Stage Team E Original Stage [Koedashite ikōze! ! !] - 2023/07/15

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, May 5, 2023.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Day 2:
    Not ranked, so next update if it shows up again.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    almost the same result as Jikan ga nai :ome:still good result

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally took the time to watch this stage! My opinions on the songs and the performances:

• For the first part of the stage: I like the first song "Anata e", centered by Kumachan. The girls performed with so much energy and smile, they all looked really happy and you can't help but smile when seeing that ^^ Kumachan's energy is just o_o She has to be the most energetic 48G member I've seen in recent years lol. The next 3 songs were nice as well, and two members stood out for me here: Ouchan! I already like her a lot, but I have to say, I never saw her performing at the theater before. I found her so cute with her twintails, and she actually has a nice voice (they were singing live for solo lines) This makes me want to watch her solo concert! The other member that I noticed is Kaho! Her bob hair really suits her :O it makes her stand out in a good way and she looks really good *-* (she struggled a bit with the live singing but they gave her difficult parts)
    • Next was the intro MC. Kumachan is really good at hyping the audience (and at screaming lol) she's kinda crazy haha.
    • For the units, the first unit song "Revolver" somehow reminds me of the "Precious" unit in the KII stage, it kinda gives the same feeling (both for the song/style and the members performing). The difference is that this unit is in all-white clothes lol. The next song "Kigudzuke wink♡" is centered by Amichan! I'm really happy that she got to center a unit ^^ This is a cute song and she did perfect with it, she looks so cute in the outfit <3 and then we have a duet with Kaho and Maya, this was a powerful song. Kaho looks really good in the black dress :O I like the chorus of this song! Next is a cute song "Kirasuki" centered by Ouchan! This was so perfect for her, the pink idol outfits, the song, everything! Ouchan is so cute ;w; so kira kira, like the lyrics say ^^ The next song is a Mirei solo. This confused me because I thought the stage would have 5 unit songs, and I thought we'll have a last song with Mirei center and the remaining 4 other members (which seemed kinda weird to me because the other members are mostly very different from her lol), so at first, when she appeared alone and started to sing, I thought the others would appear after the first lines, but no o_o it was really a solo stage lol. The song "Hoshi no Shizuku" is kind of a ballad, Mirei did good! (this is her 2nd solo song btw, she had one as b-side in SKE single!). and then lastly, the 4 remaining members got a very unique song o_o "Nee, Yokohama no Ano ko wo Suki ni Nacchatta no?". I just know that I like the instrumental of the song, for the rest, it was a bit confusing but quite entertaining, it has an interesting choreography for the chorus lol. Overall the unit songs were pretty good and it had a bit of everything. but I did feel like 6 songs was a bit long, I'm used to 5 >.<
    • The next part of the stage was really different than what they did before... it starts with "Loose control" centered by Mirei. I read that this was choreographed by Takahiro, who did choreographies for Keyaki (btw he was apparently in the audience?). I can totally see that it's made by him lol... when Mirei did her first line, and then spent a whole verse/chorus without moving and with her eyes closed, in the middle of everyone else dancing... XD and that part when a member was behind Mirei and covered her eyes and did a gun pose on Mirei's head o_o (apparently it was Kaede? of all members haha, she is such a quiet/shy person) there's also a part later where Mirei and Makiko do the gun pose to each other lol. Personally I found this a little funny, I'm not sure if it works very good in the middle of the stage, but either way, Mirei did great! and one member I noticed in this performance, is Amichan! She dances really well o_o and she made good expressions, she sounds good too! During the intro MC, she said that she wants to show both her cute and cool side. She really did it! also I actually like the song! The next two songs were nice too, one is centered by Maya and she mentions in the MC later that it's her first time centering a song, that surprised me a little. She said that her fans always said that they wanted to see her center a song and now it happened. That's great ^^
    • Speaking of the MC, there was a cute moment between Mirei and Makiko. They asked Mirei how she felt about her center song and she said that it was extremely tiring, so Makiko reacted like "but you spent half of the song just standing there!", she said this in a really funny way and imitated her XD so Mirei got "angry" and defended herself by saying that it isn't like that, and she has to focus on the emotions etc. but that Makiko keep saying that she's just sleeping haha (Mirei said this in a cute way, with a cute expression >.<), then Makiko did the gun pose to her haha. Nice moment between the youngest and oldest member of SKE <3
    • The last song before encore "Long long way home" is a ballad, it was good!
    • The encore: the first song "Gyagyagyawai" was a bit crazy lol, lots of things happening o_o I feel like this is kinda Team E's style. The next song "Kimi Dake Kokidatta Watashi wo Oiteyuku" was centered by Ouchan and I love this song! One of my favorites in this stage! and it's centered by Ouchan so it's perfect <3 and then Kaho (Team E leader) did a speech, before the last song which is a "thank you" song, and it's called the same way as the first song "Anate e" but written differently, and with similar yellow plaid outfits! They mention it after the song! (There's a similar thing in the KII stage, they have "Jikan ga nai" and then "We don't have a time" which is pretty much the english translation of "Jikan ga nai")

This is it! Overall, this was a good stage, the girls performed very well. There are a lot of members who got to center, but I think the one who centered the most is Kumachan, and then Ouchan, also Mirei and Kaho got quite a lot of spotlight. For me, the members who got my attention the most, since the beginning, were Ouchan and Kaho! They did great the whole time and looked so good! I also really like Amichan, and Mirei. everyone did great ^^ Good job to SKE for giving original stages to all 3 teams in a year... it's so nice for the girls and the fans!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Nee, Yokohama no Ano ko wo Suki ni Nacchatta no? dance lesson with CRE8BOY

if the video does not show watch the video here