Tanaka Reina

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Aug 12, 2007.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Name: Tanaka Reina (田中れいな)
    Nickname: Tanakacchi, 07 (Rei-Na)
    Birthdate: 1989-11-11
    Birthplace: Fukuoka, Japan
    Sign: Scorpio
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Karaoke, volleyball, and e-mail
    Specialty: Making friends laugh
    Favorite words: あ~ね!! (aa ne!! - "ah, hey!!")
    え~!? (ee!? - "whaat!?")
    Favorite food: Yakiniku
    Least favorite food: Green bell peppers
    Height: 151.7 cm
    Hello! Project groups:
    Morning Musume (2003–)
    Aa! (2003)
    Subgroups:
    Morning Musume Otome Gumi (2003–2004)
    Hello! Project Akagumi (2005)
    Shuffle groups:
    2004: H.P. All Stars
    2005: Elegies
    Favorite songs of Morning Musume:
    01 - Say Yeah! ~Motto Miracle Night~
    02 - Shabondama
    03 - I WISH

2. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

I love <3

Baaaka~

[​IMG]

3. -=ProteosAgna=-

-=ProteosAgna=- Kenkyuusei

love her catch phrases, yappii~ and otsukareina~

4. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

She was my original favourite!
    I LOVED her in sexy boy, I wish she would of kept her hairstyle like that.
    I still like her, but not as much.

5. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Her Sexy Boy hair style was actually the hairsyle I liked the least.
    I still prefer her "Signature hair style" Either:
    [​IMG] or [​IMG]
    We'll probably see less of the above hairstyles, as she gets older.. (Reina and I are almost the same age only 2 months between :roll: )

But also like her current hairstyle:
    [​IMG]
    Think it'll be more easy for me to say I don't like her with straight hair, as she has in Sexy Boy...
    Yeah, that moment was great

6. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

She's a cool Morning Musume member. I like her fountain of hair, even though you never know which direction it'll go from single to single. :lol:

7. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

More than anything else, I really admire her style. She's just so different from all the other girls.

8. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Very true ;)

I like Reina and Eri in this clip (around 00:48) (backstage from Natsumi's graduation)
    Veoh Clip
    What does "Hai Shippai" even mean.. ? :roll:

9. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

Reina-chan is my second favorite too :O but with Takitty :)

she is cool and sexy *O*

10. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

@ twintails: You mean style as in fashion right? If you're talkin about general behavior I think she's been tryin to act more like the other girls, cutesy and whatnot, so she's not really all that different from them anymore... She stood out a lot more when she was the "yankee" type. :lol: I would've kept liking her if she kept that character than tryin to become cutesy.

11. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

^ Fashion, mostly. XD Her personality from early on, too, but yeah, I agree.

12. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I'm glad someone made a Reina thread.

Reina's my favourite member of Morning Musume and now Miki and Yossi have gone she will probably be the only reason for me to continue listening to their music.

As some people have mentioned she has started to change her style (personality). I prefered her when she was all Yankii but she may have changed because now Miki's left the rest of the group are all cutesy.

Here's some pics. Kanashimi Twilight = best outfit EVA. Panda Reina = KAWAII :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

PANDA!!! KAWAIII *o*

Reina has a great voice... she and Takitty are the pilar for the group now ;)

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I guess that's true. She has tried to act more cute lately. Which is a thing I don't like, since Morning Musume don't need more cute girls... they already have some kind of cuteness overload..
    They need Reina's more though yanki behaviour she used to have.
    Especially now where Miki isn't there to work against the cuteness.
    Tsunku really needs to add some more "though" girls. Or I think Morning Musume will be drowning in pink'ness and "KaWaiiii~"
    They seemed to have a better balance before. Maybe because of Yossie, Miki and some other members...

Maybe that's why, Linlin fake over-excited cuteness/genki'ness (sorry to sound mean) annoys me soo much. We don't need that :roll: we don't need more cutie members...
    Not sure about Junjun actually... she doesn't seem "though" or something like that, but I don't think she's overly cute... still can't figure that out. Hope she goes in the right direction and becomes the cool girl of Morning Musume together with Reina, because hopefully she will bring her Yanki-act together and show us some bad-ass things ;) :roll:

15. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

Well I like Linlin because she has a diffrent cuteness, but you right, Morning Musume don't need that kind of girls now... But I don't care very much because without Yossie in the group I lose the most importante reason to be a Morning Musume fan :( I just listen their music becuase Tsunku is the same :p and I like some girls like Reina and Takitty (and now Linlin) but is not the same to me U.U

maybe for that reason I love Akb48 now... and Sayaka style <3 she reminds me Yossie in different ways...

16. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^First I thought my love for Morning Musume was going to kinda die, when Yossie left.
    But then I realized how much I like Reina and Eri. And then Junjun was added.
    Three amazing members to secure my love for Morning Musume ;)

17. erin

erin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm glad someone made a thread for Reina. <3 She's one of my favorites currently in MM.

18. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

That's what happened to me too except I haven't been able to bounce back from the loss of Yossie and Miki. I guess I'm one of the people that loved Momusu pre 5th gen days. But don't get me wrong, I don't hate them just yet... Just don't like them as much as I use to. :cry:

19. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

In dunno, I think Onna ni Sacho Are showed the girls are perfectly able to become their own, even without Yossie/Miki, though I guess time will show whether this is true anyway.

They've been placing emphasis on Koharu recently, probably to give her solo stuff a boost, but I do think Reina is the most striking member right now, and the one with the attitude that sticks in your mind.

20. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Well I first became a fan, around Sexy Boy (yes I'm a late fan)
    I had heard about them a year before that, also tried to listen to their songs. But they didn't catch my attention... until i heard Sexy Boy, and then suddenly I loved all their songs...
    What I'm trying to say is I probably have an easier time to adjust to the "new" Morning Musume. (even though around 4 members are gone since sexy boy)

And like Shakey_Jake33 said. Onna ni Sachi Are, was a very good song. And that also proved for me that Morning Musume can still produce good music. ;)

I would still have liked if they gave Reina (or Eri) more lines in Onna ni Sachi Are.
    Seems like Reina's solo lines have decreased in their songs lately... :roll: