Takino Yumiko (Yumirin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  2. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Now it's complete, graduation concert and graduation single for the original center of STU48.:ome:

3. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  4. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    A day late but Happy birthday!
    Minami, Fukuchan, Okipo, Hinachan bring her cake and celebrated her birthday :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 25, 2023
  5. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ThirtyFour34

ThirtyFour34 Member

Oshimen:
    高雄さやか 正源司陽子
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  8. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    • Like Like x 3
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  10. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  11. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    It's for day concert and night concert apparently. Like, just call it day part and night part or something ffs...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official fanclub is up!
    https://takinoyumiko.com/
    [​IMG]

12. ThirtyFour34

ThirtyFour34 Member

Oshimen:
    高雄さやか 正源司陽子

• Like Like x 1
  13. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Nice grad concert! OMG that dress :inlove:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Gradcon digest video from JIJI PRESS:

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Now I can say I've seen everything.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She is on Bunshun, but not for a dating scandal.
    https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/67029

“Wearing matching rosary beads and sleeping at home” Yumiko Takino (26), STU48’s “absolute ace”, was infatuated with a mysterious female fortune teller behind the scenes of her graduation! Fortune teller finds direct hit from reporter “interesting”

Yumiko Takino (26), the absolute ace of the idol group "STU48" who just held her graduation concert on November 3rd of this year, is so infatuated with the female fortune teller A that she sleeps over at her home when she comes to Tokyo. It was revealed in an interview with Bunshun that they have a strong relationship.

STU48 was created in 2017 as a sister group to AKB48. "In STU48, which is based in the seven prefectures of Setouchi, Takino became the center of the group's first original song. Since then, she has been selected as a senbatsu member for a total of 10 singles, and has been selected as the center for a total of 8 albums, making her a popular member.'' (Entertainment reporter)

The "hard-working" person has changed drastically.
    When the group was first formed, Takino was "a hardworking person" and "the type who cries and accomplishes everything she puts her mind to" (STU48 staff member). However, about a year and a half ago, her personality began to change drastically.
    One after another, people on the spot began to say that Takino was strange, out of control, and unruly," said a person involved in STU48.
    Behind the sudden change was a fortune teller, Ms. A.
    Takino was so taken with Ms. A that she would wear matching prayer beads and say things like, "My fortune teller told me I would have better luck if I cut my hair," and she would listen to everything Ms. A said.

Catch the two people acting friendly
     The friendship with Ms. A deepened as time went by, and on July 31, she announced her graduation and left her agency at the same time. She established a private office and has been constantly working with Ms. A recently.
     In fact, the "Shukan Bunshun" interview team often saw the two of them acting in a friendly manner, and on November 11, after a live NHK radio broadcast, they were happily strolling around Meiji Shrine.
    Ms. A's presence made people around her tilt their heads.
    On November 12, we interviewed Ms. A when he came out of his house.
    -- Several people say that since Ms. Takino met Ms. A, his quiet personality has changed to selfishness.
    "She is funny. I think she's still quiet."
    --Have you ever had a fortune-telling session?
    "I don't tell fortunes to people close to me. If you ask around me, I don't really do it to people around me."
    --What about letting Ms. Takino stay at your house?
    'No, I don't have any money. I have no money ....... So I'm sleeping on the floor. Seriously, please pay for the hotel. Oh, of course, I go to a hotel when STU pays for it."
     Who is this mysterious fortune teller who has captivated STU's absolute ace? The "Shukan Bunshun" (weekly magazine), currently being distributed, reports in detail on the background of Ms. A, a fortune teller who "can connect with the world that cannot be seen by the naked eye," how she met Takino, the reputation of Takino among those in the entertainment industry, which has changed since meeting Ms. A, and the questions and answers she gave when she was directly interviewed by Ms. A.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    It's actually a very scary story. I have heard that the problem of sectarianism (fraud) is a big problem in Japan. These scammers brainwash and parasitize their victims. If I understood everything correctly. :cold::cold::cold:

19. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Here's the complete story with full interview of the woman (Ms A).
    Yumirin established a private talent office. The private office is run by a relative of Takino's who serves as director and accountant, and Ms. A is not involved in the management of the office.
    Ms. A usually works full time at another company, so she is only temporarily helping as the Tokyo contact person, she's not taking advance of Yumirin.
    Since Yumirin is planning to expand into Tokyo in the future, Ms. A has been asked to find an apartment for her.

Excerpts from the important parts:
    --Do you work as Ms. Takino's manager?
    I'm more like a manager or a point of contact. (Since (Ms. Takino) doesn't have any relatives in Tokyo, I'm just asked to be the person who can act as the contact person in general.

--Is it okay for you to have no experience in the entertainment business in the future?
    Yes, I am. I'm trying my best to get information about auditions from various places, and even if we apply, it's still very difficult to get through. The biggest challenge is how to get business. You can't get that from fortune-telling.

--Why does Ms. Takino trust you?
    She says, "Probably because there are no ordinary people (around Ms. Takino). I am an ordinary company employee, so I treat people with common sense. I don't know the rules and customs of the industry.

Ms. A answered our interview for about 30 minutes. She said that her role as Takino's manager is "temporary" and that she is "looking for an apartment" for Takino to live in in the future. She also said that a relative of Takino's serves as director and accountant of the company that Takino has established, and that she is not taking advantage of her in any way.

Does Takino really have any regrets? It seems that their future activities will be the "tell-tale" sign of their relationship.

Translated with www.DeepL.com with some correction

20. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka