Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    this one?

Based on google translete [blush]
    Am i right?

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    no,the letter Harugon read at the theater for Akicha
    you should watch the video....

3. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Ahhh... :p

4. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

I think you should ask Takumi-san for help :D

btw, just cut from Ginham Check - 2013 Re-make :D how can you resist this smile?! :D

[​IMG]

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks for the link to Yuoko but I wonder why these links always are embedded. I prefer a link like: http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/ ... NDUy/v.swf. For me this is more useable. :)

I would also be grateful if someone could tell me when Akicha is performing. I haven't time to watch the whole performance right now.

6. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

7. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

Being sick makes her acting like a child :D 良い子 part is really kawaii :D

8. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

Wew.. read this contradiction problems about Akicha make me feel sorry for her... so let me share my solution..

is there anyone from Indonesia here..? Or anyone who could translate Japanese to Indonesian or Indonesia to Japanese, so let us help Akicha with her twitter.. let us reply to her or mention her like this...

@AkiTakajyoJKT48..selamat pagi, apa kabar..? - Ohayōgozaimasu, ogenkidesuka.. ? - おはようございます、お元気ですか..?#LearnJapaneseIndonesianWithAkichaJKT48#

@AkiTakajyoJKT48..Hari ini dirimu cantik sekali <3 - Kyō wa totemo utsukushīdesu <3 - 今日はとても美しいです <3 #LearnJapaneseIndonesianWithAkichaJKT48#

Well, my solution to Akicha fans who read this :D :lol:
    whatever she didnt like to be in Indonesia or try hard but still unsuccessful, it is Your Jobs to support her.. not only by "ganbatte" word, or "keep going"word but help her to break her wall (Wall of Language and Cultures) :)

NB:I used GoogleTranslate :awesome:

9. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

Takumi-san is doing great job with translating Japanese to English. I think it's more than enough for fans who don't know japanese to understand what she says, and we can not bother him any much more, so that I will leave him out of this topic. Takumi-san, gomenna... :D

:D Am I right that you want somebody to translate all the replies of fans on her Twitter from Indonesian to Japanese to help Akicha to understand what her fans say?! :D no offence but what kind of thinking you have?!

Instead of depending on somebody else, why don't you go studying Japanese?! so that you can understand not just what she posts on Tw but also her MC, interviews, ... :D and the most important part is you don't need to depend on somebody else to support the idol you love. :D

And I don't think that our-silly-Akicha likes a-depending-on-somebody-else-fan :D I think this is one of most important part of Japanese Spirit :D

Sorry if I make you feel that I was so harsh on your opinion, I have no offence with this comment at all ^^

P/S: not just because of Akicha, but I can say that she's got 70% of reason why I've been studying Japanese up to now, FYI :D I usually bother Takumi-san to help me in studying Japanese and he's been doing it with no complain at all :inlove: And I don't think he will refuse to help you too :D So that, because of the silly-idol that we are in love with, why don't you ...?

10. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    I don't think that what he meant, he mean that if we mention akicha on twitter we use Japanese and Indonesian, so that she can learn indonesian by reading our mention to her. Well, it's a good idea i think, but how many indonesian akicha fans that understand japanese? very limited i say. if we use google translate, then it's no different than akicha when tweeting in indonesia :D

11. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

She is not perfect, but we know she is trying hard.
    What do you expect her? Fulfill all of what you want?

If she can't make thing as people expect, back her up, that's what Oshi should do, isn't it?

For me, she has been doing much more than I expect her to do.
    Too many I got from her, too few I renturn to her.

btw, as many of you know, Takumi is me

12. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Exactly! This is just like the voice from my heart too ;)

I know all of us right here want to help Akicha right :)

13. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

Thank you RedSuns, you could understand my idea :^^;: :^^;:
    What I mean, let us help Akicha to improve her language skill.. Still sorry, I just already plan to follow japanese class at next week...I'm still cannot speak or write japanese, no hope :fp:

well, a thousand miles was started by one little step further.. :hehe:
    maybe anyone can help me to translate this little message to Japanese..? :blush:

Indonesian : Selamat Malam, Ayo belajar bahasa Indonesia-Jepang bersama-sama
    English : Good Night, Let's we learn Indonesian-Japanese altogether
    Google Translate: こんばんは、パーマネント精神、我々はあなたがインドネシアを学ぶ手助けをしたい
    (Is ithis translation alright..? :blink: )
    Japanese: (anyone..? :cute: :cute:)

14. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

I don't know exactly what you want to say with "Good night" :) if you want to say "Good evening" it'll be こんばんは (Konbanwa), if you want to say "Good night" it'll be おやすみなさい。(Oyasuminasai or Oyasumi~ in sort), but I've never ever seen Oyasumi~ stand at the beginning like this, so it's made me confuse a bit :)

いっしょに日本語とインドネシア語を勉強しましょう。
    isshoni nihongo to indoneshiago wo benkyoushimashou

Let's Learn Japanese and Indonesian together.

おやすみなさい。
    oyasuminasai

Hope this helps :)

15. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Bold: [nod]

[rock]

16. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

Okay, I've done started it.. I hope the others would follow and let's make it success..

ooo I just thought, is there any spelling grammar, so we could help her speak beside read and write,too..?
    like..
    Ohayou = Pagi ---> "ぱ ぎ"
    Ohayougozaimause = Selamat pagi--->" せ ら まと ぱ ぎ"

oo.. 7am at Indonesia.. Good Morning everyone!! :blush: :blush:

17. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    [​IMG]
    That guy surely enjoyed handshaking with Akicha

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    nice shot
    [​IMG]

19. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    good morning! :lol:

Akicha with Jkt48 story mc :D

:inlove:

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    What the...!?

I forgot it was Akicha's 22nd birthday on October 3rd??? [boom]

Oops, sorry... I've been way too busy at school... But nevertheless happy 22nd birthday!!! [party] [party]

(Sorry guys, but I'm back at school, so if I respond slowly to this or any other birthdays, I apologize for that, but my school's always a priority :( )