Tanaka Miku (Mikurin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by IXA, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What?! Noooooooo :cold:

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That was the rumour, that under-18 members of 48-groups wouldn't be doing bikini gravure anymore.

And Mikurin's current issue of YA still hasn't sold out on Amazon whereas her bikini issue sold out on the first day (within the first few hours actually).

3. Jugodai

Jugodai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    these rules are getting out of hands because they are younger that beyond me now, like I get it that's a different country but they got to stop treating the young Gen like they are still kids they got to grow up sooner or later. in america the under age girls wear bikini all the time and my cousin wear bikini I don't see what the issue is ? If the rules is true ? Than the rules is like that because these elder as man will get way to perverted and saying crazy things to much.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm Japanese and it pains me each time Japan acts like it has no balls.:fp:

Don't let the outside world tell us whats right and wrong. They don't give a crap if we told them what we thought was right and wrong so we should not care what they think either.:rant:

So this is OK because white girls look older? (Olesya Rulin)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I don't know if Rulin looks older than she is, considering that she has already hit 32 years, but the point still stands.

Miku and Nako have a joint photoshot in ENTAME 2018-06.

6. chiuchimu

^Minor bit of info - she is not 32 in the picture, she's in her teens when that picture was taken.
    My point was, its hypocritical for the west to say its morally wrong for Japan to have photo of Idols under 18 in bikinis when they have photos of their teen movie stars in bikinis too. Besides, it's all cultural anyway, what age is too young, what clothing is appropriate etc... For example, by Muslim standards, American women show way too much skin in public. Do Americans care what Muslims think? No. Japan shouldn't either. In Japan, nothing wrong with Miku, a professional Idol, having her picture taken wearing a bikini.

Does anyone know if AKB will sing at the Olympics?
    If they don't sing in the Olympics then the ban would be super pointless because all Japanese Idols do bikini photo shots anyway. Whats the point in singling out AKB?

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^big target? General perception of 'Japan is strange'?

And it is not about actual age but about perception: a lot do not just look younger but are also shorter making it double problematic for westerners to guess age. 'Boss' is probably a prime sample of this also but the other way around, if they stand side-by-side who would guess her to be probably the youngest of the lot?

8. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I like what I see.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Miku appeal video from P48

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

NakoMiku

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I like what I've seen in the Intro Vid - Sakura was simple, kawaii, & sincere. Jurina was energetic & a bit of 'Flash'....But MIKU - wasted NO time in showing off that she can Dance & is ready to perform! That was VERY Wise.

I was a tad worried because I haven't heard/seen much Buzz about her but her Video reminded of how Hanbi (of LipBubble) WOW'ed everyone w/ her dance skills and she's similar to Miku in size & genki "little sister" vibe. So just know if you see any comparisons to Hanbi - it's a Good thing! Also if you see anyone call her/refer to her as a "Maknea" - it's Good. It basically means Youngest Performer (Baby of the Family type) but every girl group chooses & markets their groups wisely - She'd be a perfect "Maknea" character for Prod48 - even if she isn't the youngest, she'll look younger by comparison via height which could help her stand out more.

Good Luck to Miku

14. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Loved the video! As expected of Mikurin <3
    She spent all that effort writing in Korean 0.0
    I hope she gets popular!

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Miku SSK Poster

[​IMG]

source

back cover of SSK guide book

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. chiuchimu

I think her overall plan was good but given this is in a way a make or break video, I think she should have chosen different clothing and more head turning choreography. Sweatshirt and jeans make her look very ordinary and a little chubby when she is not. Something like the clothing in the video below would make her look classy and shows off her smart figure without being to sexy.

The outfit is suitable for hard dancing also.

If she is going to dance, then she should think of it as a dance contest or audience since people will be watching to see what she can do and whether she sparks their interest. Like some of the flashy sections of Yokochan's dance:

or even parts of this Fairies Vs MM dance battle. Fairies(2:15) MM(3:50)

Basically something to turn heads and make them think Wow in terms of her performance and looks. After all, her Appeal video is among more than 70 videos and people don't know her and aren't going to pay special attention to her unless she catches their eye.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mikurin's SSK Appeal Video

• Like Like x 1
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 6
  19. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Did she leave Produce48? I wonder why she isn't in Korea with the other members

20. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

anyone know if mikurin has done her pledge for last year?