Stage Team K [Saishuu Bell ga Naru] (2015/11/30 - 2018/05/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Members for the 7th is out, Haruppi still there but the rest of kennins has left? Nope, Sayaka is there but not Jurina. (Google translate is Google translate)

相笠萌・阿部マリア・石田晴香・兒玉遥・篠崎彩奈・島田晴香・下口ひなな・鈴木まりや・高城亜樹・永尾まりや・峯岸みなみ・向井地美音・武藤十夢・茂木忍・山本彩・湯本亜美

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    ^ It's Moe, Abe Maria, Harukyan, Haruppi, Ayanan, Shimada, Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Akicha, Mariyagi, Miichan, Mion, Tomu, Mogi, Sayanee, YuAmi.

So no Jurina and Ikumin. Tanochan and Naana are also not going to perform. Moe, Harukyan, Hinana, and Suzuki Mariya are replacing them.

Still no Manami, but she might be taking Sayanee's position when Sayanee is absent? That'd be awesome! If she subs for Haruppi, OshiMeshi would be interesting :lol:

Overall I'm really liking this K :D

@Furumarion Good to hear that she's actually pretty conscious about it, she also actually refrained from lining up in front for the group photo afterwards. I'm just tired with the way they market her as the savior of Team K, and from my personal take of that Aki-P's post, the team should feel privileged that Jurina graced them with her appearance in spite of her overworkedness LOL. It's like being the face of SKE48 and 48G major aces are not enough :lol: But, it's still not a fault of her own. I still wish she would decline and not perform during shonichi, if at least as a symbolic gesture, but I'm not going to hate her or anything, she's still a great idol. I'm totally cool with last Jurina K appearance show and all that jazz, she's been with the team longer than most of them.

AKS are gonna favor whoever they're gonna favor for whatever reason and I believe most of us can live with that aside from few decisions here and there, and I think it's understandable that fans of "lesser" idols can be annoyed. I mean, to some of these girls, the theater is the majority of their chances, many of them haven't been in a single for a year until this 42nd one, and guess what, there's a good chance Jurina may frontline the team K song too. It's easy to say, well, get good and popular, but theater positions, I think, is the least they can give these members.

3. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    looks like Jurina antis will move to Sayanee lol

4. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I finally had some time to watch the shonichi and I gotta admit that I'm really pleased with the result. Minegishi Team K surpassed my expectations tbh. Some thoughts about the shonichi:

- I regret complaining about the stage choice. I tend to forget how great K4 is. Also, is a very good stage for Team K right now. I love K6 and it's one of my favourites stages but it was very Yuko/Tomo (Juri/Sayanee) centric. K4 is more dynamic, the positions are in constant change and it's more team oriented.
    - I'm really glad for Mion beeing picked as center. It's like management finally realized what was obvious. And, honestly, she did great. Comparing to her time in Team 4 it's clear she already improved. She was full of energy and very comfortable during the MCs. Her dance can improve and her expressions can get sharper, but it's a very fine start and I'm anxious to see her growing in this position.
    - I trust Minegishi's leadership. She was very important stablishing the current Team 4 and I think she can really pass the Team K spirit for this team.
    - The kennins didn't bothered me at all, au contrair, they were very good. Sure they got center positions but, as I said, the center figure in this stage blends well with the others. In Yokoyama Team K, Sayanee and Haruppi always seemed odd, like they didn't fit the team. This time they really blended well, they looked more comfortable. And were more loose during the MCs. Ikumin was also a nice surprise. She was really nervous but it was clear she was putting her bests effort into it.
    - I felt a little bit bad that Jurina's leaving tbh. I always complained a lot about her kennin but that was always because of the managements decisions of putting her as center. Because, honestly, I always though that she had all the aspects of a Team K member and I actually enjoyed her concurrency during Akimoto Team K because she didn't overshadowed anyone. She was great during the shonichi, she was really into it and it was beautiful to see.
    - Gotta love the Team K trio (Mariyagi, Haruu and Abe). Beeing a Yagi oshi I felt that she was getting really bored and obsolete in Yokoyama Team K. But during this shonichi she sparkled once. She was smiling a lot. Btw.... Haruu is looking so damn gorgeous lately!!!
    - Tomu also seemed so happy to be back to where she (really) belongs. I even got a little emotional on seeing how much of herself she was putting into the peformances. The same goes for Naana. Also, Tano seemed to be enjoying herself and my eyes always went straight to her during the heavier dances.
    - YuAmi improved SO MUCH!!!!! Her peformance's skills are getting awesome and she's less and less nervous. She was so damn cute I wanted to hug her everytime.
    - They seemed a bit nervous but I'm looking foward to see Mogi and Ayanan improving in Team K. They're my favourite 13th gens (along with Sahoo) Mogi always seemed like a K girl to me and Ayanan was really energetic.

About the units:
    - Return Match was amazing. I'm soooo happy that Naana got Sayaka's position because she's a great peformer. Just look how beautiful her posture is! Also I loved that Sayanee was in the woman's role. She's in deed an ikemen but she can also be very feminine and it's nice they got off the obvious. Tomu looked really beautiful and Mogi... well, I was betting money she would be in this unit lol. (Is TomuMogi a thing now? lol)
    - I was hoping Mion to be in any other unit but Hatsukoi Dorobu. Just because I don't want her to stuck into cute units. Also it must be frustating for Ayanan since she wants to become the next Kojiharu. The unit worked well though it's not my favourite.
    - It was a no brainer for me that Jurina, Yuka and YuAmi would be in Gomen ne Jewel. Haruu was the only one I didn't expected tbh. Since it's packed with good peformances, sure the unit was good. But the song still is very boring to me lol.
    - Now for the controversial Oshibe Meshibe one. After seeing so many people complaining about Haruppi I thought everyone was overreacting but... it turns out that it was really disappointing to me as well. She really looked odd and unconfortable. It doesn't help that both her and Yagi are very shy. On the other hand Yagi really surprised me. I must admit I was a bit frustraded when I saw that she was going to do this unit once again (my fingers were crossed for her to be in Return Match) and it's hard not to imagine her as the imouto role since she nailed that (I might be saying a blasphemy but I think ChiiYagi was almost as good as the original), but she did the oneesama really well. I was surprised with her deeper voice. But I really want to see Haruppi doing this more often because, after creating more intimacy, I'm pretty sure she can be better. I know that she can be sexy.
    - 22nin was actually fun. A good choice of members there. Miichan was a no brainer with her comedy skills. But Akicha was a surprise, she actually entertained me. And Abe... well, she's a lovely goofy.

Final thoughts: I have high hopes for Minegishi Team K. It assembled a great set of girls and it finally seems that Team K is getting back on their feet (after beeing distroyed by that ridiculous announcement of the 2014 shuffle). While I was watching them peform Sasae I was only hoping that this song will soon causes the same emotion in me like when Ori Team K and Oshima Team K peformed it.

On the other note, I hope that they rotate units sometimes. God only knows when Team K will get an original stage so it would be nice if they have some changes from time to time. Also, this line up is very versatile so a lot of girls can fit in different units. But for now... I just hope Manami will be Haruppi's under in OshiMeshi. I'd love to see her in that <3

• Like Like x 1
  5. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I think Team K performs this stage better, but Team H's feels more natural. Not sure if that makes sense, but K still feels shifty to me while Team H has a nice chemistry.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Might be because 3 of the 5 front liners didn't have any time to practice with the team >_> Plus H has been performing it for quite a while, unless you're comparing it to their Shonichi.

Maybe, maybe not :p

Do you have sources for this quote and her pleading to end her kennin early? Because last I checked she was pleading to still perform (though not necessarily in the Shonichi). The other thing I'm getting out of the first quote is that Jurina agrees that there's a difference between AKB members and kennin ;)

Actual Jurina antis aren't going to stop being Jurina antis. Unless Sayanee's role in K massively increases, the Jurina "antis" who are actually just pro-homegrown-Team K don't have much reason to hate her.

I'd really like to know why Manami keeps getting left out, if it really is as simple as the wrong girls (for her) being absent, or school commitments, or what. She barely got to perform in the special stages too. Besides that glad to see Harukyan and Hinana in.

