Stage Team BII 2nd [Tadaima Ren'aichuu] 13/11/01~14/04/15

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by csidni, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I don't know the logic, just what I've read on twitter.
    It seems to add up to 騙されたと思って、〝まぜまぜして〟計画 (damasareta to omotte mazemaze shite keikaku)
    Although I don't know how the clues came to that. I'm sure they probably explained it at the show, or will do on G+ later on.

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Ahem...

The 5th clue I'm kinda iffy on but it fits. They didn't explain it during the show.

===============

They also switched up the single medly after the encore. Its now:

Takane no Ringo
    Almond Croissant Keikaku
    Oh My God (I'll be ecstatic when Jo unders for B2 and they do this)
    Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo

3. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    ^

LOL I thought the 1st clue is about the lineup of 7ji12 hatsukoi, the 2nd clue is about Haru ga Kuru made, etc :fp:

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    That would have been a really complicated riddle that I doubt anyone would bother to even make :p

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Apparently it wasn't so, NEGATIVE NANCY :D

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It sounded terrible as expected though :p That's what you get for giving the fans only 2 days for practice.

The shuffles were insane though. So much fun.

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    The 2ch method of figuring it out is correct except the last clue, which was to do with the date they debuted - 13 = 4 so you got the same answer anyway.
    Sakipi explains in on her G+.

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    [​IMG]

I want to watch this... but then I think about Shuu's voice lol

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its lip-synched (I think?) so its not a big deal :D

The MC afterwards with all of them doing Sasoimashou~~ ♪ was super cute.

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Let's just say...

The way you feel about Chihhi's MCs is how I feel about Shuu's voice, lipsynched or not. :D

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Shuu is not THAT bad :p

Of course it could just be that the AKBSHOW Tonari no Banana gave me an aneurysm I still haven't recovered from.

The whole show is worth it to see the Honori/Rinacchi/Mirei Faint.

I also think you'll enjoy Konomin's 7:12 :D

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Konomin looking like an idol is just as kimochi warui as Momoka's Zannen Shoujo :D

Actually, I was pleased with most of the shuffles. Honori looked good leading Faint, but you still can't beat Uuka. I always skip Kikyou anyway.

IMO, Rachel is looking really good. In the back of my mind I can't help but think she'll be the next Hirorin/Yuumin though. She seems to have a really good grasp of everything but doesn't have ace quality, and I fear that with the promotions to Chihhi and Nagichan that they just want to promote potential aces instead of looking for really good supporting members.

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Rachel was really sad when Nagisa and Chihi got promoted but she didn't. That's a good mindset to have and will be something to drive you forward. She at least is getting a semi-push and some recognition by being chosen as a member of Teppoutai 5 although I think KKS center is going to go to Natsu or Jo.

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    After watching the stage, I have to say that Muro Kanako's poor singing bothered me a lot more than Shu. At least it seems like Shu is trying. Kanako sounded more like she was just talking than singing.

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    But Murokana has the coolest outfit in Darui Kanji and even has a specialized call just for her :(

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with flutterbyu...

To be honest I like Junai no Crescendo without Murokana, Emichi sliding over to center, and Jo undering. Shuu's voice generally bothers me more because she centers more songs but yeah that was a pretty weak performance by Murokana.

I liked Hako in 7:12, underrated performer IMO. Actually the best part about 7:12 was how hype Anchu was, lol. (And her MC was hilarious!) And Sakipi lookin' really pretty with that hairstyle.

Emichi did a good job with Haru ga Kuru made, Junai no Cresecendo was surprisingly decent (Rippi's vocals were pretty good). Honori looked good in Faint but yeah, Uuka's version is just so ahead of any other version, even Itano's. Kikyou was... well, Kikyou.

17. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    Watched the lod where they switched units yesterday and it was pretty good and the original mix sounded great at the beginning!

my thoughts about the units, I've been really sick the last couple of days so my memory is a bit fuzzy about them but this is what I remember.

7:12 I really liked, I loved at the beginning when Konomin ran in first and was alone on stage just her body language then was so funny and so konomin, Haako did great I've always liked her performance in junai no crescendo best actually so not surprised she did well in this. Anchu looking great and Sakipi's hair looked great like that.

haru ga kuru made, I'm not a big fan of either Murokana or Emichi's voices so I don't really like this much, Emichi did pretty good though and Murokana looked pretty but not likely I'll spend time rewatching this unit.

Junai no crescendo, I wasn't expecting much when I saw which girls did this but I was really surprised by Yuuri I thought she did really good! Something about her expressions in this performance just captivated me and I kept looking at her throught the whole song, shu did pretty good for being shu and it was great seeing Rippi get som actual lines compared to when she's in 7:12 and kikyou.

Faint, when I saw which girls did this I really had high expectations for it but I think that ruined it a little for me, I mean Honori, Rinacchi and Mirei looked great but I felt like the dance lacked something and the singing did too. I dunno I really like Rinacchi's voice usually but here it just sounded so out of place like it didn't fit at all? I did enjoy it I just think my own hype for the performance made it fall a little flat in my eyes, if I saw it again I'd probably enjoy it more.

Kikyou, actually just insert lots of praises to uuka here and you'll know what I want to say :hehe: I'll just say this song has never been as interesting as with Uuka as centre and her voice fitted the song. Did Antan cut her hair a little? it looks fabulous and that's about all I remember besides from Uuka, but I'm happy Antan and Uuka got to do a unit together again as I really liked them in kiss wa dame yo.

yeah I know I'm really biased towards Uuka but tbh the person I feel surprised me positively and actually did their performance best was Yuuri! That girl has such a bright future ahead of her, go Yuuri!

and sorry if this post was a mess I'm still pretty sick and when I'm sick even my swedish is useless so english is a big challenge lol

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Announced during the show today, B2 will be doing their own version of Team B2-oshi in the theater next.

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    The unit songs in the stage where Rippi announced her graduation was pretty neat.

7:12 no Hatsukoi: Mirei/Honori/Rachel/Antan/Aririn
    Haru ga kuru made: Emichi/Yuuri
    Junai no Crescendo: Murokana/Haako/Jo
    Faint: Konomin/Rinacchi/Yuumin
    Kikyou: Anchu/Rippi/Sakipi

That Emichi Yuuri combo seems so kimochi warui though. The burikko and the ksgk :D

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    While I'm sitting her bashing Zipper...

Faint has reached final form. I don't think it gets any better than this BII unit and I'll be sad when it's shuffled away as all 3 members go to different teams. Excellent sync, excellent performance all around, Uuka makes a fantastic lead and is well supported by Konomin and Anchu. It's amazing watching their latest performance and comparing it with their first and seeing how they improved so much.

While I normally hate the fact that they don't have their own original stage because they're always compared to the old units, this unit blows away any of Itano's performances of Faint.

[​IMG]