Stage Team 4 "Idol no Yoake" 2014/04/24 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by emiche., Apr 19, 2014.

1. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    IDOL NO YOAKE
    (2014.04.24 - )

Shonichi performing members :
    Iwatate Saho, Okada Nana, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Kotani Riho, Kobayashi Marina, Komiyama Haruka, Sasaki Yukari, Shinozaki Ayana, Shibuya Nagisa, Takashima Yurina, Nishino Miki, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu

SETLIST

M00. overture
    M01. Idol no Yoake
    M02. Minasan mo go Issho ni
    M03. Haru Ichiban ga Fuku Koro
    M04. Kobushi no Seigi

MC1

M05. Zannen Shoujo
    M06. Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate
    M07. Kataomoi no Taikakusen
    M08. Tengoku Yarou
    M09. Itoshiki Natasha​

MC2

M10. Joshikousei wa Yamerarenai
    M11. Suki to Ieba Yokatta
    M12. Sobakasu no Kiss

MC3

M13. Tanpopo no Kesshin

Encore:
    M14. 4 Stars
    M15. Yokosuka Curve
    M16. Arigatou

2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Yay! Komiharu will perform as shonichi member!! =D I'm happy. ♥

I would like that she is the center of an unit, but it's impossible.. So I want a good song for her (maybe Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate) ^__^ Btw, I'm sad for Miyupon.. TT

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So members benched for the first show are Okawa Rio, Oomori Miyu, Okada Ayaka, Kitazawa Saki, Sato Kiara, Tsuchiyasu Mizuki, and Maeda Mitsuki.

Most aren't too surprising, but I would have expected Oomori Miyu instead of Kobayashi Marina

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, Miyupon deserves some love! I don't get management, tbh. They started to push her back in the day and now they've just left her there on her own. GRR!!

Still, Nana + Renacchi + Nagisa + Marina + Komiharu!!!!!
    And a great opportunity to see how Yuria manages in her new team.

Unit centers for Nana, Yuria, Miki, Miichan and Renacchi?

5. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I think...

Zannen Shoujo- Yuria
    Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate- Naachan
    Kataomoi no Taikakusen- Miichan
    Tengoku Yarou- Mikichan
    Itoshiki Natasha- Renacchi

I'm not very familiar with the songs Katamoi and Tengoku so that go between Miichan and Mikichan, but I'm pretty sure about Yuria and Naachan's units :p

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yuria will more than likely get Kuchi no Choco. No one in this new Team 4 does sexy any where near as well as Yuria. And I hope that Sahho get in the unit with Yuria.:drool:

7. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Let's see how far off I am lol. Yuria and Rena could be switched.

Zannen Shoujo - Minegishi Minami
    Kuchi Utsuhi no Chocolate - Kizaki Yuria
    Kataomoi no Taikakusen - Kato Rena
    Tengoku Yarou - Nishino Miki
    Itoshiki Natasha - Okada Nana

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

Hmmm, interesting
    my take on this

Zannen Shoujo - Nishino Miki
    Kuchi Utsuhi no Chocolate -Yuria
    Kataomoi no Taikakusen - Kato Rena (I want to see her in Moeno's costume so so badly >< She'd look so gorgeous)
    Tengoku Yarou - Minegishi Minami (I just don't think that Miichan would take that legendary center unit for this stage, she'd also a goof ball and, guess whose unit this was originally? Urano Kazumi's, one of the great senpais for 3rd gens, who took care of them and helped them a lot when they started, and even later when Yukurin had been named captain, hint hint hint, at least my opinion)
    Itoshiki Natasha - Okada Nana (I can just see it literary before my eyes, Naachan with her serious expression)

9. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Yeah I was tossing Miki and Miichan between those two. I wouldn't be surprised either way. I guess I let my hopes sneak into my predictions, with Miki in Tengoku Yarou.

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

I know Miki is a goofball, but I kind of feel like it'd be like management would be giving up on pushing her as an ace if they put her there.
    Miki isn't Anna(HKT48's Tengoku yarou center in Waiting stage), who from the very start was aiming for funny. She also stood as center in Te wo tsunaginagara. If she were put into Tengoku yarou I'd really worry for her future and what it'd mean for her. Especially with her not selling at the same rate as Naachan and Kojimako the entire year up until this single.

11. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    I see what you're saying. I just wonder if she can do a somewhat serious song like Zannen Shoujo; if she can, I think she would prove herself a lot. She is really silly and hyper, but she still has a chance to expand her image past that.

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

^That's the problem with that stage that I noticed. I really love the setlist but there are no cute songs. Zannen Shoujo is dark, Kuchi is sexy, Kataomoi could be classified as sort of cool, Tengoku is funny (falls for me into the same category as Kurukurupa and 16nin Shimai no Uta, though probably the best funny song of these three) and Natasha is cool and strong.

13. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

lol guess I was kinda off about which members are in each unit.
    It's kinda been awhile since I listen to these songs off my iPOD.
    I better go listen so I can get more pumped for this stage.

14. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Usually kennin girls don't perform very often, so I think Miyupon will still get a decent position even if she's not performing the first day. It'll work out okay, Miyupon!! Don't get too sad.

15. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

It's a let down that Miyupon is not going to be in the shonichi but as Corinth said the good side of it is that when a kennin member wont perform she will be in her place and I really hope she gets a really good position.

Now my prediction about the units:

Zannen Shoujo: Miki/Yuria - Nagisa - Komiharu
    Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate: Renacchi/Nana - Shinobu - Yurina
    Kataomoi no Taikakusen: Miki/Renachi- Yuiri - Mion
    Tengoku Yarou: Miichan/Yuria - Ripopo - Saho - Marina
    Itoshiki Natasha: Nana - Saho/Yukari - Ayana

It's kind of difficult in Miki's case cause que fits a cute song better, unfortunately Idol no Yoake hasn't one, so it will be a good change for her to be on a serious one like zannen shoujo or kataomoi.

16. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

I want to know who will be the center

17. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Switch Renacchi and Miichan and I think this would be perfect. Renacchi in Zannen Shoujo! WOW.

18. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I agree with moonlit for the centers.
    I don't see them giving up on Miki and she can pull of a good Zannen Shoujo.
    Yuria for Kuchi Utsuchi no Chocolate makes sense too. She would be W center with Miki for this stage and she can do the sexy thing.
    Nana for Itoshiki Natasha will happen for sure. This kind of songs fits her seriousness really well.
    I think Miichan will go for the funny unit. It's her thing.
    Rena is the one i didn't really know where to put so Kataomoi. She could do a nice Zannen Shoujo but I don't know if they want her to center the stage against stronger candidates like Miki, Nana or Yuria.

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

Actually, I don't think Renacchi would do good in that unit for some reason. I've been looking up that girl recently and I think she need to get a unit that would force her to be more intense because so far? She only convinced me in her First Love (that being said I think she performed THIS song better than ANYONE else so far) and her Nagisa no Cherry performances. In others she's just... sort of there but somehow absent?
    I feel like Zannen would not force her to do it. Actually Kataomoi might still not. Natasha might, but that so goes to Nana.
    In return I feel like centering a darker unit like Zannen would be a very beneficial experience for Miki.

20. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

I hope that miki gets the unit of zannen shoujo and that she becomes the center of team 4