Can't even begin to guess who is subbing for who, except maybe Hinana for Ikumin.

This stage will also be a dual seitansai for Haruppi and Sayanee.

• Like Like x 1
  7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Can't understand why Haruppi and Sayanee will have seitansai with Team K? Isn't their home team better for that? Or will they have seitansai there too?

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

The quotes from the Jurina interview are a relief, I thought I might have sounded like I was saying something bad about her when I said I hope she doesn't center (I love J but I didnt want that to happen lol) but she hoped the same
    Looks so.

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't know if it's always true, but Kennin usually get seitansais in both their home and concurrent teams, e.g. Sayanee on 140823 and Haruppi on 141218 in Yokoyama K. What's unusual here is for such high profile members to be sharing a seitansai. Shared seitansais happen but they're extremely rare--the only one I can find (admittedly without looking very hard) is Uchida + Naana back in 2012.

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    SDN48 Triple Birthday Show (I was there) Chaki, CinDy and Chenchu 2010/11/06

11. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Maybe they're combining because their birthdays were...ages ago lol. I mean damn (sayanee)

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeesh. That's a bit crazy, haha.

That and they also still have [Nomura Nao (Oct 10),] Minegishi Minami (Nov 15), [Kubo Satone (Nov 20),] Muto Tomu (Nov 25), Abe Maria (Nov 29), Ishida Haruka (Dec 2), Shimada Haruka (Dec 16), and Fujita Nana (Dec 28) to do this month. Girls in brackets are the Team K 2015 Draftees, who I think will get seitansais? But I don't really know. They might share theirs as well. So 6~8 members to go. Granted they probably won't get them all done this month, but they also have about 2 birthdays per month until May~June when there's a gap. And of course that's when they'll be training for their new stage :awesome:

(Akicha, Chiichan, and Manami had theirs during celebrity stages, Hinaners had hers during RESET)

13. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Probably it will be
    Jurina --> Moe
    Ikumin ---> Hinana
    Tano ----> Harukyan
    Nana ----> Mariya

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Almost every Team 8 seitansai is for multiple members. And not just two girls. I have seen a few that were 4-5 girls seitansai for the same show. Outside of Team 8, yeah they are fairly rare. But do happen from time to time. As shown already.

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Read Jurina's interview for BLT (Jan 2016 issue) for your precious source, thanks

----------------
    now i hope the Jurina antis will shut up about Jurina being the evil queen who's so selfish and evil and blah blah blah

16. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You've misunderstood. She didn't plead for her kennin to end earlier after the October announcement. She has pleaded before in the past to end her kennin, but was denied by management.

From the upcoming January 2016 issue of B.L.T.:

"- Concurrency with Team K has ended and became fully SKE.

J: In fact, I have been thinking about coming back the whole time. Not because concurrency is too hard, but because whenever I stand on AKB stage, I always think about SKE. This is actually my motive. I always thought, when AKB fans are watching me, do they have the feeling of wanting to go to SKE stage? And because of this, I wish that I could be more on SKE stage, be part of team’s performance. Although I already had plead once that I would like to end my concurrency, but I was not allowed at that time. But now that Rena-chan has graduated, I think it is high time to end concurrency, it must be this time. From now on, I think I will leave Ryoha-chan, Nao-chan and Kuma-chan to create the new SKE together with fans. Ah, of course, me and Masana, too!"

You can find the rest of the interview in Jurina's thread.

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There are several reasons I wanted sources before I came to any conclusions, and this is the main one. Without context it's too easy to come away with the wrong understanding.

Thanks. Still missing the context of @_fhso's twitter quote, don't suppose you know where that came from?

edit: She says something similar in her BUBKA interview (that it would be better for an AKB48 member to be center in Team K), though without mention of Miion that I could see.

18. outlaw

outlaw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

source for that twitter quote was from here: http://akb48-matome.blog.jp/archives/51984240.html

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Ok, drifting apart from the whole Jurinagate, is there any place in which I can watch the stage?

20. ENTAHLAH

ENTAHLAH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani