna miss being able to post properly LOL I tried posting on my phone...and it just frustrated the heck out of me cause it was so slow XD

@Japanime Hhahah oh jeez, you just said the main reason I've always wished that the blog had a comments section! I totally want to see how popular the posts are XD

IKR? Though he does mention Miichan too, so maybe its a super combination of both? :XD: TakaMii <3
    THIS!!! THIS sooo much! I would love it if Takamina got a role!! I've been dying dying dying for Takamina to get a role in another drama or a movie or something...
    And ahhh so that's what it means *stores away in her Taka-memorybank* Gotta find that and add it to her S48 wiki page...but you're right, her current one fits her better :XD:

@bou Lol! I had exactly the same thought when I first saw the blog! I was searching and searching for the comment section...then realized that there is none :XD:
    I think it's a shame they don't allow comments usually though... especially when Takamina sounds so darn excited to have them!

@Kanki Thank you for the translations!
    Major LOL to all her posts [rofl]. Her fail food, finding out from Mii's blog, not having Jurina's address :rofl:

LOL! Omg, this makes so much more sense lol!! I though the answer was a really odd and ooc...but I was like "I wouldn't know, cause I don't understand Jap". Lol I guess I should have trusted my belief in her character more :( ..but hey. Thanks for clearing that up Whistler! And btw, hello/wb :XD: and I totally know what you mean by shows taking up all the free time!

8. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

Haven't been in Taka thread for a while x_x

thanks Kanki for the translation.

But yea reading Gid's blog updates with Yuko he always puts how many comments it scored, I was always wondering when the comment section for no3b blog would be up.

Also here's the UTB card thx to crajizz

[​IMG]

9. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

Seem's like everyone are in their holidays, so this topic is quite slowing down.. hmmm, I think I'm gonna push it a little bit. [hehe] [hehe]

WARNING:: the image below has a high deathly effect, especially for fangirls, please be concern before click in the spoiler button.

[​IMG]

And here is the link for full thing, for someone still survive after the spoiler button above:
    click

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    HOLY...CRAPdjaoftakaboyent30f09323!!!1 :corr:

Thanks for sharing. :inlove: <3 <3 <3

11. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

Thx Kanki for the translations^^
    I thought takamina got already yukirin's adress for captain stuff or something like that xD It make think that she's not close to many members. Maybe I'm wrong.
    The gorgeous takamina :omfg:

:omfg: How do we suppose to be alive after that? It's impossible xD *dead* RIPMF

12. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

You're welcome everyone ^_^

It's Takahashi Minami☆ ☆Proper use☆ - December 28, 2010
    Everyone, mornin’!
    Let’s begin another day
    From this morning, we’ll be recording parts for the AKB documentary movies that will be released next year
    [​IMG]
    But currently…
    I’m hungry lol lol
    It’s a bit unusual for Takahashi, but I feel like getting “Neapolitan” <3
    I want to eat iiiit~~^^
    Also,
    Among yesterday’s comments,
    Lots of people asked, when to use “Hao” and “Opa” [Note: She often uses this in her greetings]
    I’ve never really thought about how to use them~
    Okay!!
    I’ve picked a side!! ^^
    I’ve made an emergency plan for it!!
    It’s titled
    “Opa & Hao Course~~”
    Okay!! This time, I should answer everyone’s question and explain the correct use of Pao [sic] and Hao ^^ “Opa” is Ohayou → Opayou → Opa, so use it in the morning~ And “Hao” is Konnichiwa → Hello → Haro → Haroo? → Haru? → Hao lol lol It sounds different when you hear it lol lol
    And you use that in the afternoon Okay!!!! I’ll do my best today too <3

