Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Re: KKS - Tashima Meru

^^^ just like we're able to put a caption in that picture like " you stink " :hehe: , but eh she really got a carsick ? :hmm:

the covers for the 2nd single are finally out and as usual Meru appeared in all type , but it's hard to decide which type to buy . type A with amakuchi hime , type B because it has a good cover (so many prominent girls in it) or type C that include Meru's summer video :hmm:

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ from what Saya posted, it looks like Meru got pretty scared by the filming they had that day. It looks like she is feeling better now today though :awesome: I wonder what could have made her that scared after the recording ....its kind cute :cute:

3. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ It is cute that Meru gets scared easily, not surprising given her age :lol:

I'm going to get Type C version for this single, I love the cover (Meru and Sakuratan :cute: ) and I want the bonus video of Meru during the Summer. I wonder if the video will be another trip like the last video in Suki Suki Skip was...

4. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

Kyuu lol it seems that she is easily get scared , just like in a show with Mio before :hehe: though it's a common thing for girls in her age [hehe]
    Molly i'm going to get the type b , because Meru , Madoka and Natsu are in it's cover :cute: , too bad amakuchi hime is in type a :hmm: , different story if type a swaps cover with type b :wtf:

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Just because its related, heres the FG song at last:

https://soundcloud.com/caramujo06/suitei-marmalade

I absolutely enjoy it lol :awesome: :awesome: Reminds me of pop-songs from the past lol, and its very cute sounding....not sure if I like this or the KimiChu or the KKS b-side more since they're all so good :D

6. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

how lovely song, such a easy listening and give a good mood... :D i am gonna like it from the first. wonder what kind of meru's expression to perform this song... :hehe: :hehe:

7. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Love the FG song, but I prefer Kimi~chu more <3 I think the song has a tropical feel to it, its even more summer like than SayaKuro XD

I found some screenshots from the show that Meru attended as part of Team BS earlier ago ^ o ^

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Meru also appeared on another magazine recently:

[​IMG]

Can't wait for it to be translated o w o <3

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Well....the song name might have something to do with that :D Oh man, I almost forgot about that Team BS appearance lol - Meru looks so happy with Milky and Mayu :awesome:

That aside, heres today's Meru+ picture:

[​IMG]\

So much cuteness :cute: I wonder what is that costume for....Future Girls PV perhaps? :awesome:
    And on the topic of Google+, Meru's recent posts are hitting more than 2k +1s now! [party] Our little princess is getting more popular lol <3

9. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ That picture of her looks so cute! :cute:
    And I noticed that. Most of her posts reach 2000 +1s after a while, the lowest I seen is in the 1700 but the rest since 3 days ago are around 1900-2000 [clap]

@IXA: I would prefer to get the theatre version if possible as well for the MeruMio cover...but that would mean missing out on the summer video :(

Meru posted this picture from tonight's entry:

[​IMG]

From the summer trip in the new single?

10. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Although not exactly very significant, its good to see that Meru is getting more popular in Google+ since she joined last year. It wouldn't be long now until her +1 rates hits the same amt as the sister group members...her comment max rate is already nearing there [clap]

Loving the pictures that Kyuketsuki and Molly posted, this girl is getting better at keeping a string on people's hearts.

11. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

So after some consideration, I think i'll go with Molly and choose Type C of [Melon Juice] - I have Sakuratan, Madoka and Meru in the bonus video, and on top of that theres that MeruSaku combi in the cover :awesome: :awesome:

Hope the songs will be good for this single...maybe there will be a MeruMio duet in the theater version since they're the only 2 members featured in the cover? :awesome:

12. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

^ That could be possible, but I wouldn't place too much hope on it XD aa, I'm not sure which version of the single should I even get~ Type B or Type C? They're both very good in terms of content > o < (Luckily, I have no interest in Type A)

Heres today's 2shot picture from Meru's google+

[​IMG]
    Meru~rin looks cute with her eyes closed....I wonder why is she wearing a facemask in the picture though :eek:

aa ta~ ometdetou Meru~rin on breaking the 2000+ milestone! ^ O ^ <3

13. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

i am still confuse which type must bought, i just can buy 2 type at my wallet level now. :XD:
    anyone here have suggestion as meru fan? i heard there is video bonus included meru in type C, may be i will buy it. :hehe:

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Type C looks like the best option for me. You got the summer video and the 3M combo + Sakura on the cover... beautiful, the amakuchi song can just be downloaded. :awesome:

The theater version is worth the purchase just for that gorgeous 2M cover. I love it. <3 A duet would be just too perfect though I'm also very doubtful of this happening but we did get SayaMilk solos with NMB48's 3rd/4th and a Ikomachan solo with NGZ46's 2nd so I wouldn't totally rule the possibility out.

Quoted again because... my god. :nb:

15. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I want theatre edition.

[​IMG]

16. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

i want theater edition too, but unfortunately i don't have any japanese friends who can buy for me.

17. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

lol if i have an extra money i will buy that one too , MeruMio cover is awesome :hehe:
    looks like many of you considered type c as the best option to buy , too bad there's no uma/amakuchi's pv in there :hmm: , the best reason to buy type c is the summer video ( Meru & Madoka :cute: ) but yeah i already ordered type B :^^;: imo it has the best cover and that's the reason why i choose type b :hehe:
    from what she wrote in her post , it was shooting for Lotte CM

and guess who's just finished today's Nagoya dome concert
    [​IMG]

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Looks like she had fun in today's performance performing Melon Juice and KimiChu lol [hehe] That reminds me, I wonder if the KKS only b-side in the KFC single will ever be performed...maybe in the last day? :)

Well, Type C seems to be the best bet atm for us because of the video (I hope we will get tons of MeruSaku and MeruMadoka screentime :cute: ), unless you wish to get either of the 2 PVs :)

The most important thing is that you enjoy your choice :awesome: :awesome: Yeah...too bad Amakuchi is in Type A this time lol :^^;: :D It would make either Type B or C perfect :awesome:

19. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

^ Aozora Cafe was performed on today's concert, lucky Kyu~ XD Here's Meru in the outfit for Aozora Cafe:

[​IMG]
    I like the cloud patterns at the skirt of the outfit, it fits into the song title <3 Meru looks amazing as always in anything ^ o ^

20. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Here is the FG song PV :)

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk3MjU4MjQ4.html[/youku]

I have not listened Aozora Cafe before, would like to see how the song will be like, hope the media will cover a preview of it someday....then again, theres only 4 more days.