Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

2. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Takamina OJS from kouhaku:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXDnNoBRDkI&sns=tw[/yt]

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzNDI5OTA0.html[/youku]

epic
    <3 <3

someone know where i can find translated lyrics of this song?

3. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXe-az8PU40[/yt]

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I translated em for you, only the short version Takamina and OJS48 do in Kouhaku though, not the long original version of the song.

Shinkokyuu ("Deep Breath")
    I suppose I’ve seen the sun set many times
    While walking this single long road alone

Spring under the cherry blossoms…
    Summer with the cries of cicadas…
    Autumn among the dancing fallen leaves…
    Winter, stepping into the snow…

Without regrets, I’m moved to tears
    Every time I recall the seasons that have passed
    It touches my heart
    Without regrets, they spill over my cheeks
    My life, so full of many things
    Like taking a deep breath, I look back on it

Without regrets, I’m moved to tears
    Every time I recall the seasons that have passed
    It touches my heart
    Without regrets, they spill over my cheeks
    My life, so full of many things
    Like taking a deep breath, I look back on it

5. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

6. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    thank you very much Silenka :D

the lyrics are very nice
    it fits ojisan image

HQ video:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX6lqC_Cht0&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

7. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

She did really well in that Kouhaku live performance. I was surprised after listening to the fan-recorded version of kouhaku because she sounded amazing in it and if it sounded that good without any audio re-editing to fix the bad notes, the televised version should sound better since they would usually do some touching-up to the vocals in the tv-recorded one. However, it seems they didn't do much touch-up to her performance, only filtering out the irrelevant noises and toning down screams from the audiences.

I'm marathon-ing through Team A's waiting stages and I noticed something, I'm sure we know she sings most of the song live in that waiting stage especially Kikou no Dilemma. However on Yuihan's birthday show, it sounded like she lip-synced to her recorded voice on that song because it sounded really different. Anyone who might have watched that show feel like wanting to verify this? Very much appreciated.

8. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Could you please sent link team a on Yuihan's birthday show.
    I cann't found it.

9. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Okay, maybe I'm bad with distinguishing this kind of thing;
    but I can't tell even though I watched the HD version.
    Takamina did sound weaker at the beginning of the song, but after that it's more or less her usual voice.

10. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpchbS43xCs#t=255[/yt]
    members said that Takamina

11. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    i just listened her performance and honestly i had the impression she sang live the whole song
    the audio quality wasn't good too so i can't say for sure

video :
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ2NzAwOTA4.html[/youku]

off topic ,but voting for stage48 member of 2013 started
    i don't know if will be possible to win this year,since this forum used to have many Takamina fans but now is kinda slow... and will be difficult against hyped members like Mayu and Paruru
    Where are you people?

anyway let's give our best [rock] [rock]

12. porcupine

porcupine Kenkyuusei

Somebody please translate it... :inlove:

13. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

It's not the power of her voice, it's the stability/volume consistency. Her voice was rougher in other performances of this song than the one in Yuihan's birthday show. In fact I just found out another performance where she might have used her pre-recorded voice, which is the 140112 show (very recently). That performance sounds exactly the same as Yuihan's show, compare these 2 with her first performance of it which was on 131016, there's a clearly a difference, probably not too big, but still recognizable. This is, however, not to criticize her or anything though, just something I recognize so I want to see if any of us here noticed it too, also to evaluate how big of a difference between her recorded and live voice so if you don't hear what I hear, that's okay :) .

@Taka22: try listening to what I suggested and you should hear it. HO has download links for all of them with clearer audio so if you want to, you can download from there.

I'm too too worried about Stage48 ranking. I was more worried and anxious last year because I wanted her to get the hat-trick of winning 3 years in a row. Now that the mission has been achieved, there's nothing to regret. She's won 3 years in a row already, let's give it to someone else who also deserves it , shall we? In addition, even if she loses the top spot, the 3-year-winner record will stay for a long time until the next person can break it (which won't be for another 2 years assuming the winner this year will continue to win it for the next 2 consecutive years). Remember that not only she won it 3 years in a row, she's the only member who won the top spot more than once. Taka's fans aren't vocal but when it comes to voting, you never know [hehe] . Having said that, that doesn't mean we should back down and watch the whole thing unfold, I'll still be voting for her (obviously) and also calling out to Taka's silent fans who might be reading this thread: it doesn't hurt to win one more time, right :hehe: ?

P.S.: the only people whom I can see dethroning her are Yuko and Mayuyu. I don't see anyone else besides those two that have the equivalent fanpower.

IN case some of us didn't know, she won tumblr 48group ranking recently with 530 points, somehwat comparable to her results last year here.

14. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Hajimemashite everyone Prissy desu :)

I'm pretty new, or actually, very new here so I just wanted to post this to say hi to every Minami's fans. I wanna try and be more active in this forum/thread like I am in the jphip forum. I wanna discuss and join in with you guys and further my love/knowledge for our Kami-oshi Minami :inlove:

but before I can do that, I'll go back to page 1 and read through things before i'll comment again. So wish me luck :D

I wish I can participate in the ranking thread, but ganbatte everyone, support Minami to make her #1 again [nod] it doesn't hurt to have her take the #1 spot all the time [hehe]

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu *bows*

15. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

^^
    Hello~ <3 Welcome to Minami's thread- haha 658 pages to read. good luck :^O^:

The tumblr48 ranking Minami came 1st and I kinda came back just to vote for her can't let my precious baby lose her number one spot and you might be able to participate 38 more posts :D
    About Kioku no Dilemma I think Minami's been singing live all the time her voice is not very stable- some days she sings well other weeks there needs to be some fixing (I've watched all performances she's been on) Honestly I really want her to do voice training if she has time~

This week's SDk
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzODMzNzQ4.html[/youku]

Latest Mujack
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzMjY0MDI4.html[/youku]

I'm not sure if it was posted but I'll just leave it here~

16. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    welcome [party]
    you still have time before the deadline to reach 50 posts. but be sure to not spam though, or you will get trouble with the admins :D

I see you also praise atsumina, be sure to visit Atsuko's thread in Graduated Girls forum :)

17. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

AKBKonto starring Soukantoku..."After 77years"
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJ1fLNl85w&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

18. sunset210992

sunset210992 Kenkyuusei

Hey, i already asked once but i want to ask again , where can i get download link/ online view of team A stage please :( Preferred with decent to good quality :(

19. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    With good quality i think you will just find to download
    At hello-online
    There are lot of videos on Youku but quality is shit:/

:XD: :lol: this was funny
    Can't wait

20. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

Hi,
    I'm new at this forum... but have been reading some posts and decided to participate....
    Love Takamina and she is an inspiring person to me and how she works hard and hope for her rank to go up this year...

Anyway, the 77 years old Takamina is a preview or is the show already?
    it was funny anyway.

thx everyone :D