Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I gave her the max too :D
    I think the same it would be good for her to rank higher than mariya (i looove mariya tho) for her futur in team K (it woud be awesome if she ranked higher than kojimako and haruppi but that's pretty much impossible).
    That would be awesome if she had her song *o* I'd vote like crazy for this one in RH.

2. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

3. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

4. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    omg tanochan really has abs made of steel ahah

5. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    the way tanochan just laugh after received that painful punch really surprised me. her abs seriously no joke..

too bad tanochan wasnt part of 36th single senbatsu. not surprising really, at last there is still team song..
    this will be the perfect time to know what management rate her in new team k. well i wont get my hope too high,even in team A tanochan relatively not getting much screentime and i have this image that team K PV only focused on front member in matter of screentime..
    well we'll see..

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  6. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    yeah and it sucks that there's no UG songs. I think she would have had a shot at centering it.
    I can't wait for the team K PV. I hope she'll have a good spot and some screentime. I think since it's the new team they''ll maybe try to give screentime to all the members. But with Jurina-Sayaka-Mako in front it will be hard to have screentime left for the others...

7. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    ah you beat me down to it, i actually plan to used the same avatar as yours. too bad im late...:hehe:

anyway has tonachan submit her candidacy for sousenkyo?im courious to know what she think and aim for this year sousenkyo..

8. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

Tano Yuuka G+ 2014/04/04

選抜総選挙立候補してきました^ ^
    I presented my candidacy for Sousenkyo ^ ^

目標はアンダーガールズ入り。
    My target is to enter into Under girls.

ネクストガールズからもうひとつ上へふみだしたい。
    I wanna do a step forward from Next girls.

みなさんと一緒にわたしもがんばってきたし、もちろんまだまだがんばるつもりです^ ^
    I did my best with you all, obviously I’ll keep doing my best ^ ^

Comments:

Tano Yuukaもし、もしもまた来年総選挙があるなら胸をはって選抜入りするのが目標って言えるかな…言えたらいいな。
    If the next year there will be again the Sousenkyo… it’d be great to say, sticking out my chest, “my target is to enter into senbatsu”.

9. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    yay she entered so happy *o*
    i hope we can grant her wish and put her to under girls :cute:
    i'm gonna give her my 4 votes

10. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Although she's not my favourite, I'm still thinking about voting for her since I really like her and deserves a high place in the rankings.

11. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    oh that would be so awesome of you to spare a few votes for her thank you very much :cute:
    she deserves to rank higher and finally really get noticed by management

12. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Tanochan posted on her G+ that she is aiming for undergirls this year. Let's support Tanochan and help her attain her goal!

She is not that far, and with all the exposure AKBingo has given her to fans, foreign or not, I'm 100% positive it can happen. I'd be more surprised if it didn't, to be honest. Her ranking in the S48 poll was a good sign, she attracts no hate here. Maybe apathy, but no one finds her character or reactions on AKBingo annoying, which was something I was curious/nervous about.

Last year she was only 20 votes away from a higher spot that would have gotten her significantly more screentime in the PV (assuming the PV was exactly the same, she would have been one of the showgirls in the cute flashy dresses from Kondo Koso Ecstasy and Haruppi would have felt up an old guy...lol) so every vote really does matter. I hope all of her fans can contribute at least one vote. Her getting a spot in UG, although it would most likely be low UG, would still give her much more media attention than NG does. The UG track does get marketed to some degree, while NG song does not really.

Haha, I wanted to write something more organized, but I'm not too good at that. Bottom line is, support Tanochan, even if it's just one vote!!

13. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    so undergirls it is..
    undergirls this year and senbatsu by the next year, man i would love to see that happens. ofc there is no doubt it will be super hard, but im sure together we could pulled it. just like tanochan, lets also do our best..

some poster campaign made by fan
    [​IMG]
    anyone know what the word in the bubble text?

14. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    The box says:
    "You still haven't voted?
    Please hurry up and do it!"

Hey, it's my avatar! lol

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  15. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Yes let's vote for her with all our power to make her goal come true. We should do some poster campain and post them on tumblr.
    Being in UG could change a lot of things beginning with her spot in the future team K.
    We need to make the management realize that she has a strong fanbase.
    Senbatsu is a good dream it's still far from her but UG is possible. We just need to gather our strenghts and also convince some people with spare votes with no idea what to do with them to vote for her. Or bring new fans :)
    We should launch a campain !

16. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Yeah, we definitely should. Tanochan is very liked here as the member ranking poll showed, I'm sure there'll be more than a few people willing to use their spare votes on here. I like your sig btw, I'll have to make something like it for myself ^^ Maybe some stuff other people could use, like those Paruru Army badges :)

I'm really hoping for Bara no Kajitsu to rank in the top 100. I was told that was what Tanochan fans were voting, so I voted twice for that and once for Suzukake Nanchara. My vote for Suzukake was almost late back then lol

17. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

From Aigasa Moe G+ from RH ...
    [​IMG]

18. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    is that snow fight costume or yokoyama team K Reset?
    fingercross for bara no kajitsu..

campaign sounds nice..but what kind of campaign?i mean its not like tanochan being hate so much like prr or walk through a road of never ending struggle or something along that line like haruppi. tbh im not very good at it but if its just used the same sig, i can do that..

19. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Hm, just a thing to draw attention to her. Sure she doesn't have a big struggle or anything like other members, but it would be fun to have some sort of icon advertizing her for this election. I'm ok at drawing so I'll see if I can do anything :)

Btw, I didn't answer you about this on twitter, but I don't think there is much going on with her G+ as far as I know? Unless I'm searching for the wrong things, none of the usual AKB news sites that talk about those sort of things are saying much. And her thread on 2ch is business as usual. Haven't seen the Ariyoshi ep just yet so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt

20. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Happy news, Bara no Kajitsu ranked at #33! :1st:
    I was afraid it wouldn't rank at all so this is great, even in the top 50!