Tani Marika (Marika)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Ejem...
    In 2013, Shibata Aya goes from unranked to UG center (rank 17)
    SKE hako oshis are a fearsome force in this fandom

2. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    O.
    Oh okay then.
    SKE POWER.

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    pic of HKT members when Tani's name was called :)

[​IMG]

4. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

A...
    The Dark Side of the Force SKE POWER! :lol:

That pic to me says it all about how different HKT is from the other groups -- they have a sense of unity and joy neither of the other sisters have -- even for their far-flung former teammates. Gyakutenryoku! :1st:

5. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    @kinakomochi IDK about that...we don't have pics of SKE or NMB cheering for their girls [even in other groups]...
    Also, age can play into it? Some of the older members in older groups might have ...decency? Politeness?
    They might be nice enough/accommodating enough to know when & how much to cheer taking into consideration everyone else...
    Also, HKT mostly moved up. Aoichan & Moripo took hits, still ranked. Murashige & Komada Hiroka went unranked...

It was a night to celebrate HKT & SKE, pretty much
    But yeh, HKT is movin' on up & AKS have the stats to prove it :3

6. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Def one of the highlight of the Senbatsu Sousenkyo.

7. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Yeah. HKT's group unity is a wonderful thing, and a very unique one.
    Same at prelims, ex hkt and vice versa were more happy then the new team members were.

HKT is such a wonderful group.

8. kinakomochi

Hmm... yes it may be a cultural difference too between the groups (cultural in that Sasshi tends to do things unconventionally, yet within the confines of convention, with her girls). Not sure about the age part, though -- SKE has a lot of younger members now as does AKB and NMB... but they have to tow the line for the image of their group, something HKT being the newest sister group could build from scratch as the underdog anyway. It's a lot easier to get away with stuff, if you're the baby in the family. ;)

If AKB is the mothership powerhouse that spawned local sister groups... here's how I see J48GP as newish fan: SKE represents hard work, perfectionism, less focus on looks, more on competence (most likely in the image of the theatre mgr's values). NMB represents entertainment, versatility and Namba pride (Yoshimoto Kogyo/Kyoraku's influence for sure). And HKT represents the business savvies of Ozaki and Sasshi, as Sasshi's guiding principle is to take what you have, and make a buki, or weapon, out of it... while all the time studying each failure and seeing how to sharpen or augment it with other weapons... but in a lighter, less heavy way than SKE.

So if I were to use a metaphor with automobiles... AKB is a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 -- fast and prestigious, but heavy and expensive. SKE is a Porsche 911GT3 -- serious in the Porsche way, unforgiving to amateurs but deadly-fast in the right hands. NMB is a Lancia Delta Integrale S4 Group B rally car, fast on any terrain, maximum drama with sponsor stickers... but very expensive to maintain and requires constant maintenance.

HKT is a dented, slightly-faded 1987 Toyota Sprinter Trueno hatchback in 'panda' black/white, with N2-spec TRD suspension and a Honda S2000 F22C1 engine/trans swap -- something the other owners would laugh at... until they try to chase it down a mountain pass... a fun yet unassuming giant killer. ;):1st:

[​IMG]

9. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika

lol... but I agree.. HKT is something.. Since Sae might graduate this year, someone at SKE needs to step up and change things. I don't expect J to do that.
    Even though they have more members on SSK... IMO Tani brings this sense to SKE...

10. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

If anyone missed it, this was just so heartwarming.
    Not just did HKT cheer for tani more then SKE did, Sasshi was the proud mama that she is :)
    Moving to SKE was the right move for Tani, but damn. I do miss her in the HKT family, such a warm environment.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    damn I want to rewatch that again.

12. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^
    ^
    Yer I was wondering it was Sashi who hugged her. Thanks for confirming...

13. kinakomochi

Och can't wait for the full-length SSK footage (minus the CM clottage) -- no one's recorded it yet?

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Aw sweet pictures...and GO NI~TA~!!!

15. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Tani-speeh with odekake videos!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Tani shaking the idol world! Look out!:eek: Has there ever been a transfer that turned around someone's career so fast? Feels like yesterday she was a silly little kenkyuusei in HKT (and my HKT oshi) and now it seems like she's on track to be one of the next gen senbatsu giants at this rate.

17. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  18. Powlo

Powlo Kenkyuusei

Can someone post the video of 3:30 from this video?

19. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Yes, finally!! Thank you! The last half didn't air because of fuji TV bullshit right? Or at least I missed it because of their bullshit.

Anyway, I'll do some translations later when I have some time unless someone gets to it before me. :)

20. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Tani during the concert before... I just love when she always does stuff in the background lol
    [​IMG]