It's Takahashi Minami☆ I'm stuffed♪♪ - December 28, 2010
    Nahanaha ^^
    The place where we’re shooting has a café, so I was able to get breakfast <3
    They didn’t have neapolitan, so I ate tuna tomato spaghetti
    But…
    I greedily ate a bit too much and I forgot to take a picture of it lol lol
    And now to change directions, dessert-chan ♪
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pancake Tarts ^^
    I totally ate them!!! Lol lol
    I’m stuffed ♪ I’m stuffed ♪
    After this I’m moving locations to head to the Kohaku Uta Gassen rehearsal
    Ah!!
    Did you guys listen to “bayfmON8” yesterday?? ^^
    Later I’ll tell an inside story from yesterday ♪♪
    Look forward to it
    PS: I’ve read Jump since Kindergarten~
    For awhile Jump and Corocoro Comics held the same position lol lol
    I miss Tanaka Tarou~
    I wonder if you guys know him??
    Later I read the mangas called Kiyohara(?) and Beyblade!!!
    Moreover…
    That’s the revelation
    The reader’s of the last page know what’s going on… lol lol

It's Takahashi Minami☆ The last performance!! - December 29, 2010
    Takahashi is really surprised that there are so many Corocoro readers TT
    As expected of you guys!! Lol lol
    I haven’t read it in a long time
    I’ll buy it next time
    And now to change the subject,
    Today was team A’s last performance!!
    It’s been awhile since we’ve performed ♪♪
    The last time was in November when we had 2 consecutive performances, so it’s been about a month
    And moreover, it was the last AKB performance this year!!!!
    And there’s even more, we were ALL THERE!!!!!
    ……
    I’m really moved by that TT
    It was really great!!!
    And!!!
    During today’s performance we celebrated “Rabu-tan”’s birthday which was on December 8th and “Shiichan”’s birthday which was on December 28th. Congratulations you two <3 ^^ We were able to finish well!! There’s still more to come from this new team composition, we haven’t performed much together, but we’re able to mutually help each other out. I think it’s a really great team~ I hope we have more and more performances next year ^^ Please look after AKB48 and teamA in 2011 as well <3
    [​IMG]
    With that, good night ^^

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/no3b/

13. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

FFFFF AHSGAHSDFAGHSDF *dead*

:rofl:

I thought Takamina hated tomatoes!! And I could totally relate to that, too! :cry:
    lol xD but seriously, that's her breakfast?
    Taka looks like a predator looking at that pie lololol.

And yay for New Team A love <3 <3
    though, that picture... Taka, are you getting blogging advice from Kyan?

Thanks Kanki for translating! [clap]

14. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

What the?! [wonder]
    >.>
    <.<
    >.<
    Hey guys don't leave me alone! I don't want to die alone!!!!!!!!!! XD Okay, I totally thought this warning was about nothing and clicked without thinking XD And BAM, my mind's gone XD
    ...I feel like I'm betraying Kai or something :fear:

WHAT? XDDDD

15. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

^Kai is taken! And we can't even follow him as an idol since Persona disbanded </3 :cry:
    it's about time we set our eye on someone new! lol

Ohh and I forgot to post before: TAKA. DUCK SHIRT. WIN. <3 <3 <3
    The fact that Atsumina/no3b all have it is to awesome for my head to take, I think xDD

Hey, is there any chance they might talk about them/show them off in their blogs? Cause I've been wondering lately, since I haven't seen the girls talk much about fan gifts they get, if there were some kind of rule... like, "you can't show off presents because fans whose presents weren't mentioned will be jealous" or something.

Well, if you get a normal plushie or clothing or accessorie, I can see that thre's no need to bring attention to it, and if there are any photos of them wearing fans would recognize it so yeah. But as for this shirt, it ought to cause a reaction... and they can't just show up wearing it without offering some information... xD
    so, if they can't talk about presents, we'll never hear their opinions on the shirt? :cry:

16. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

17. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

AAAAAAAAhHHHHHhhhHh :omfg: .... takatakatakatakaboyboyboyboy... >///<)

Thanks for sharing that .. like really, thanks..

18. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Srsly, Takaboy is hot. *_*
    In fact, in my mind, I sort of believe that Takaboy is the main character of the PSP game. :awesome:

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ So when the Takaboy player tries to hook up with the Takagirl in the game...the universe will cave in itself twice over, right? :p

20. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^ Err... Fraternal twins separated by birth and a victim of genetic attraction? That or one's a clone and the other (both?) are narcissists. ^^;