1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takoyaki Party - NMB48 Podcasts

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by joooooooooe, Aug 21, 2014.

1. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    In an effort to get people more interested in NMB and hopefully joining and contributing to our small humble community, I've started a podcast with some other members where we talk about the news and how to become a more involved NMB fan.

You can subscribe to us on iTunes:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/takoyaki-party/id1342131970

Google Play Music:

https://playmusic.app.goo.gl/?ibi=com.google.PlayMusic&isi=691797987&ius=googleplaymusic&apn=com.google.android.music&link=https://play.google.com/music/m/Is72cbnejxo7wrdszjurooczzz4?t=Takoyaki_Party&pcampaignid=MKT-na-all-co-pr-mu-pod-16

The RSS feed, if you use any other podcasting software:

http://takoyakiparty.libsyn.com/rss

Or you can follow the YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NMBTakoyakiParty

I don't have any lofty goals, I'm not in it for the e-Fame nor do I plan on making money from this so if there is anything that you want us to discuss then please feel free to send us comments, write reactions here, or tweet at us. This podcast is for you guys.

Alright. I'm going public with my NMB Podcast! Check it out.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    ^ hey jooooooooe, just finished listening to the podcast, it's great! i love that you guys featured naru, she doesn't get enough love.

anyway i'll def listen again so make sure you link the second one (whenever you upload it) :)

3. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    @joooooooooe great podcast! You're Osaka Joe, right? Is DJ Soymilk an stage48 user?

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    ^Yup! I'm DJ Soymilk! Sorry my mic was so loud, we didn't realize until it was too late D:

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    ^
    Listening to your podcast now!!
    Wow fake fans!! You don't know ripopo's age!! *gasps*
    Joking btw. XD
    She's turning 19 by the way lol. haha :p

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    20. She's turning 20.

7. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I like your background image :hehe: I love puns. Unfortunately I am going somewhere and so I will listen to your lovely podcast upon my return

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Omg yeah. I fail as a fan too.
    Well I remembered that Ripopo was a year younger than me.
    And I forgot I already turned 21...I'm an August baby too XD

I thought I was still 20, so I assumed Ripopo was 19 lol.

And it's Nana's younger brother btw not her older :p
    This one I'm absolutely positive about at least haha.

Edit: By the way, all this aside, I thought both of you did a great job on the podcast! It was really entertaining, and I look forward to hearing more! :)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  9. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

An English-language podcast dedicated exclusively to NMB. Awesome. I'm guessing that's the first ever. You guys picked some interesting handles, too. Good job.

Looks like most of the NMB (or for that matter, 48G) fans in Cali are in SoCal. Too bad I had to move. Drats.

10. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I liked "okonomi-talky". You should keep using that. :lol:

11. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    I was planning to listen to this while going to the stables which made the saya-neigh pun even better but the volume wasn't loud enough to hear over the very loud tram.

anyways I have listened to it now and it was really good! I loved your talk about Naru as she's a member I don't know so much about as my real hardcore interest started with 3rd gen haha!

I might send in an answer your question if I can think of only one performance and maybe not be too biased towards Uuka haha

about the kamonegix remix this list was on twitter for members in it

19 カモネギックス Remo-Con REMIX ダンス選抜メンバー
    N 加藤夕夏、岸野里香、西村愛華、山内つばさ、山岸奈津美、山本彩
    M 東由樹、沖田彩華、近藤里奈、山田菜々
    BⅡ 梅田彩佳、木下春奈、日下このみ、渡辺美優紀
    研 石田優美、松村芽久未

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    That's a pretty sick senbatsu. For me the only "strange" picks are Natsumin and Rika but everyone else I feel is pretty spot on, the rest definitely have good reputations for dancing. (Yuumin gets pissed if you don't recognize her dancing ability, haha.)

Aapon is such a good dancer. Her SeiRe in RESET is sooooo sick, Riichan is good but Aapon takes it to another level.

Anyway, thanks for the positive comments. We're trying to keep it relaxed and fun. Sometimes I think there are a decent amount of fans out there that just need to know that there are other fans out there, I just want to be a trigger for us to unify.

I made a lot of friends in the SoCal fanclub but generally it's because I'm trolly and joking and I only talk about NMB if people want to know something. I spend more time talking with moomookan about food.

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

@wasabi I'm norcal. We can make an even better club :rant:

14. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Well when YOUR club gets the crowd to chant "swag" at Itano Tomomi, you let me know =)

But no really the club's pretty cool, there are a bunch of members from NorCal that sometimes come down for meets.

15. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @joooooooooe and @moomookan Thanks for the podcast! I've enjoyed listening to it on my way home.
    And good choice on Naru! I agree with jeauexe that she doesn't receive much love and attention. Hope she gains new fans with your podcast

16. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I've been listening to the podcast for about two minutes and I already laughed way too loudly in the library :lol:

I'm gonna need someone to resurrect billy mays and have him do an NMB infomercial - "I made the switch, and you can too!"

Also, I wonder how many japanese fans who speak english have caught onto the saya-neigh thing - that's hilarious! good job!

17. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Second episode out:

It will probably be the last time I spam the podcast here, so if you still like it then subscribe or follow the tumblr or any of that business so that I'll stop clogging up this forum.

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    You should start a thread for this. I'm sure some people will appreciate the heads up and to give comments.

Comments:
    - Milky's comments in AKB to XX was during the year end special where they were playing human board game and Milky got asked the question "I do not want to lose to this person" and she said SKE because this certain SKE member (let's be honest, its Jurina) would come up to her and tell her that her kouhai suck because they wouldn't bow do... I mean, greet her properly and it sorta kinda pissed Milky off.

- You talked about M a lot but no mention of Ayaba?! The tragedy.

- Aapon is 1st gen not 2nd :p

- This is probably unfair but my favorite NMB performance from a "performance" standpoint is the whole group Kamonegix Remix with the live Yoshimasa piano in SSA this year. They wore the Kouhaku Kamonegix outfits and it was just one crazy thing after another with a bunch of members doing cartwheels and other tricks. They made use of the entire SSA setup with the satellite stages and stuff and it was just really cool.

For something that's been released on DVD, maybe the 3rd Anniversary Kamonegix Dance Remix since that one is pretty cool too and highlighted just how advanced NMB's dances really are. I don't even like Kamonegix but those performances were really good.

I have to say though that the performance isn't really very good and the song is meh but RH 2014 Almond Croissant is the best NMB song performance ever.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Of the N3 units, all of them, outside of Zipper, have only ever been performed in RH and nowhere else.

==============

Oh hey, new NMB48 Takoyaki Party episode. Its not self-promotion since I'm not involved with this so I can do it.

With @moomookan on vacation, the hosts today are @joooooooooe and @Under The Ribbon . Nice mellow show although I miss DJ Soymilk's high tension.

Comments:
    - Yuuri won't turn 15 until 3 months from now.
    - The Shidax talk show was Yuuri, Mirei, Chihhi.
    - Yuuri has only been in 2 Teppotais, Hinadan and Yama e ikou. I'm sure you see a pattern here :p
    - The Chou Idol Senbatsu (aka Greatest Unit Ever) consisted of: Milky, Fuuchan, Shuu, Mirurun, Keira, Riichan, Rinacchi, Yuuri, Aika

Here's Milky fantasizing about creating the Chou Idol Senbatsu way waaay before Teppen Tottande (she doesn't mention Fuuchan, Shuu and Aika)

- NMB Gakuen is way more popular than TEPPEN generally because: a) Monster Engine is in it and its a proper comedy show; and b) TEPPEN used to be a small corner under a different show. They just got upgraded to an actual show 6 months ago. I really love TEPPEN though.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'd actually prefer it longer but that's just me since I have a long commute and prefer to have stuff to listen to. As for criticisms, I guess the tension in this episode was really kinda low :p Maybe show a bit more enthusiasm. Also, while I like the structure of the show and the portions, the member of the week thing has a tendency to turn into a trivia list. Maybe you guys could find something interesting to discuss about the member (like for example talk about how Yuuri made it from bottom level of the 3rd gen to basically number 3 now) and grow the discussion from there.

I actually really enjoyed the banter towards the ending where it was just the two of you telling stories. Maybe more of that too.