1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

well I think member can dating but them mustn't catch up by paparazzi
    I think about she make up and hairstyle isn't good in sometime
    but I 'd like her did this style again
    [​IMG] or [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    well if she did it then I think she can increase popular for herself
    such as Sayanee Paruru Sayaka

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I too want to know which member Takamina allegedly couldn't do without. I wonder if it's Nyan. Maybe she wanted Nyan on the same team with her one last time. Or maybe it was a member from another group. Hmm...

I wish she wouldn't cut her hair anymore too, I want her to grow it long again, although she's beautiful either way... [hehe] Though I always remember one of those videos that followed around the members on a regular day to see what they get up to, and Takamina went to the salon and told the stylist she wishes she could get all her hair chopped off cause she was tired of dealing with long hair - but she was told not to get an image change because her (ponytail) image was popular at the time.

So I guess I can understand. I myself used to have long hair my whole life until I finally made the decision a few years ago to cut it just as short as she's been doing it, and I haven't grown it out since. It's just so much easier to deal with short hair.

3. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    my favorite haircut of Takamina is like 2012 after she burned her hair
    fits her face better in my opinion

this one is cute but i think it's too short

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Takamina best hair of all time, right here:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Dat ponytail. :drool:

5. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Short Hair:blush:
    More mature:cute: ahh finally Takamina become real woman [hehe]
    i love it<3

6. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Long hair proves to be troublesome when you get prepared for a special event like wedding so I understand why she wants to chop it off. I want to get rid of my long hair too so I don't have to spend time getting it done properly before I go out but my face doesn't suit short hair so I just let it grow and cut short when it gets too long (usually up to the shoulder). But hair always grows anyway. Before we knew it, her hair will have grown again so no big deal

7. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Lol, since everyone is sharing their hair story, I'll do it too.

Had long hair as kid. Start chopping slowly till 11th grade, then became boy short for about 3-4 year, grew out long again, but just recently chopped to shoulder length cuz it is a chore to take care of long hair.

I like Minami in short hair too, but I do agree with Taka22 about liking it when she had just burned her hair. I think that was a really good lenth to consider it short and long. Also, when she add extension for Uza, that was really hot, and I like it a lot. Then the Jane Doe short was fine with me too and the hair-do that she's been doing like Atsuko, love it. Now... its just too short and.. idk what much she can do with it...

8. unniechan

unniechan Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    rebelcarnie
    OMG. I am getting more worried, I think Takamina or Kojiharu are next to announce their graduation and that worries me to death.

9. sunset210992

sunset210992 Kenkyuusei

I think takamina will stay at least 1 or 2 years , i really hope that no3b gonna graduate together as the remaing of gen 1 , but according to a few source of information lately , its not gonna be the case so i feel bad for her, i just want her to release her 2nd album and then graduate soon , maybe thats the best for her

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm hoping 2015 will be the year (It will be her 10th year in AKB48) along with Kojiharu and Miichan graduating as well in 2015 (Unless Kojiharu has already graduated). I do think Miichan and Takamina will graduate together (maybe with Kojiharu)

11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I honestly hope they wont graduate tigether. I want Akimoto to give Takamina the biggest graduation concert ever. I mean Aki-P has all along said "AKB is Takamina" and given her a lot of titles and responsibilities (to the point when she has to abandon her solo works for all of that). She also has centered lots of songs (though some of them are w centered with Acchan), even more than Yuko. She also has been the cebter of Team A. I dont want her career in AKB end with anti climax. I really wish she get big concert, best setlist for her. It might sound swlfish but she really deserve such big party for ONLY her. I mean she is AKB soul rite?

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She will. She will get a HUGE graduation concert just like Acchan, Mariko, Tomochin, Akimoto, and soon Yuko will. Probably even bigger then all 5 of them combine giving how much she has meant to AKB. Kojiharu and Miichan will get a huge graduation concert as well. I'm just saying that I think her and Miichan will graduate together (around the same time most likely) Giving their friendship, I don't think either one would stay in AKB48 without the other one.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  13. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I agree with souchan48

She deserves a big one ONLY for herself, BIGGER than Atsuko's or Yuko's cuz she has that much more meaning to AKB.

Didn't somewhere said that Haruna will graduate soon, and Miichan will graduate before Minami graduate so that Minami won't feel lonely?

14. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Seems like Takamina went to watch the cheery blossoms with Akicha & Kitarie yesterday.

wow Taka go out with old Team A members
    but I want Taka go out with other entertainer feamale besides member AKBG.

15. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Either tomorrow (yeah I was think of thinking of that) or during the election for Kojiharu. I could see as as dates to where she announces her graduation.

Anyways I just hope they graduation together (around the same time im meaning) We all know all 3 of them will get huge graduation concert inside a dome or stadium (with Takamina's being the biggest of them all and all of the other ones combined) Im not saying they should all have one together (even though a no3b set at all 3 of theirs would be awesome). But I hope they all graduated around the same time (wether it's all 3, or just WMinami) that just what I think.

Anyways, Im used to her short hair. While I love her long hair, Im glad she is keeping it short

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  17. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I want her to have the biggest party ever (of course Aki-p will give her that) but if they graduate separately living Taka, it will be lonelier for her plus additional work left behind by the two. I guess the 3 of them would really plan it out because they all want what's the best. Its like 2013 again where there are alot of graduation, it maybe the hardest leaving Taka as the only 1st gen left.

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I can see Kojiharu announcing soon but despite what Miichan said, I can't see her announcing it any time this year. She's the leader of her team that still needs a little more guidance.. I don't see her announcing grad until at least the end of this year. I know for sure that Taka will have the biggest graduation of all time (bigger that Acchan's) and all the 1'st and 2nd gen members will come back to send her off along with them. They did the same with Mariko and Tomochin so she doesn't need to worry about graduating without her fellow 1'st & 2nd gens. ^^

19. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Someone tell me what episode of that SDK was posted above. I must go download it :D

Anyway, Who came back for Mariko's graduation? I don't think Atsuko was there, was she?... but I know for Tomochin, Mariko and Atsuko came back. Idk if thats by luck or if it was really hard to arrange to get those 2 busy women to attend the graduation or if the 2 girls themselves wanted to come back. That we'll never know..

But I do hope for Minami's graduation, all the people who graduated before her, would put their schedule aside and attend Minami's. The most important one being Atsuko, cuz they are "best friend"... I kinda wanna see Atsuko walking Minami to her ship or horse or whatever they will prepare for her, like she did for Atsuko. That would be a super duper AtsuMina happy moment for us fans hahaha [hehe] OR her friends walk her to her ship/horse/whatever and at the end of the road/stage, Atsuko will be there to welcome her with open arms!!! AH~~~ My mind is running wild :blush:

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I think nobody come back. Just for Tomochin's.

I'm sure she will. Acchan will either cancel something or take an off day to be there for Takamina. Acchan and the whole AKB48Gs family (member and graduated member should be there in sort of capacity).