Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

FOREVER OUR #1 IN OUR HEARTS. YOU ARE LOVED AND RESPECTED LIKE NO OTHER.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Look at that winning smile.

GO. Follow your dreams. We'll be right there with you, always. (;__;) <3

2. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

^ that is so sad. :( She deserved to be #4 as the early results indicated.

Anyways, the program "Hirunandesu!" showed footage today of them sneaking on the set on Narohudo Highschool.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc4fgTCYUy0[/yt]

+ she appeared today on "Ashita Made Mou Iccho".

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLHeyZWz8Jo[/yt]

3. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Takamina is... 7th? Okay, now I feel disappointed. ;__; She really deserves to be in the top 5, because she's so awesome person, who couldn't love her. ;w; ♥

But that smile when her senbatsu ranking place was announced... That smile. ♥ ;w; She looks so happy ♥
    And no matter what position she gets, she's always in the top 3 in my heart. ♥ Ilu Takamina ♥

4. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

I think my world literally stopped when I saw the announcement of Takamina's rank on twitter. I was "what do you MEAN she's 7th? Ok it's official I'm being trolled right?" Hell, I'm disappointed becuase this girl deserves SO MUCH MORE. But you know when it all comes down to it, she is STILL AKB's eternal captain, and knowing how she is, she'll give her all and really that's all that matters you know?

She still deserves at least 5th tho >3> *yes I'm going to be all butthurt about it*

5. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Takahashi Minami] It's Takahashi Minami☆ Thanks everyone!!!
    Original Entry
    June 9, 2011

Finally, today was the announcement day for AKB48’s Senbatsu General Election :)

To everyone who voted for Takahashi!
    Thank you so much!!!!!

Takahashi was #7

I went down a rank from last time, but
    somehow I can still do more to progress!! It’s becoming that kind of motivation!!!!

To fulfill my dream…
    Perhaps the speed to go up the stairs is slow, but
    slowly slowly step by step I want to move forward!!

So, everyone
    I’ll be glad if you all watch over Takahashi in the future!!

Takahashi wants to fulfill her dream while being in AKB48
    In the future as well, the members will increase
    And…
    I want to continue watching over those members who will someday graduate, from thise close position as a fellow member!!

Hard work will definitely be rewarded
    And my dream will come true!!!

This will serve as the mark of Takahashi Minami’s life

And
    Everyone thanks so much!!
    For supporting me
    Everyone’s voice and words let Takahashi move forward

I’ll do my best~!! :D

[​IMG]

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

6. TakaminaBG

TakaminaBG Kenkyuusei

Is the voting over. 7-th place. Are you serious!?!?! Though I'm happy for her but it's not fair. And let me guess who is on first Maeda Atsuko?. I'm disappointed. Everyone is screaming "Minami" when she is on stage but in the end 7-th place. Yeah....

7. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks Kanki for the translation.

I know that she will fulfill her dreams someday. ♥ She's so amazing singer and person, I know she will be more popular next year. :3 ♥ And I'll keep supporting her forever ~ !! ♥ I bet her dream will come true. Go Takamina! ♥

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Disappointed at her rank...
    Takamina definitely deserves higher!!!

ohhh well...gonna continue loving this girl! <3
    She's a true inspiration and amazing leader!!

Hehe I love how she was crying so much for Acchan when Acchan was announced as no. 1 ^_^

9. TakaminaBG

TakaminaBG Kenkyuusei

I'm angry, but... I know she is happy. And I'll support her. I'll always be by her side. I hope she fulfil her dream. I hope she smiles even more. Now I'll stop being a bitch and I'll say I'm very for happy for the one who is on first place. :)

10. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru

I am very sad, I feel I should bought more singles to vote, but i´m not Japanese and i don´t know if the votes counted. Neither have much more money ...
    I not agree with the 7 position for Takamina.
    But I am convinced that all the fans have supported her as far as possible. We still want the same, is in the 7 position or is in the 1, we will support her more and more!

11. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

It is a winning smile indeed. :cute: I'm really glad that Takamina is happy, but I'm still very sad....I expected her to go higher like in the top five, but good thing she's still in the kami-7! :^^;: Next year's election, I really hope she goes up and if she doesn't.......that sucks and all of us will be even more sad.
    Look at that winning smile.

12. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Finally posting here. I'm been really quiet since this morning, even on twitter :XD:
    First, thank you Kanki for translating her blog. I'm glad Takamina reacted this way. She took it in a positive way and still want to achieve her dream <3
    Second, OF COURSE, I am disappointed by the results. Seeing her at 4th at the first results made me really happy. But Mayuyu and Mariko fans must have voted a lot seeing their oshi had dropped a lot, and even though fans were still voting for Takamina, it wasn't enough. YOU KNOW... 7TH.... WTF IS THAT. LIKE W.T.F.

But still, after thinking deeply about it, 7th is, according to me, not that bad. Of course, with her role in AKB48, she deserves to be at least in top 5. I'm really sad that fans had not "respect" this importance and voted for her, but it seemed that it didn't matter a lot. What fans want at first, is to see their oshi being higher. It's also true for Takamina's fans. I wanted her to get in top 5 and almost died when I saw she was 7.

But considering the fact that there are more than 48 members, and that a lot of members are pushed sooner of later, I think 7th is great. Of course, she deserves to be higher, but if that's how fans voted, it's fine. She's still my oshi, she's still between the higher members. Aki-P knows her importance too. He won't suddenly make her disappear from TV shows or even from random AKB stuffs. Even if she's 7, she will still be everywhere, because she's the "leader". She's the one helping the most everyone.

I'm glad she took it this way. Her smile made me happy, even if she must have been sad. I mean, we can say whatever we want, she dropped again. Though I'm glad to see that she will still be herself, no matter what. I will never let her down. I hope she will take advantage of this situation to improve herself even more, so when she will go solo, she will truly be ready.

SHE WILL BE MY OSHI FOREVER. <3

I just want to add one last thing: I think it's time for her to get her solo debut. Like, seriously :hmm:

13. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

OUR LEADER!! <3 <3 I like her smile!! :inlove: a winning smile from our leader!! good job Takamina!! [rock]
    Kanki thank you for the translation.. I love the picture :^O^:

14. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

It was surprising to hear Takahashi Minami went down in rank this year, but I feel that this is the perfect opportunity for Takamina to improve herself and do even better next year. In her speech, she took the news as a true leader, always looking out for the other members. Seeing her smile on stage was very comforting and I was moved by how professional she acted. I wish she had ranked higher, and I always thought she deserved a higher ranking in the elections because of how hard she works, how well she is respected, and how much she is loved; by fans, by management, by staff, by the other members. As she said in her blog, I believe her hard work will be rewarded and she will continue to do her best no matter what. Takamina is the true leader of AKB48.

Kay

15. zey

zey Kenkyuusei

My day today was like heck... just have time now to pop in for the election result. [boom] I'm disappointed with takamina's position like all of her fans here but I want to take it easy and move on. Takamina's always no.1 on my list and no matter what position takamina's in I know she'll always be working hard and moving forward to her dream. And I'll support her.

One more thing, being at high position in this election doesn't mean more fans than other members it just means more wota/crazy fans who are willing to buy 1000 copies... I'm not talk down wota or anything I think takamina understand this herself so she's not too much affected by the result of this election. Takamina knows there are A LOT fans who truly LOVE HER <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

16. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

I really hope Takamina can get in big five but.. :(
    anyway I don't want make a sad word, so I want to say congratulations Takamina and her speech is amazing.
    as expected from out leader.

I get this from Yuko blog
    [​IMG]
    she's always amaze me..

17. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

nice picture,
    see?! she's the ideal AKB leader..

Ah,. congratz!! to Takamina. I felt lil bit disappointed but well, she's amazing..
    she is Takahashi Minami [rock]

18. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Stealing this over from the 3rd Senbatsu Election Thread.

Thanks to Whistler for translations. :)

19. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Her speech was so touching. ;__; I felt like crying too. </3 ;__;
    I know that she will be in the top 5 someday. She will. ♥

20. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

Best speech among all the member. Who else could delieve a speech as awesome as Takahashi Minami? No one. :inlove: :inlove: