Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

Chill. No need to get so worked up.
    The question ask to sasshi was "as a human who do you respect?" not "as a AKB member" so that's why she choose Yuko. This question wasn't asked to Mayuyu.

2. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

nah, I'm not serious with that post(I've never been serious with any :^^;: ) so if you think that I was in rage or anything because of that I'll apologize (for making such an uneasy air :lol: )

btw, new HIS CM
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBrXZM2l82I[/yt]
    I haven't watch this yet but will do. :music:

edit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNBFgWEbNzI
    this one is longer... :wtf:

3. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Thanks for sharing! [:
    --------------
    I love the people that are in that CM. :^O^: :hehe: There is Kitarie, Takamina, Yuko, and Akicha, that are in my Top 5. :inlove: Best members ever, lol. Including Minarun (?) and one of the Kenkyuusei...? xD Lol. That's so cute when Takamina and Kitarie were playing around a bit and near the end, Mayuyu and Yuko did that Oshiri thing, lol. <3 (Not to mention anyways, Mayu is in my top twenty, too. LOL. High 20's.) [hehe] And the 2nd video. TT It's private.

4. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I love the CM ♥ They all look so pretty in it :cute: <3 And I just adore Takamina's hair :cute: It's awesome ♥

5. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

thank you so much for the translation, Takahashi :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

O.M.G !! :XD: :XD: this one .. this one .. this one .... this is really funny :XD:

when the first time watching this, I was wonder why haruna scream when miichan start talking, and that's so funny :XD:

OMG, takamina you're so cute... <3 <3 <3

differ with miichan, I want her to maintain this "girly" habit, its so sweet <3 :blush: there is nothing wrong ordering food in the girly way <3

and that TM revolution member (I don't know his name, CMIIW), he looks really like to teasing takamina :XD:

I can imagine this :XD: :XD: hide your lego, haruna. or takamine will finish it [hehe]

maybe because takamina already know about aachan's feeling, that's why she's not questioning about aachan's feeling toward her :hehe: :hehe:

6. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

love Takamina version, when she greets the customer with her over-genki voice, the guy fell off his chair :lol: (though her version still not on youtube, maybe I missed it?)

you're welcome :)

lol, yeah her reaction is just so funny, she must be really think the same as Mii-chan, she wants Takamina stop that habit :^^;: I too wouldn't expect that from our Captain marvel [hehe] Takamina to have such cute side with her is just too cute. :blush:

on the part before the board part, the talks for a few times center about how Takamina is a "baka" girl, she is the captain but her brain is not so powerful they say :XD: the guy also took a part of that :^^;:

on Kuramochi's part
    She revealed that Takamina often asks her about Takamina's MC, whether it's good/funny. and how she also realized while listened to Takamina's talk, that Takamina doesn't have a good sentence structure skills. Which is the reason why her talks/jokes almost all are turned into bad jokes (/suberu) :XD:

7. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

^ Let me help you with that H.I.S. CM with Takamina:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlwKWQIsO48[/yt]

8. Kikirin

Kikirin Kenkyuusei

^ waaaa~ I like H.I.S. CM. Takamina very cute :D :D

9. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Thanks for all the explanations! (although I still haven't gotten around watching that ><) I love mocchi's analysis. They are both sooo dorky!

10. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

agree, her hair was just .. :cute: <3

11. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

<3 THIS

I was about to ask you about domoto brothers imitate takamina's walking part before I see this. Seriously, I can't stop laughing :XD: :XD: . I was wonder why they walk like that, I mean.. why takamina walk like that :XD:

I also noticed this and he also took part in that "penguin" part :XD:

:XD: :XD: oh mochi... <3

I also reading a translation about mochi's confession to takamina a while ago and it also funny :lol:

btw, don't forget to check this out <3 <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Those pics are just..
    :cute: :cute: :cute: <3
    I love Takamina in the first outfit, so cute :cute: <3

13. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^
    ^Takamina looks super cute, funny and mysterious in the second picture! <3 [hehe] And in the first one she looks funny, cute, and has that funny face expression like, "Why are you staring at me...." :lol: Ah, Takamina. :hehe: She's so cute! :XD: <3 <3 <3

14. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

^
    ^
    ^
    the first picu is just super kawaii :cute: :cute:

"the awkward feeling when you see an awesome pic of your bias and you feel like crying."

lolol, i can cry because of tkmina's cuteness <3

15. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

I got into this part of "AKB48 break history" (I know I'm late :XD:), damn this is so :cry: :cry:. now I really want the book :(
    rough translation
    Senbatsu Sousenkyo that choose senbatsu for single PV was done on July 8, 2009. Satou Amina that had never been entered Senbatsu was surprisingly got the 8th spot, this invited a lot of fans' tears. A Cinderela story in some way. For the girl who always fall in the shadow ,Satou Amina, it was like her future being promised to go into full spotlight started now on.

One week after Sousenkyo. At one place in Chiba prefecture, a PV taking for the new single "Iiwake Maybe" was hold. In real heat temperature, the members were having bicycle race. For Amina Satou this is her first ever participation on a PV shooting, her heart thumping with joy. "I had this 8th position thanks for the fans, so I'll give my best" she said.

A several weeks since then, the staff appeared at recording studio with the PV. All members there then started to watch it.
    Satou too, "My first PV. What would it look like", she watched the PV while suppressing her pounding heart. "At first the PV started with a short drama, I was most of all didn't appear at that part, even after the song started I didn't appear at all." "Huh... where am, I?". I really feel sorry for all the fans who had voted for me..., and then the members started to watch undergirls' PV "tobenai ageha chou"..... I, I would surely fall into tears if I kept staying there, so I said "well done then(Otsukare)", and left the room.

While walking the corridor, tears filled out my eyes. I felt miserable and so shame with myself, and feel sorry for the fans...

And then sound of footsteps heard closing to Satou Amina.

"Wait!" someone said, and when I looked back, it was Takamina(Takahashi Minami). "You have something to say, don't you". "It would eat on you if you just put it inside, you can't do that" She took me to a toilet room right after.

After she lock the door, then Takahashi said.

"If you don't throw them out all you won't feel good forever! Just cry it out!"

Takahashi hold Satou's head, and put it to her chest. That instant, the things Satou kept inside her heart all bursted out.

"I cried really loudly. Because it's really mortifying. But, it's all, because of my lack of abilities. Since then, I started receiving jobs at stages and with seiyuus I yearn, I too was called to the TV shows. So, though it's really small step by step....,thanks for that cries that time, I think I can move forward now. And, the time I have to part with the theater because of those jobs only makes my love deepen. I found out that I really love the theater(AKB theater)"
    :cry: :cry: that's our captain :cry:

Whiteyuri translated another part about Amina, about one year ago. for Amina's fans that is :XD: .

I'll get into that [hehe] got to sleep now. :music: thanks for those cute pics :blush: :inlove: :inlove:

16. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

^ thats our AKB's leader, Takamina :cute: :cute:
    Oh my, I am touched............................................ :cute: :cute:

17. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Aww :cute:

That's Takamina. The leader. <3 That was something so amazing. :cute: <3

18. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Leader is leader!

Normally people will be so absorbed in looking at the PV and themselves to pay attention to others. But not Takamina. She truly puts AKB before herself. In that respect, she's such a good role model for all of us.

Thank you for the translations!

19. Ringo

Ringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naganoserika

Aww :cute: it's so touching :cry2:
    She's amazing :cute:

20. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

Yes no doubt about it TAKAMINA is definitely a really nice and kind person. :love:
    She really puts others first before herself, :awesome:
    THAT's WHY ALL the member's RESPECT AND LOVE HER. <3
    YOU are THE LEADER of not only AKB48, but also the whole 48family! [rock]