Taniguchi Megu (Omegu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by Crests, Apr 17, 2014.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    So it WAS Megu with the cat crew!!:omfg: That's pretty big, good on her!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Not much uploaded content about the Intex Osaka Handshake appearing in google search. The only news is that of Megu's g+ post having her participate in 6 songs namely: RIVER, So Long, Green Flash, GIVE ME FIVE!, Chance no Junban, and Eien Pressure.

The A-1 Grand Prix punishment is fun to look at, too bad Megu was busy in her lane.

【速報】AKB48全国握手会「A-1グランプリ」の優勝パレードワロタwww【6/28インテックス大阪全国握手会】【画像あり】

While, Megu's appearance in TBS Ongaku no Hi seems make more impact than I expected I get more result from search engines.

【朗報】めぐたんTBS音楽の日で遂に発見される!!【AKB48谷口めぐ】【画像あり】

[​IMG]

3. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Will anyone try to crucify me if I add this catchphrase to Megu's wiki48 page?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Reminds me a lot of Acchan's catchphrase! And I need suggestions for edits and additions on Megu's wiki48 page, I'm very much inclined to do edits as of the moment. I'm usually lazy so better take advantage of it if you're not interested in editing her page but do wish to make changes.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Taniguchi_Megu

I'll look into the concert details later but I'll appreciate your dictations.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  4. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I was fairly surprised but happy Megu was chosen for NyaaKB under. She was totally shining in that perf and can hold her own beside Paru and the other big girls. I have high hopes for Megu-tan. I hope she ranks high next year! AKB needs more girls like her~

5. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I wouldn't add this as her catchphrase. Fact is, Megu doesn't have a catchphrase at the moment (just like Komiharu didn't have one until just a while ago when she introduced her "Komiharu SMILE" catchphrase) and just introduces herself normally by stating her team, nickname and full name. In my opinion, this can't really be counted as a catchphrase as it's just a simple introduction.

Some performances you could add to her wiki:

For her units, she has also been in Kiseki wa ma ni awanai in Team K's stage whenever she was undering there. (I can't remember her being in Ashita no tameni kiss wo, though...?)
    In Team A, she usually ends up in Heart Gata Virus these days. She has also performed Tsundere at least once or twice. (She wrote about it here and posted another picture of it here.)

During Team A's Zenkoku Tour, she was in Hatsukoi Dash (see, for example, the video cubo uploaded on his tumblr) and in other performance(s) in 1994nen no raimei (Miyagi Prefecture on 2014.12.27 for example).
    During the Young Members' Tour, she also was in 1994nen no raimei (S48 wiki).

For AKB's 9th anniversary, the 15th gen (including Megu) performed Baby! Baby! Baby! (source).

6. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I share the sentiment with the catchphrase. Its just so similar to....

こんばんは。前田敦子です
    Konbanwa. Maeda Atsuko desu
    (Good evening. I'm Maeda Atsuko)

I thought we could circumvent the usual nuances.[hehe] (Her page seems incomplete without one!)

There were discussions on what is a catchphrase and what is not in the past. I don't remember the details but seeing Acchan's intro still intact then there must be some wisdom behind it. Anyway, the catchphrase was also asked on one of Megu's Q & A post and the only thing she could think is that of 'Omegu'.

It might take some time before a truly valid catchphrase come into existence.

And, thanks for the addition in the performances. I'll add them when I got the time, I'm still at work at the moment and trying to make my self look busy.:twisted:

7. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I wait for the day I don't have to hear the "OMegu" thing again. Not a fan of it lol.

8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

on MC team A theater (i forgot when) megu said she want to try manatsu no christmas rose and kuroi tenshi for unit song from A5

9. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    After what felt like forever, Megu has finally finished her question answering marathon with today's video!

According to the video ...
    One of Megu’s fave non-Japanese artists is Taylor Swift. (I think the other one she mentioned is Avril Lavigne, but I didn’t quite get that.)
    She prefers staying inside the house rather than going outside.
    Megu’s favourite season is summer because you can get the most stylish shaved ice in summer which she eats a lot of. Her least favourite seasons are spring and autumn because of her strong hay fever.
    Megu likes wearing a ponytail which she had also been wearing for rhythmic sports gymnastics when she was younger. She also likes half-twintails which seem to be popular with everyone.
    What makes her feel that it’s summer is when the aircon is getting turned on at her home. For winter, it’s when the stove/room heater is getting turned on.

The G+ entry which came with the video:

Taniguchi Megu [Google+]
    2015.07.05 22:24

おーっめぐ!!
    O~~Megu!!

皆さんこんばんは
    高橋TeamAの谷口めぐです
    Good evening, everyone,
    it’s Takahashi Team A’s Taniguchi Megu

今日は、ママとお買い物に行ってきました
    I went shopping with my mama today

欲しかった物が買えて凄く嬉しい‼︎‼︎
    久しぶりに出かけたなぁ〜〜
    I was able to buy things I desired which made me very happy!!!!
    It’s been a while since I went out~~

家に帰ってからは、明日の公演の練習をしてきました!!
    I practiced for tomorrow’s theater performance after I came back home!!

久しぶりの公演で楽しみ
    A theater performance after a long time, I’m looking forward to it

そして、今日は動画を撮ったよ!
    久しぶりの動画だけど
    是非、見てください( ´ ▽ ` )ノ❤
    And, I took a video today!
    It’s a video after a long time,
    please definitely make sure to watch it ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ❤

では、お約束です。
    皆さんは今日どんな1日でしたか?
    お仕事終わりの方はお疲れ様でした。仕事中、夜勤の方は頑張ってください。
    Well then, our promise.
    How was your day today, everyone?
    People done with work, thanks for your good work. People in the midst of work or working night shift, please give your best.

携帯の容量の都合上、最後の方が早口になってしまいました(°_°)
    I ended up talking fast in the end because of my phone’s limited capacity(°_°)

本当にごめんなさい
    I’m really sorry

明日の公演、楽しもう( ´͈ ᗨ `͈ )◞♡⃛
    I’ll enjoy tomorrow’s theater performance ( ´͈ ᗨ `͈ )◞♡⃛

(tumblr link)

10. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  11. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Megutasu should be back by now. They mistakenly got deactivated for being impersonation accounts instead of the real thing.

Taniguchi Megu [755]

10:42
    Good morning! When I opened Gugutasu after getting up this morning, a screen telling me I might be impersonating another user popped up and I wasn’t able to see Megutasu I’m causing everyone trouble What should I do~

11:04
    The moment I noticed, I immediately told my manager It’s really scary~

12:06
    Truly, thank you very much for your kind words, everyone

22:54
    Everyone Unfortunately, it seems like I won’t be able to update Gugutasu today, so I’ll use 755 as a substitute for Megutasu

[​IMG]
    22:59
    Today was Aamin-san’s birthday celebration I really admire Aamin-san who has a great style and a model-like figure Once again, Happy Birthday

23:00
    And Yukarun-san appeared with us today, too It’s been my first time appearing in a theater performance together with Yukarun-san We’ll be together in the new team, too, so I wanna become better friends with her in the future Really, thank you very much ✨

[​IMG]
    23:01

Yukarun-san and I did the Team A pose together

(tumblr link)

12. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

MG5 got announce and we could see megu at (head?)yabakune cast
    finally, megu got push.. she has unique charm when she apear as sakura's subtitude at nyakb music show. and she realy put alot effort for her fan on her g+. i think she deserve push afterall.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  13. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^ I wouldn't say 'finally', cuz she has been pushed for some time now. Agree she has charm, she was a bit stiff at first, but I see she is more relaxed at the theater and so on. I honestly thought of the two Miyabi and Megu, Miyabi was going to be pushed more, but it's the opposite, for now at least.

14. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Seeing Megu getting such an important role in Majisuka Gakuen 5 makes me really want to see those two stage play she performed with. She must have performed well enough to deserve a chance to portray a pivotal character in the plot. :hmm:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  15. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

but, speaking frankly i sense same atmosfer like 'salt' in megu appearance. its just my imagination but perhaps she is playing role as salt's sister or something?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

well, may be im just got to much influence from her admiration to paruru, but i think that would be great.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  16. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Man, Megu's getting some good traction the past couple of weeks to months.

17. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

18. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    [Monthly ENTAME] Interview with Taniguchi Megu (2015.07.30)
    [​IMG]
    There was heavy rain today but it cleared up just in time for the shooting, didn’t it.
    Taniguchi: I seem to be a woman whose presence causes rain (laugh). This has only been the second time of me doing a swimsuit shooting in my life and it was fun doing [such a shooting] at a beach for the first time.

It’ll be midsummer soon, is there anything you’d like to do?
    Taniguchi: I’d like to go to Dream Land with my best friend Sayaya (Kawamoto Saya). Then, I’d also like to go to the pool with all my same gen members which we have been talking about in our LINE group. I’ll first have to buy a swimsuit for that, though. It’s been 2~3 years since I last bought a swimsuit, so I’m looking forward to it.

Speaking of, what kind of a swimsuit would you like to buy?
    Taniguchi:
    Not a bikini type because I don’t want to sunburn, so I’d like something which protects the skin, something like a rashguard. With a bikini, my stomach might get burnt (laugh).

You’ve been doing well with jobs this year, Taniguchi-san, and even scored a role in “Majisuka Gakuen 5” which will be broadcasted in August, right?
    Taniguchi: It’s my first time shooting for a drama and even though I don’t know anything about it I got a vital role for the plot. I want to try my best to meet the expectations.

With your [Majisuka Gakuen] character, there’s also a feeling of being followed by the seniors.
    Taniguchi: Yes! I was wondering whether it would be okay even though I’m the most junior. Nagao (Mariya)-san, Tano (Yuka)-san, they’re all really good at acting, I was completely overwhelmed. I feel that I’m getting one step closer to fulfilling my dream of becoming an actress through the “Majisuka Gakuen” experience.

Are your fans also delighted about it?
    Taniguchi:
    Recently, I’ve been told “Megu has become a distant presence” at handshake events. But I don’t wanna become a distant presence, I’d like to continue fulfilling my dream step by step along with the fans!

19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    Thanks for the translate. She is a sweet girl.

20. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

thank you for translation. cant wait her appearance on MG5. this is first time wishing for yabakune can win againts majijo.